Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Mega
I have shared this a few pages before, its an already decrypted game ready with the preg mod in
its the 0.7.a.f version tho, will make an update in two days when i am not working

Just download it, unzip and go to plugins/js/cc_config to edit variables to fit your experience
Is there a way to disable the preg mod?

• Angry
Reactions: shark10

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
kinda like the new patch and fixes.

Here are some things that I find could be improved to make the PERFECT game, I love this game soooo much but there are things that could be improved:

- choosing your sexual preferences is one of the things that make this game so special. My rl gf prefers anal sex and I made the Karryn's character after her.

Still a virgin at level 40. But it can be very difficult to keep it that way. No is no.

I mean, wouldn't be better if you could choose which PASSIVES work for you and which doesn't? Just like a person in real life?

I.e. not everyone likes oral sex even if the have performed it. However in the game once you start performing it your passives reflect that.

That's okay with me, BUT I think it would be perfect to be able to choose which passives you want enabled and which you prefer to disable, so your mouth, pussy, boobs desire can increase veeeeeeeeeeery slowly 'cos you didnt invest on that and you prefer anal or whatever.

just my 2 cents.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Dude I went with breasts as my erogenous zone and. Holy shit. I do the bar basically everyday and never got karryn to flash the prisoners. But now that I rerolled it's. Damn dude that shit gets me so hard. Fuckin hell. I can feel my perception growing.

• Haha
Reactions: VeryVexxing

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I have 2 worries about this game:

- is it very grindeable?
- are the sex scenes basically "lose to unlock"?

The reviews are incredibly good.

Reactions: Beats9821

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
- is it very grindeable?
- are the sex scenes basically "lose to unlock"?
It only costs you your time to try it yourself. It's grindy on the hardest difficulty and far less so on the easiest. But I love the grind and it's what gives the sex some weight to it. In addition, most of the sex isn't game over rape. Some of it is, and that's cool. But during combat you're gonna get molested until you're horny enough to service prisoners. You don't lose the fight and it's even a strategy of its own to win in combat. Also, side jobs can have you slut it up and not fail them either.

TofuPixel

Aug 20, 2016
Got fed up with the riot uncertainty so I added information about riots in the secondary status menu:

RiotChances.png

Explanation:
Level one/two rate is the rate at which riot chances rise every day.
Global base rate, if value above zero, is added to the individual rate levels.
Level one/two buildup is the actual chance of a riot occurring the next day.

Now I have much better understanding how much each edict contributes to the bane of my existence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
I've read some comments back in September about Unlock "Light Kick" when Karynn got countered by Thugs/Orc
is that the same with Cock Kick?
Doing back reads is a pain sometimes since those comments are probably talking about something already been updated or so~
Cock kick is unlocked when you have high sadism, light kick is unlocked when you have sex multiple times after getting countered and initiates the unarmed counter sex pose

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Mega
I have shared this a few pages before, its an already decrypted game ready with the preg mod in
its the 0.7.a.f version tho, will make an update in two days when i am not working

Just download it, unzip and go to plugins/js/cc_config to edit variables to fit your experience
I'll just wait for the next update preg mod, you're a hero! lol thank you

LOGAN-D

Jun 19, 2018
Get Halberd Offense specialization, I honestly have a hard time imagining why you wouldn't do this even if you did an early slut playthrough.
First off, good detailed write up. This is the only thing I disagree with. I prefer to go Strength training early and Defense Spec. High strength adds to defense and allows you to one shot most stuff with Ki. Defense spec does make you more durable, but the second tier of Defense Spec adds counterattack rate. Counterattacks are insane if you one shot a couple of rogues turn one.

If you don't go Strength training, Offense Spec is probably better though. I'm liking Strength build right now though since it affects crit rate now.

Reactions: jesebar

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So what's the easiest way to actually trigger the off-balance state? does it just happen randomly or is there a way for me to increase the chances of it happening.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes