DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Getting all the passives is a pain in the ass, especially getting the rimjob ones.
Is there a guide on how to get passives easy for v0.7 ?
Uhh... don't think so; bug fixes and stuff have been pretty constant too so, info would be out of date or wrong even fairly quickly;

What i can recommend if you want rimjob stuff specifically is farming *new* enemies and using that skill on the MC; Guards and Ninja's especially like starting rim stuff, i believe all it needs is 100~ mouth desire (gets lower etc with more passives). If you manage other desires you can have them do it even if you don't clear other enemies first

Liokok

Dec 11, 2017
It would be greate if we had more outfits or at least letting karryn wearing secretary is also fine too... or giving her stockings is also great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Uhh... don't think so; bug fixes and stuff have been pretty constant too so, info would be out of date or wrong even fairly quickly;

What i can recommend if you want rimjob stuff specifically is farming *new* enemies and using that skill on the MC; Guards and Ninja's especially like starting rim stuff, i believe all it needs is 100~ mouth desire (gets lower etc with more passives). If you manage other desires you can have them do it even if you don't clear other enemies first
the hard part is getting orgasms from rimjobs, and do guards really start rimjobs? never happened to me

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Improved the CG and CG code for inbattle masturbation, and added the cum files for it.
That's why i thought the inbattle masturbation was WIP, the cum files were something like "boobs" and other japanese words lol

Reactions: Beats9821

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the hard part is getting orgasms from rimjobs, and do guards really start rimjobs? never happened to me
You can orgasm from whatever activity that is going to raise your arousal above 100%, including rimjobs. At first, all activities are not that arousing to Karryn, but the more she participates in them, the more pleasurable she finds them. Once gained, try to use the pleasure stance at every opportunity, as it seems to increase the good feelings.

And yes, your opponents have their particular kinks. From what I've noticed the guards will be the first to 'ask' you to lick their brownholes. Rogues seem to love rimming as well. Thugs are into buttslaps, hobos into anal, slimes - multiple penetrations, goblins - groping; nerds - footjobs; ogres - tits, etc.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can orgasm from whatever activity that is going to raise your arousal above 100%, including rimjobs. At first, all activities are not that arousing to Karryn, but the more she participates in them, the more pleasurable she finds them. Once gained, try to use the pleasure stance at every opportunity, as it seems to increase the good feelings.

And yes, your opponents have their particular kinks. From what I've noticed the guards will be the first to 'ask' you to lick their brownholes. Rogues seem to love rimming as well. Thugs are into buttslaps, hobos into anal, slimes - multiple penetrations and creampies (they will almost always fuck you twice), goblins - groping; nerds - footjobs; ogres - tits, etc.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7A.i

• Added battle dialog for Karryn when she uses the vaginal sex skill.
  • Fixed enemies starting off with lesser pleasure than intended when Karryn has high Charm.
  • Fixed the requirements for the Edict 'Submit to the Nerds' not displaying properly.
  • Minor typos fixed.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Getting all the passives is a pain in the ass, especially getting the rimjob ones.
Is there a guide on how to get passives easy for v0.7 ?
From my previous run the enemys who "likes" rimjob the most are the rogues

alexpal

Jul 11, 2018
ok so i'm pretty sure it was asked many times but tbh soon to be 500 pages of reply is just out of my time to browse all so i will ask "again"
i'm pretty sure i'm missing somethings in the game but how do you "start" a good slut run without using damage skill (and by doing so getting xp in fighter focused stats)
can a "veteran" of the game give me a good guide line for a slut run from start
what to buy, what skill to use, how to gain good stats so that karyn can have "fun" (or maybe just being toyed with) without ending with loose battle every time cause she just become an orgasm machine and end up getting suck out of stamina and energy after ~10rounds in battle

btw sorry if my english is bad not my native language

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
ok so i'm pretty sure it was asked many times but tbh soon to be 500 pages of reply is just out of my time to browse all so i will ask "again"
i'm pretty sure i'm missing somethings in the game but how do you "start" a good slut run without using damage skill (and by doing so getting xp in fighter focused stats)
can a "veteran" of the game give me a good guide line for a slut run from start
what to buy, what skill to use, how to gain good stats so that karyn can have "fun" (or maybe just being toyed with) without ending with loose battle every time cause she just become an orgasm machine and end up getting suck out of stamina and energy after ~10rounds in battle

btw sorry if my english is bad not my native language
Just unlock the "analyze" stance, (i don't remember how it's called) and spam it (switch it with attack so it doesn't drain ur energy) , also use the weaker attack against enemy (with respective attack each), thus you will do less damage to them, pray to not get a critical

Reactions: gruntcy
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes