Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
It's already updated. I don't see a reason to post for minor version updates when you can just look at the commit history.
Could you provide a quick rundown on how to install the mod properly? Apparently I'm doing it incorrectly, but can't seem to figure out the issue.

The install steps I followed don't seem to work, so trying to find where I went wrong.

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Oh, btw, I may have raised some of those requirements I pasted above, as I've been trying to get the kick counter and stupid handjobs get in the way.
I felt like sharing this for no other reason than having had the same goal. Since the sex moves are "skills", you can:

1. Find their IDs in Data/Skills.json;
2. Find those IDs in the skill list of enemies in Data/Enemies.json and add/remove as you see fit.

In my case, Cock Desire was rising faster than the rest, which resulted in guards initiating handjobs almost every fight and chaining them until Karryn orgasms and falls down....at which point guards would switch to a blowjob and chain that. So I removed both skills from all guards (there are 5 "types" as far as the Enemies.json entries are concerned) except one - so now only Karryn can initiate those -, and added the kick counter to all 5 of them (initially it is assigned only to one).

Reactions: voidzone247

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Go back to the alternate universe you came from, monster!
I love the replies! Too good. Kinda regret asking it, but at the same time, we wouldnt have a laugh.
My reason was mainly bcs of the genitals being badly drawn. No hate on the artist, he/she did a good job on the overall art, or else i wouldnt be interested in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821 and Xill

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I love the replies! Too good. Kinda regret asking it, but at the same time, we wouldnt have a laugh.
My reason was mainly bcs of the genitals being badly drawn. No hate on the artist, he/she did a good job on the overall art, or else i wouldbt be interested in the game.
The game is already packaged with and supports mosaics since it is also being developed for Japan and their stupid censorship laws.

If for whatever reason you want to do this, just make the Karryn.isCensored function return true instead.

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
It's already updated. I don't see a reason to post for minor version updates when you can just look at the commit history.
I love the glove and hat removal mechanic, but it seems like this ignores alterations to clothing stage repairs, i.e. if glove removal rolls true Karryn will always be down to her only-panties clothing stage. I like having the minimal clothing needed to use the repair clothing ability at the start of the fight, but I can't do that whenever glove removal occurs because of this behavior. I'm not sure if this is intended based on how glove removal is currently implemented (or if glove/hat removal is even technically possible without also removing clothing), but it would be cool to see glove/hat removal respond to the value of postBattleCleanup_numClothingStagesRestored. Just being able to see Karryn fully nude in regular combat I think is one of the nicest features of your mod. Hope they add this to vanilla some day.

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
Could you provide a quick rundown on how to install the mod properly? Apparently I'm doing it incorrectly, but can't seem to figure out the issue.

The install steps I followed don't seem to work, so trying to find where I went wrong.
Extract the zip file.
Run the .jar file in the ccmod_resources folder, make sure you have java installed.
Go to File > Set project and set the directory location to the main game folder, i.e. the folder containing nw.exe.
Go to Decrypt > All
This should make an output folder in the folder the .jar file is located (if the output folder isn't here, set the output directory under File>Output)
Move the contents of output (not output itself) to main game folder, the folder names should match.
Then copy the www folder in the ccmod_resources folder to the main game directory, you should have file overwrites, click replace all.
Edit the CC_Config.js file in main game directory under www\js\plugins with Notepad++ or another editor and enable the features you want from the mod.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, never even touched mind upgrades, thanks for the tip)Going for a slut run should I focus on "release desires" branch?
for slut runs you don't care about crit, so "release" options just increase the amount of lust you get for that category. you need "healing thoughts" to heal your mind bar using stamina. slut runs are generally easier because after stacking some passives you just 2 shot most enemies with lust dmg when they cum

Last edited:
Reactions: ComradeBear

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
But how do I get exposed to those skills? The only way I've done it is either lose, or just turtle combat and eventually it switched to a handjob sequence. Is there a faster way to get those?
the game has "first-time" passives, like the first kiss, the first blowjob, losing anal virginity, and so on. you don't need to lose (they all can happen if your enemy is horny enough) but losing on purpose helps u get them much faster. after getting your firsts, lewd scenes happen way more easily. u can also get some upgrades for certain types of enemies to use more lewd attacks

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I love the glove and hat removal mechanic, but it seems like this ignores alterations to clothing stage repairs, i.e. if glove removal rolls true Karryn will always be down to her only-panties clothing stage. I like having the minimal clothing needed to use the repair clothing ability at the start of the fight, but I can't do that whenever glove removal occurs because of this behavior. I'm not sure if this is intended based on how glove removal is currently implemented (or if glove/hat removal is even technically possible without also removing clothing), but it would be cool to see glove/hat removal respond to the value of postBattleCleanup_numClothingStagesRestored. Just being able to see Karryn fully nude in regular combat I think is one of the nicest features of your mod. Hope they add this to vanilla some day.
CCMod_postBattleCleanup_glovesHatLossChance = 0;

If gloves and hat are lost, Karryn is fully nude. Gloves and hat can only be lost if all clothing was already removed. This is intended behavior since art assets for no hat/gloves while still being clothed is incomplete as that is never a situation that would occur in the base game.

CCMod_postBattleCleanup_stayNakedIfStripped = false;

For minimum clothing stage, this will always restore the set number of stages if Karryn still has gloves and hat.

Reactions: jesebar

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I've read some comments back in September about Unlock "Light Kick" when Karynn got countered by Thugs/Orc
is that the same with Cock Kick?
Doing back reads is a pain sometimes since those comments are probably talking about something already been updated or so~

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
I got to level 3 with my virginity intact on Prisoner mode a few days ago.

The starter bonus which grants +400 income is undoubtedly the best, the rest are borderline useless by comparison.
For Prisoner mode, start with pussy sensitivity and Sadism passive. Pussy since the passive grants boners (therefore easier crits) and Sadism since it gets you Confidence earlier as well as Cock Kick.
For normal mode, I recommend pussy desire (for pheromone boner crits) and any other body part sensitivity. Never choose the same desire and sensitivity region unless you want to see it broken ASAP.
Equip the Newbie title immediately, the first title is honestly a run-killer since income is so important and unfortunately new players often don't notice it or don't understand its effects.
My first 4 edicts are each of the first starter edicts for the weapon triangle and then the bed upgrade. The reason for the bed upgrade is because you need to be doing as much combat as possible every single day.

Keep your control low and income high (my control is usually between -8 and -12), remember that there are two relatively cheap edicts in the Fort Ganon section which grant +25 order each, effectively meaning you can go all the way down to 30 order on the first floor and get up to 80 for the boss fight, which is a safe level. I always get these Order bonus edicts very late (basically when I'm ready to fight the boss) to keep my income as high as possible throughout a floor. You need to view combat as a form of Control, basically. Majority of Control edicts cost income, while often you don't really need all of these edicts since Karryn herself is a form of bonus control (when you defeat waves). If you ever see yourself with a positive income in Order (without buying edicts which grant Order), i.e. you have maybe -6 Control and your daily fights grant 8 Order total, you are doing something wrong and your bank account is likely taking a massive hit unless you're already at the very bottom in Order level.

I think people make the mistake of trying to skip the rooms they've already done and focus on the fights they haven't cleared yet. 90% of the time I only progress to a new fight if I have enough stats to clear it after having cleared all the preceding fights for the day (this is ONLY for floor one, floor two at the moment is extremely difficult at/after the slime fight).

I highly recommend the Red Bracelet and the Midi Ring for equipment. Get Halberd Offense specialization, I honestly have a hard time imagining why you wouldn't do this even if you did an early slut playthrough. Only publish your Virgin status. This will make combat easier for you since it increases boners without you needing the Charm for it. At the moment, I see zero benefit to the Visitor Center. Your Order fluctuation should already be tightly controlled by your daily combat, continuously running a slight deficit whilst saving the Edicts which grant big Order numbers for when you need to get back up for the sake of progressing in either a bossfight or a difficult set of rooms (like on floor 2).

For combat, you need to finish every prisoner off as fast as possible. The more turns a fight takes, the more horny everybody gets and the worse off Karryn's brain is for it. Try to finish every fight with close to 0 willpower. If you ever finish a fight with above 50% willpower, you likely couldve finished it faster if you spent more. Use Ki and Focus whenever you know you dont need to save willpower for desire resists. Once you have it, use Taunt on the very last enemy before a new wave if that next wave has a thug. Thugs are extremely random in their threat level at the moment (even disregarding fights where they get aroused), so some fights they may do next to nothing with their hits and some they may instant KO you every time you revitalize. Stamina KOs will happen, so Healing Thoughts and Defensive Stance should be very high value skills to obtain. Also this may seem obvious but never let a riot last for more than a day.

Masturbate every evening that you need to. The fatigue hit for not doing so is too great and your prison will crumble if you don't use all of your fatigue every day. Never sleep in a guard outpost. By the end of floor 2 you may reach a Sadistic orgasm (eventually every regular attack you make will increase Pleasure by 3-4%). Just try to be selective with which room you want to orgasm in if you reach this point. Doing so on a room with 4 waves or slimes would not be optimal.

Never get a defeat scene, never give a handjob/get into any combat sex scene. These are obvious but if I got one of these, especially a defeat scene, I would view the run as failed.

Beating floor 3 on a normal pace with virgin status, at Prisoner difficulty at least, is very difficult. The only way to consistently do this would be to save scum all of the floor bosses (and in doing so beating them extremely early in days), since the floor 2 boss can actually reasonably be killed in two hits if you get just a little bit lucky (not my favorite boss for its purity-run combat at the moment obviously).

wow this is amazing depth and really insightful. :) thanks ill try juat tht

Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Extract the zip file.
Run the .jar file in the ccmod_resources folder, make sure you have java installed.
Go to File > Set project and set the directory location to the main game folder, i.e. the folder containing nw.exe.
Go to Decrypt > All
This should make an output folder in the folder the .jar file is located (if the output folder isn't here, set the output directory under File>Output)
Move the contents of output (not output itself) to main game folder, the folder names should match.
Then copy the www folder in the ccmod_resources folder to the main game directory, you should have file overwrites, click replace all.
Edit the CC_Config.js file in main game directory under www\js\plugins with Notepad++ or another editor and enable the features you want from the mod.
Hmm, I guess this is where my problem is.. I've done all the steps, but the output folder never seems to show up despite manually selecting a destination and decrypting the main game folder. Everything appears to decrypt just fine, but no newly decrypted files/folder shows up.

Edit: Scratch that, looks like I found the problem - Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Hmm, I guess this is where my problem is.. I've done all the steps, but the output folder never seems to show up despite manually selecting a destination and decrypting the main game folder. Everything appears to decrypt just fine, but no newly decrypted files/folder shows up.

I have shared this a few pages before, its an already decrypted game ready with the preg mod in
its the 0.7.a.f version tho, will make an update in two days when i am not working

Just download it, unzip and go to plugins/js/cc_config to edit variables to fit your experience

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Basically what Karryn can get exposed to is all dependant on her desires. If you want to boost it along, you can use the Willpower skills that boost her desires. If you want to know the precise requirements, they are by default (pardon the code, but I can't be arsed to type them all out):

JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.kissingMouthDesireRequirement = function(kissingLvl, karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;
    if(kissingLvl === KISS_LVL_TWO) {
        req += 15;
    }

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_KISS_ID)) req -= 15;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_FINGERCLAW_ID)) req += 35;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_LIPGLOSS_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.suckFingersMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.blowjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_PHONESTRAP_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.mouthSwallowCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this._denyingInternalEjaculations) {
        req += 5 + this.sadismLvl() * 2;
    }

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.handjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 80;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_SCORPION_ID)) req += 30;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_NAILPOLISH_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cockPettingCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.boobsPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.nipplesPettingBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckBoobsDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.tittyFuckCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_PEARL_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_EYELINER_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.cunnilingusPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyPettingPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussySexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_HIGHHEELS_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.buttPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 50;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.spankingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_MIDI_ID)) req += 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analPettingButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 75;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analSexCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_SCARF_ID)) req -= 15;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analCreampieCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_DOUBLE_ID)) req += 20;

}

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.rimjobMouthDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 100;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 20;

if(ConfigManager.disableRimjobs) return 999;
    return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.footjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_GOLDGLASS_ID)) req += 30;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.clitToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 65;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.pussyToyPussyDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 110;

if(this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_FIRST_SEX_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.analToyButtDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 85;

return req;
};

Game_Actor.prototype.bodyBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 35;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
        req = Math.min(req + 10 + this.sadismLvl() * 5, this.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement());
    }

return req;
};
Game_Actor.prototype.faceBukkakeCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 90;

if(this._denyingExternalEjaculations) {
    }

return req;
};
So, for example, the Mouth Desire requirement for someone to kiss Karryn is a base of 75, which gets boosted by another 15 if her kissing level is 2 or higher - but reduced by 15 if she gets the first kiss passive (which she'll have before she gets to level 2, so the level 2 just cancels out the first kiss passive). Further, you can increase or reduce it with certain accessories. Enjoy.

edit: Oh, btw, I may have raised some of those requirements I pasted above, as I've been trying to get the kick counter and stupid handjobs get in the way. But I didn't change many, or by very much. For the original list you can check RemtairyKarrynPassives.js in your own library.
hello i see you know the game code pretty well, is there a way to increase the cock desire needed to handjobs? im at 20 cock desire and karryn start the animation, its pretty anoying to be honest with you all

• Angry
Reactions: Regelious

Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
I'm on level 3, impossible to get out of a fight without being fucked... can still win the fight with enough energy , but dude, what a pain !

Reactions: Beats9821
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes