Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
am I missing something? many times karryn will have over 100 in butt, pussy, mouth, boobs desires.. and it just defaults to the cock holding(handjob) scenes.. can anyone tell me why?

Karryn isn't a virgin.. she has used her mouth, vagina, and done anal before..

but it mainly shows the cock holding(handjob) scene.. I think she is wet too when it does it sometimes also..

does it have anything to do with sadism level or anything else I'm missing?

It ruins the game for me, because prisoners wouldn't be after just a handjob.. and Karryn is a bit of a slut, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me
Every enemy type prefers certain positions. Nerds as an example want Footjobs.

Reactions: Beats9821

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
am I missing something? many times karryn will have over 100 in butt, pussy, mouth, boobs desires.. and it just defaults to the cock holding(handjob) scenes.. can anyone tell me why?

Karryn isn't a virgin.. she has used her mouth, vagina, and done anal before..

but it mainly shows the cock holding(handjob) scene.. I think she is wet too when it does it sometimes also..

does it have anything to do with sadism level or anything else I'm missing?

It ruins the game for me, because prisoners wouldn't be after just a handjob.. and Karryn is a bit of a slut, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me
Cock Desire for Handjob(50 default) is lower than for Sex(85). In order for Sex to occur with a body part, both the body part Desire level and Cock Desire must surpass the Sex threshold. Vaginal Sex, for instance, requires 85 Cock Desire and 100 Pussy Desire. If your Cock Desire is between 50-85, many types of prisoners will simply force a handjob. This can be upgraded to another type of sex (only by the NPC as far as I know, unfortunately) if the Desires reach the threshold during the Handjob. You're basically just in the foreplay stage.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
December 7th, 2020: Progress Report & Sachinama Art

So stay tuned for the next update!
(Narrator: The next update is here. Editor/Rem: Please go download v7A.g!)
my English is not enough to read the complete text. Therefore the question are these pictures now masturbation during the battle or is this the stripper job, because there is such a rod to see or is this the halgerd?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
my English is not enough to read the complete text. Therefore the question are these pictures now masturbation during the battle or is this the stripper job, because there is such a rod to see or is this the halgerd?
Yeah that's the halberd, I believe you can play with it once Pussy Desire gets high enough. They haven't started on the stripper job yet afaik, still busy finishing the gloryhole.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
is there a way to increase the spawn of goblins in the reception job for the newer version? the lines of code i used before break the game now.
I tried increasing max spawned goblins to upto 4 but no results so far. Just like the guy above me said will have to grind and see if it works.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
is there a way to increase the spawn of goblins in the reception job for the newer version? the lines of code i used before break the game now.
There was a code provided here that helped way back. If I remember correctly it was something likre the fame stat or notority, not goblin count directly. To me this side job was overly repetetive and absolutely not worth your time without tweaking it that way, because without goblins it is no fun at all. So I would be glad if someone explained it again how it works.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
So I would be glad if someone explained it again how it works.
There's one thing you need to increase, goblin max count, as well decrease next goblin spawn time. Both are in the receptionist js. Alternatively you can just increase goblin passive level (to 5) which affects almost everything goblin related in that js.

cocoliso1

Mar 12, 2020
The requirements were not changed that much. Mostly some number changes regarding them and updates needed for the new desire system (no 'max' desire requirements per se). The biggest changes were the description and effects of the passives.
But you wanted to unlock everything (which is quite hard and not really intended, but good luck) so the list will help you plenty, especially giving you an idea what actions you need ingame.
You are most welcome to spend a few hours making a new passives list, because I still have to find some motivation. ;)
Thank you for your answers, I still think that it could be a nice add to the game, there is always "completers" in every game and I think that it shouldn't be the hardest thing to implement (speaking from ignorance of actual possible work of course), it was just an idea that pop up on my head while re-playing, I really can't wait every so often to see what surprises are awaiting here, I'm really loving the work of Remtary; Melty's and Bifrost where awesome too... anyway it's too much lip-service for my taste (true nonetheless)...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Damn, it happened again!!

It's the third time that Karryn has been fucked in her pussy with pussy desire kept at minimum level at all times, while other desires are as high as possible. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature (random violation of an orifice regardless of it's current allure), but it makes it really difficult to build a super-slut virgin.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Holy shit, didn't expect a little test run would turn into a 5 hour one.
Really enjoyed this.

+There's a ton of content in this.
+ Its uncensored
- The grind

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
if(actor._passiveCategory[this._stypeId].includes(i))

It might be more straightforward to just make a dummy actor learn all the skills then use that one to iterate over.
Fixed it. The issue was in another section of the code where they're assigned to the categories. Created my own category and assigned all the !Karryn.hasPassive to that one, and it works well. Thanks for the tip though.

Reactions: drchainchair2

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Can anyone provide a full slut save? I had to wipe my computer because of some hardware issues and I didn't back up my "important documents" folder :(

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Damn, it happened again!!

It's the third time that Karryn has been fucked in her pussy with pussy desire kept at minimum level at all times, while other desires are as high as possible. I don't know if it's a bug or a feature (random violation of an orifice regardless of it's current allure), but it makes it really difficult to build a super-slut virgin.
Which pose was it?
Cock Desire for Handjob(50 default) is lower than for Sex(85). In order for Sex to occur with a body part, both the body part Desire level and Cock Desire must surpass the Sex threshold. Vaginal Sex, for instance, requires 85 Cock Desire and 100 Pussy Desire. If your Cock Desire is between 50-85, many types of prisoners will simply force a handjob. This can be upgraded to another type of sex (only by the NPC as far as I know, unfortunately) if the Desires reach the threshold during the Handjob. You're basically just in the foreplay stage.
If they're horny, they can "steal" the scene and upgrade it too I believe.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Can anyone provide a full slut save? I had to wipe my computer because of some hardware issues and I didn't back up my "important documents" folder :(
It's not a "full" slut save per say, but its got a decent chunk done. Maybe someone else can provide a better one.

Reactions: EZ2ON

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Which pose was it?

If they're horny, they can "steal" the scene and upgrade it too I believe.
It started with the usual standing handjob involving just two assailants. Had all desires well above 100 except pussy, which was only 10, the arousal was also in low twenties, yet a guard (yes, there was a guard among a gang of rioters) just stuck it in her pink, with no warning nor foreplay whatsoever. Karryn had still plenty of Stamina and Energy left.

That happened while playing version 0.7g, but now I see a new fixed update was posted here (v. 0.7H) which may have addressed this problem. I'll test it later today and see if this bug persists. I take it is a bug - if the inmates or guards can steal scenes out of the blue, then it defeats the whole purpose of having such an intricate lust system, where you have to use your willpower to raise or lower allure of your body parts, so you encourage or discourage particular sex actions from them and also unlock your own ability to actively pursue a certain type of sexual activity. There might be some rare instances of seedy, dangerous types that can do whatever they want to you, but it shouldn't take place while playing the game in the easiest mode still farming passives on level 1.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It started with the usual standing handjob involving just two assailants. Had all desires well above 100 except pussy, which was only 10, the arousal was also in low twenties, yet a guard (yes, there was a guard among a gang of rioters) just stuck it in her pink, with no warning nor foreplay whatsoever. Karryn had still plenty of Stamina and Energy left.

That happened while playing version 0.7g, but now I see a new fixed update was posted here (v. 0.7H) which may have addressed this problem. I'll test it later today and see if this bug persists. I take it is a bug - if the inmates or guards can steal scenes out of the blue, then it defeats the whole purpose of having such an intricate lust system, where you have to use your willpower to raise or lower allure of your body parts, so you encourage or discourage particular sex actions from them and also unlock your own ability to actively pursue a certain type of sexual activity. There might be some rare instances of seedy, dangerous types that can do whatever they want to you, but it shouldn't take place while playing the game in the easiest mode still farming passives on level 1.
It is a bug. No enemy in the game can do any sexual interactions, if MC doesn't have the Desire Req. for it.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Getting all the passives is a pain in the ass, especially getting the rimjob ones.
Is there a guide on how to get passives easy for v0.7 ?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes