cryosis431

Jul 26, 2019
Not having a way to 'pass' a turn in combat (ie cautious stance with no cost) is an unmitigated disaster, this will be the first thing I modify in all future playthroughs.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
If they're horny, they can "steal" the scene and upgrade it too I believe.
so, I'm curious if the vagina sex option was not greyed out.. by the code, could I force it from handjob to something else?

I'm asking this because the if the requirements aren't met it starts in handjob apparently.. but once they are met and she is wet(I believe thats a req, idk for sure), it should switch quickly to vagina sex, right? but it doesn't many times.. so maybe I could force it? or would that destroy the game by bugs?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
ok so i'm pretty sure it was asked many times but tbh soon to be 500 pages of reply is just out of my time to browse all so i will ask "again"
i'm pretty sure i'm missing somethings in the game but how do you "start" a good slut run without using damage skill (and by doing so getting xp in fighter focused stats)
can a "veteran" of the game give me a good guide line for a slut run from start
what to buy, what skill to use, how to gain good stats so that Karyn can have "fun" (or maybe just being toyed with) without ending with loose battle every time cause she just become an orgasm machine and end up getting suck out of stamina and energy after ~10rounds in battle

btw sorry if my english is bad not my native language
It will not be possible to run a pure slut game without kicking some butt first. As you probably noticed, you start the game as a sexually clueless heroine and have no sex actions at your disposal at all. So you'll need to chastise your guards outside your office as they masturbate to see a dick for the first time, for example. And then your first sex action gained will be a rather damaging cock stare accompanied by a humiliating comment that will either reduce your opponents horniness or aggravate them. So the first few encounters will be your typical slash and thrust RPG style battles.

Having said that... bear in mind that the most vital number in this game is your Order of the facility and its daily decay (Control, expressed in negative number), not any other combat or sex stat. Once your Order drops to zero, it's game over, regardless of whether your Warden is a fierce Amazon or a closeted masochist. That's where proper management of edicts comes to play.

Study the edict tree carefully and make sure to use your monies earned to enact such a configuration of edicts for the Fort and Subjugated Levels that you have minimal decay, like 3 or 4 points of order per day (Control -3 or -4), which means that you will need to restore 3 or 4 points daily to stay in balance, which translates to having to deal with only 3 or 4 waves of inmates, regardless of whether you beat them into submission or suck them off to completion. After that, you should not worry much about the outcome of your following battles in that day, quite the contrary: loose them on purpose, so you'll unlock more lewd content. The philosophy behind the game's mechanics is that age old sexual fantasy of a woman discovering her own sexuality through her own naivety and manipulation of corrupt men. So to be able to give blowjobs actively, some inmate or guard will need to 'trick' or simply rape you into doing so first and then the next couple of cocks Karryn is going to be sucking will be somewhat put into her mouth against her will. The best place to achieve this early in the game is the Bar's storage in the Rioting level 1. Just lose a battle there and let the guys show you their dicks first time, then after your dick desire is high enough (50+), they'll put them in your hand, and then after you've build your mouth desire to 100+, they'll blowbang you. Let the battle be lost, do not worry. She'll soon learn how to give head without being coerced to it. Repeat the procedure the next day, without actually conquering the first level, as long as your Order is in balance. If playing the game in Secretary mode (the easiest difficulty level) you can farm passives in the rebelling Level 1 to your heart's content, without progressing further in the story.

In the meanwhile, enact personal and training edicts to build your character. A good slut needs a strong Mind, so do not waste your money on combat training, but concentrate on the last four columns of the Training tree, which is Mind-related. Increase your Willpower and unlock 'Release Desires' and 'Release Cock Desire' as soon as you've earned the Secretary Gone Wild passive. That's when Karryn starts to own her sexuality.

You loose a battle (either lewd or chaste) when both your Stamina and Energy drop to zero and with a strong Willpower that regenerates every round, you can quickly replenish these two former. Make sure to enact 'Healing Thoughts', a 'spell' that restores your energy (lost by cumming or special energy actions that consume energy). As your Warden gets stronger and more accustomed to cumming, you'll be able to get through a session with multiple partners and torrents of squirting orgasms.

Speaking of maintaining proper Energy, make sure to gain 'Pleasure Stance' as soon as possible. It costs no Energy at all to simply enjoy getting fucked, unlike your Cautious, Defensive, Secretary and Lady stances that cost more and more each round they're assumed. And do not worry about your Stamina that much, it is only needed for active behaviours (attack or initiation/reinforcement of a sex move). If someone is already fucking the Warden's given orifice, there is no point wasting Stamina on that action, unless you want the occupier of that orifice to finish faster as a queue is forming behind them. Just use 'Pleasure Stance' a lot and keep your desires at the levels you want them. As soon as Karryn's about to come, make sure you have enough Willpower to cast 'Healing Thoughts' in the afterglow, so you can restore the energy she spent on cumming. This way, on easier difficulty modes, you can fuck an entire battalion of sex-starved marauders and come on top in the end. Topping from the bottom is the most effective style the game's mechanics encourages you to play.

Last edited:

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
there needs to be some way to fight out of certain attacks...say handjobs...and maybe the more you do it the more desire is reuired for such an attack to even work. Like if your trying to have sex with prisoners you can just get stuck in an endless handjob loop and its just boring....its possible to get sex below handjob with the right items but its a 10 point window you have to stay in

Sep 12, 2018
there needs to be some way to fight out of certain attacks...say handjobs...and maybe the more you do it the more desire is reuired for such an attack to even work. Like if your trying to have sex with prisoners you can just get stuck in an endless handjob loop and its just boring....its possible to get sex below handjob with the right items but its a 10 point window you have to stay in
Need to not make sex scenes full strip for most sex scenes :unsure:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Not having a way to 'pass' a turn in combat (ie cautious stance with no cost) is an unmitigated disaster, this will be the first thing I modify in all future playthroughs.
Well say that to people that were complaining that nothing happens, since they were just skipping turns for 20 minutes and all the enemies were only groping the MC, even though it was impossible for anything else to happen, due to desire req. or the right enemy type. It just stops such a loop from ever happening.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
any active cheats for this game that aren't in the game? will send nudes for them xx
No nudes necessary lmao Just edit some of the .js files. BUT BACK. THEM. UP. Or check out Remtairy's discord. Has mods, cheaty mods and Chain Chariot's adds a ton of features too I believe.

Reactions: stalinurbase

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I wonder if a pregnancy mod will be made for her?I hope so, really want to see her plump tummy
An ovulation system would be nice then too. So you go outside at your own risk.
One of the mod developer worked one, no graphic. It is not up to date yet to the new version. Only to previous version (0.5q2 0.6n2) at this moment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Bulzeeb

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.handjobCockDesireRequirement = function(karrynSkillUse) {
    let req = 80;

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_SCORPION_ID)) req += 30;
    if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(MISC_NAILPOLISH_ID)) req -= 20;

return req;
};
Increase the "req" value in this section of the code. Mine is already raised to 80, but you can raise yours even higher if you want.
thanks man

Reactions: voidzone247

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a code tweak to lower the chances of nerds making Karryn do footjobs? Not a big fan of footjobs. And its annoying when I'd rather them use a toy on her and instead she gets stuck in a footjob loop.

Alternatively, do I just need to suppress a certain desire enough? Like cock desire?

Sep 12, 2018
Is there a code tweak to lower the chances of nerds making Karryn do footjobs? Not a big fan of footjobs. And its annoying when I'd rather them use a toy on her and instead she gets stuck in a footjob loop.

Alternatively, do I just need to suppress a certain desire enough? Like cock desire?
Cock desire for footjob and their toys go to what they are used for :unsure:

moocow

Jul 17, 2018
They need to make resist orgasm last a couple turns or something. There also needs to be a way to allow Karryn to be the first to initiate sex or prevent them from doing so. This would allow you to initiate a sex scene you desire.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017

You can remove the footjobs entirely by going into enemies.js, ctrl+F search for 1604 and removing the number where it comes up (but back up the file first, just in case). And yes, you can also add actions to other enemy types that way if you find the associated number in RemtairyLines.js. I like to add kneeling BJ because I think it's nonsense that only guards do it by default.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
They need to make resist orgasm last a couple turns or something. There also needs to be a way to allow Karryn to be the first to initiate sex or prevent them from doing so. This would allow you to initiate a sex scene you desire.
Learn the appropriate sex skill, then use it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
First, the Order/Control change, then Energy Cost added to mpst actions (moving around the map seems to be safe...for now); this "my way or the highway" behavior from the developer(s?) is worrying. Killed a hefty bit of my enthusiasm for the game, too. At this rate I would question the dev too much to like the game by the time it is completed. And that would be wrong to judge a tool by its maker, so...On Hold until released.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Learn the appropriate sex skill, then use it.
That's what you want to do yeah, but it can be pretty easy for your agility to be too low to initiate anything lol. Basic enemies can take priority.

BTW the energy costs aren't a big deal once you get a bit in the playthrough. You can get a energy item that gives 10 max energy and energy regen per turn. Also the energy willpower skill is pretty simple to get early, & can be upgraded later~. Is also an edict for energy regen and growth. What the whole energy cost a turn thing is mitigating is people endlessly sitting on screens for ages achieving nothing; a new player can easily do that, i was guilty of it. It lets you much more quickly lose a fight and access lewd content; dunno how that's a bad thing.

Honestly the game is going in a good direction IMO, the new scaling desires bar I like the way it's been headed. This is probably the only H game i can come back to every single patch and enjoy.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes