Killknight

May 11, 2020
Has anyone put together a list of all the edicts and store items somewhere? Having to take the edicts that unlock more edicts or store items (like the research edicts for example) is annoying since it prevents you from seeing the new edicts effects so you can know if they are worth going for.
They are worthy, go for it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Trying to get the Passives menu to display all passives, not only the ones Karryn has obtained. I'm looking at the Window_SkillList.prototype.makeItemList function in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, but even when I replace the default population function with my own that (should) go through all the passives, the only ones that actually get sent to the drawItem function are the ones I've unlocked. Is there a switch somewhere that I'm missing, which hides passives not yet obtained?

Here's my alternative code, with what it's replacing commented out below:

JavaScript:
            for(i=0;i<$dataSkills.length;i++) {
                if(actor._passiveCategory[this._stypeId].includes(i))
                    this._data.push($dataSkills[i]);
            }

/*
            if(ConfigManager.sortPassivesAscending) {
                for(let i = 0; i < actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID.length; ++i) {
                    if(!actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID[i]) continue;
                    for(let j = 0; j < actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID[i].length; ++j) {
                        let passiveSkillId = this._actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID[i][j];
                        if(passiveSkillId && passiveSkillId > 0) {
                            if(actor._passiveCategory[this._stypeId].includes(passiveSkillId)) {
                                this._data.push($dataSkills[passiveSkillId]);
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            else {
                for(let i = actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID.length - 1; i >= 0; --i) {
                    for(let j = 0; j < actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID[i].length; ++j) {
                        let passiveSkillId = this._actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID[i][j];
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            */

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to play my old saves from 6v? I try to copy and paste the saves into the new version of this game but it doesn't read them.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7A.h

• Improved the CG and CG code for inbattle masturbation, and added the cum files for it.
  • Fixed orcs getting into a infinite angry loop if there's two orcs left and you subdue both of them at the same time.
  • Nerfed the passive effects for the titles Ambitious Experimenter and A Disappointment.
  • Fixed Suppress Mouth Desire playing the wrong animation and sounds.
  • Fixed enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn by changing the sex position even when she is not wet.
  • Fixed non-horny enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn while she is still masturbating.
  • Minor typos fixed.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Sus man
View attachment 934450 What are you playing?
I see no info about new patch on official Rem's discord. He reported in #announcements about every update so far, and you don't even bring change log. Stay away with that sus files.
ok, first, I wouldn’t have posted something without first testing it, after all F95zone is a serious place, second, you’ve heard of a site called ci-en? ( ), and finally, before pointing out accusations "First, take a big step back... and literally, fuck your own face!"
4iWx.gif

Reactions: Alicja Erberg

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
ok, first, I wouldn’t have posted something without first testing it, after all F95zone is a serious place, second, you’ve heard of a site called ci-en? ( ), and finally, before pointing out accusations "First, take a big step back... and literally, fuck your own face!"
View attachment 934515
isn't ci-en the competitor website of dl-sile ???

if anyone veteran & experimented on using these sites can't correct me wrong then thanks ...

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
isn't ci-en the competitor website of dl-sile ???

if anyone veteran & experimented on using these sites can't correct me wrong then thanks ...
man, idk if they are competitors, but many times i've seen links to ci-en page of the respective creator from the own dl-site page, and from the ci-en to dl-site respectively, now I have the same doubt about it

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
December 7th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

Hey guys! Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!
I want to say thank you to everyone who has already played v7A. The year 2020 is almost over. Maybe today is the only time I'll have a chance to write about this year's thoughts. So, I'll be writing my thoughts about this year a little early. If you are not interested, please continue to return to v7A.
For me, 2020 has really been a year about Karryn's Prison. Some KP fans had been disappointed while Rem has been working on publishing other games, but I've been quietly working on KP! Remember guys, Remtairy is not only Rem but Sachinama is also here! So don't only suggest requests to Rem. Go ahead and suggest me for requests, too. You can comment to our SubscribeStar. But I don't speak, read and write English as well as Rem does. So don't get upset if your opinion and request is ignored by me.
...If I write this, Rem will be worried about it being a waste of my time, so I'll stop talking about it right here.
Now, if you've read this far, you may already know that passives has been almost completely modified. Yep, that's right, most passives were changed and rewritten. It really was a massive undertaking... It must have been one of the toughest ones for Rem, but I was for it. It's not hard to imagine that it was too big a task for me, too.
Because I also rewrote most of the text that hadn't yet been implemented in the game. I had wrote many text which I'd bothered my head and my dick to write, and then I deleted and completely rewrote it without letting anyone see it... Rem is crazy and I thought I was crazy too.
But this is the team Remtairy. Even if I don't give my opinion, Rem notices and discovers various improvements on his own. And he comes up with new ideas that surprise me and you all.
I am a long-time Eroge developer however I can learn a lot of things from him. I've been learning from him since the day I met him. Sometimes, he is as strict and kind as a parent. Sometimes, he is as strict and kind as a parent, and sometimes as innocent as a child. There's no way we can make a boring game with our teamwork.
Making a game isn't always fun. There are many hardships, but with Rem and all the supporters, I'm sure that I will be able to create the best game ever. And I believe that in that moment, we will experience the happiest time and the happiest life.
There is so much more I want to tell you, but I can't write any more English. I'm tired!
In the end, I will show you know that I have updated the masturbation in battle! I finally added cum to masturbation in battle. And I've changed the CG mechanism significantly, so you'll enjoy an even wider range of combinations. Now we just hope there are no errors.
So stay tuned for the next update!
(Narrator: The next update is here. Editor/Rem: Please go download v7A.g!)

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Let us have a moment of remembrance for the placeholder cum files.

zaa_boobs_halberd_1.png

Trying to get the Passives menu to display all passives, not only the ones Karryn has obtained. I'm looking at the Window_SkillList.prototype.makeItemList function in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js, but even when I replace the default population function with my own that (should) go through all the passives, the only ones that actually get sent to the drawItem function are the ones I've unlocked. Is there a switch somewhere that I'm missing, which hides passives not yet obtained?

Here's my alternative code, with what it's replacing commented out below:

JavaScript:
            for(i=0;i<$dataSkills.length;i++) {
                    this._data.push($dataSkills[i]);
            }

/*
            if(ConfigManager.sortPassivesAscending) {
                for(let i = 0; i < actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID.length; ++i) {
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            else {
                for(let i = actor._passivesObtainedOn_keyDate_valueSkillID.length - 1; i >= 0; --i) {
                            }
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
            */

It might be more straightforward to just make a dummy actor learn all the skills then use that one to iterate over.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes