0tris

Nov 14, 2018
I see a lot of people complaining that there is no way to pass a turn for a slut build in the latest update, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on how to run a slut build with this update (I did it in prisoner diff but had quite a few titles unlocked though, the most important being the first kiss rimjob one, later on the less energy loss from orgasm from barmaid job)

Since there is no free cautious stance anymore, you'll want the defensive stance (not the cautious stance although it should work too) and healing thoughts, those two edicts are a must now.
Energy edict is important too, get those three edicts asap after the first few -expense edicts so you'll level important skills.

In the beginning do not go full slut but try to stay chaste, build up some charm along energy mind and endurance.
In combat you want to keep your desires low, spam defensive stance and everytime it gets too expensive and you're still not downed you can mix in a few of the dex attacks, having a bit of dex doesnt hurt for a slut build afterall.
Once you unlock flaunt it gets way easier and once your in your lvl20s you can start work towards release desire edict and start combat with that, by that point you'll have enough endurance to take the pleasure attacks.

I don't think there is a way to go full endurance anymore but imo that wasnt fun anyway, you had to weaken yourself via fatigue etc to even receive pleasure damage back then, now its a bit more balanced - you can still go full slut for the entirety of the fights, climax a couple times per wave and still beat it. (I added a screen of my stats after i beat lvl 3 boss, screwing the entire army of lizardmen he summoned while sucking him off slowly, was way more fun that way compared to my last playthrough where the pleasure attacks dealt 0 dmg to Karryn and 1 dmg to Aron)

Reactions: phantomz

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
What the whole energy cost a turn thing is mitigating is people endlessly sitting on screens for ages achieving nothing; a new player can easily do that, i was guilty of it.
That is the beef I have with the dev: people either wanted to "endlessly sit on screens for ages" by picking the same option or they did not. If they did not - why keep using it? Are you unable to see it does not produce the result you expect? If they did - why blame the game, in the first place? At the end of the day, those people shifted the blame unto the game mechanics to compensate for their own unwillingness and/or inability to learn how the game actually works. And, assuming those complaints are the main reason for these "nerfs", the dev encouraged such behavior.

As for the cost itself - it can be edited out easy enough, but more and more edits add up and eventually are going to be a huge pain to transfer each time a new "beta" comes out. Not to mention that preventing people from deliberately headbutting the same wall is not "mitigating", but rather "let me help you out because you are too dumb to stop on your own".

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Nice explanation. I'm gonna try doing it like that but on Prisoner Mode.
Prisoner mode could prove too difficult to successfully maintain a happy equilibrium and keep on improving sluttiness of Karryn while the prisoners run rampant. You have a limited number of edicts per day, slower experience growth, less money, lots more stronger opponents in battles... I hope the final version of the game will have it all balanced nicely, so while still difficult, the Prisoner Mode would be playable without having to resort to halberd violence too much and losing battles exactly when you want them to be lost.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
That is the beef I have with the dev: people either wanted to "endlessly sit on screens for ages" by picking the same option or they did not. If they did not - why keep using it? Are you unable to see it does not produce the result you expect? If they did - why blame the game, in the first place? At the end of the day, those people shifted the blame unto the game mechanics to compensate for their own unwillingness and/or inability to learn how the game actually works. And, assuming those complaints are the main reason for these "nerfs", the dev encouraged such behavior.

As for the cost itself - it can be edited out easy enough, but more and more edits add up and eventually are going to be a huge pain to transfer each time a new "beta" comes out. Not to mention that preventing people from deliberately headbutting the same wall is not "mitigating", but rather "let me help you out because you are too dumb to stop on your own".
Meanwhile, you are unwilling to adapt to the changes that the Dev presented and just want the same. There are other reasons why the new System is just better. You cannot end up in a game play Loop for ever and no not just because you are not realising that you are playing wrong. Did you never ended up in a Situation, that you had 0 Stamina and 1 Energy and you could only wait forever? The only way to lose a battle was per Orgasm, which ment with a Fighter Build Game Over, since you would get so many passives like that. You would get to the Defeat Scene with already high Desires, since you were getting groped or more forever, which meant there was no point in even trying to reduce Desires there, since MC was already too high on Desires. I could go on and on, about the issues the old one had. Is the new one perfect? Nope but it is a huge improvement if you just play with it for a while.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Prisoner mode could prove too difficult to successfully maintain a happy equilibrium and keep on improving sluttiness of Karryn while the prisoners run rampant. You have a limited number of edicts per day, slower experience growth, less money, lots more stronger opponents in battles... I hope the final version of the game will have it all balanced nicely, so while still difficult, the Prisoner Mode would be playable without having to resort to halberd violence too much and losing battles exactly when you want them to be lost.
I think there is the issue with your Strategy. Loosing on purpose. Slut build on Prisoner Mode works perfectly fine, as long as you don't give away control and just hope it works out, which Defeat Battles are and you are punishing yourself on the next day, with usually bad sleep and no Halberd (which sure, weapon is not important in a Slut run but still).

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
They need to make resist orgasm last a couple turns or something. There also needs to be a way to allow Karryn to be the first to initiate sex or prevent them from doing so. This would allow you to initiate a sex scene you desire.
It would be nice if it was a toggle that just drained willpower per turn, agreed. Feels a bit repetitive and silly to have to actively do it every single turn, especially now that Pleasure Stance can be multi-turned.

As for initiating sex, it can be a bit tricky even with the above mentioned sex skills, so I see your point. I think the game lacks a dominative/submissive stat currently - the closest it comes is sadism/masochism, which aren't necessarily a 1:1 correlation. I'm personally totally into submissive women so for me it would be a non-brainer which path I'd choose, but having that as option would be interesting regardless.

Reactions: moocow

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I think there is the issue with your Strategy. Loosing on purpose. Slut build on Prisoner Mode works perfectly fine, as long as you don't give away control and just hope it works out, which Defeat Battles are and you are punishing yourself on the next day, with usually bad sleep and no Halberd (which sure, weapon is not important in a Slut run but still).
Slutty prisoner mode runs pretty much require one or two "bad ends" to build up some steam before it gets going, or alternatively simply cheating with some edicts and funding early on.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You will have a relatively good sleep if you win (persevere) the punishment 'battle' (blowbang in the Bar or chained gangbang in the Gym). By loosing a battle on level 1 and allowing the inmates to use Karryn's mouth, she can improve on her oral skills fast. Of course, after she becomes an experienced cum-slurping cocksucker (or experienced enough that she's now armed with a blowjob action), there is little to no point losing battles on that level... unless the player enjoys that particular blowbang scene... which is much more enjoyable than the standing handjob loop. The same applies to honing other lewd skills. For example, if you want the Warden to be a derierre-oriented little painslut that enjoys receiving spankings, the best way to improve in that reargard is to max out your butt allure and give up in front of a thug or several thugs and assume pleasure stance. With enough butt desire he will be spanking her silly and as thugs are not that quick to have their goods serviced, more often than not they will be just spanking and breast-molesting her without going any further. Three or four such sessions and you have all the butt slapping passives achieved. And after she cums, instead of restoring willpower, it is better to take a postorgasmic blissful breath to restore some stamina, just enough to put thug's cock in her mouth (provided she already possess the blowjob action), so she may thank them properly for punishing her naughty bottom and reshaping her udders. Pretty neat submissive slutty combo that employs purposeful defeatism.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You will have a relatively good sleep if you win (persevere) the punishment 'battle' (blowbang in the Bar or chained gangbang in the Gym). By loosing a battle on level 1 and allowing the inmates to use Karryn's mouth, she can improve on her oral skills fast. Of course, after she becomes an experienced cum-slurping cocksucker (or experienced enough that she's now armed with a blowjob action), there is little to no point losing battles on that level... unless the player enjoys that particular blowbang scene... which is much more enjoyable than the standing handjob loop. The same applies to honing other lewd skills. For example, if you want the Warden to be a derierre-oriented little painslut that enjoys receiving spankings, the best way to improve in that reargard is to max out your butt allure and give up in front of a thug or several thugs and assume pleasure stance. With enough butt desire he will be spanking her silly and as thugs are not that quick to have their goods serviced, more often than not they will be just spanking and breast-molesting her without going any further. Three or four such sessions and you have all the butt slapping passives achieved. And after she cums, instead of restoring willpower, it is better to take a postorgasmic blissful breath to restore some stamina, just enough to put thug's cock in her mouth (provided she already possess the blowjob action), so she may thank them properly for punishing her naughty bottom and reshaping her udders. Pretty neat submissive slutty combo that employs purposeful defeatism.
You don't have a good sleep after a lost battle. Dunno what you are talking about. On top of that after masturbation, you have a great sleep. Improving Oral fast is nice and all but I could improve everything at the same time, so once again, you are giving away control for one specific thing. Sure if you only want her to be Oral focused it might work but even then, you don't have control, so if another Desire gets to high, that you don't want, well tough luck. And I am not talking about scenes themselves. Guard Defeat Battle is one of my Fav Scenes in the game, so sure if I want to see that scene I just go for it, but I am talking here about a serious Slut Build. Also Pleasure Stance is not a Defeat Battle Scene? So that point is useless. With Pleasure Stance you are in control in a Battle.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I mean full slut mode, no combat. I don't think you can clear the first floor in time before order screws you up. At least I don't know how.
Well, no combat ofc is impossible, since at the start you can only win battles via combat. But what has that to do with anything? Your point was, that a Slutty Prisoner Mode run is not possible without some Bad Ends or cheating?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Well, no combat ofc is impossible, since at the start you can only win battles via combat. But what has that to do with anything? Your point was, that a Slutty Prisoner Mode run is not possible without some Bad Ends or cheating?
My point is that in order for you to build a completely slutty Karryn build on prisoner mode with all the negative aspects that entails and still survive, you need the advantages that bad ends carry over, such as titles and records. It might be possible without that if you're extremely patient and savescum each battle, but I don't consider it plausible.

And you can win the very first fight without swinging your weapon once. It's more about the limitations of multiphase fights like in the bar and the final fight on the floor that puts pressure on a prisoner slutty build, since you don't have access to the sustainability that a highend slut build gets you.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
My point is that in order for you to build a completely slutty Karryn build on prisoner mode with all the negative aspects that entails and still survive, you need the advantages that bad ends carry over, such as titles and records. It might be possible without that if you're extremely patient and savescum each battle, but I don't consider it plausible.

And you can win the very first fight without swinging your weapon once. It's more about the limitations of multiphase fights like in the bar and the final fight on the floor that puts pressure on a prisoner slutty build, since you don't have access to the sustainability that a highend slut build gets you.
Well that is my point. You don't. No patients and savescuming required. Because it takes much longer to get all Titles and Passives in the runs before, then to start from scratch and get them. Never understood that argument, as if the runs you do before, aren't taking a lot of time. Well and yes you can win the first Battle without using your weapon, but that takes a lot of time? I start to see, why you think, it is so time consuming and impossible. Because you just never want to use your weapon. So sure, then it is impossible but if you are using it correctly at the start, you can quickly get the necessary Passives, to switch to fight without Weapon. And why would you even fight in the bar? The game even tells you not to. Sure you can, and it is very beatable but seems like an unnecassray risk.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have a good sleep after a lost battle. Dunno what you are talking about.
There is a lost battle and there is a lost Day. When you lose a battle mid-Day, the men take you to a 'punishment' area, right? It's Bar Storage on Lv 1 and Gym's chain room on Lv 3, is that correct? Your desires and arousal stats are transferred to the punishment session, but not your stamina, energy and willpower, which are fully refreshed in accordance with your current fatigue. I am not sure if this is true in Prison Mode as I haven't played on this difficulty level yet, but it is true for Secretary mode. Thus, you have a high chance of actually winning the punishment session that brings back a few points of order, after which Karryn sleeps in the punishment room and receives a certain amount of refreshment. Her arousal also drops down. Not as much as if she slept in her Office or a Guard Station but on easier modes it's enough to be alert and fresh the following day and start sweeping the corridors again half-assedly. If your control decay is in low -3 to -5, you only need to win 3 to 5 battle waves before you can safely take a dive and be taught another lesson or two by those muscular savages. If this was a silly strategy, the game would not offer you an option to give up and then surrender completely. It's as if somehow the devilish devs want the Warden to lose and loosen up. Descent into the profoundest depths of depravity seems to be the end goal.

Again, I am not sure if this is sustainable on Prison mode but on Secretary it's a walk in the park.

Of course, it pays off to subdue level 1 eventually, so you may repair the bar and reception, gaining two new lewd activities and sources of income and notoriety. The upcoming update should make subjugation of Level 2 worthwhile with the expected Gloryhole job. Level 3 will have a Strip club and there are still two levels to be implemented. This will surely change the balance of the game and probably make it harder to farm experience by losing on purpose. But as it is, you can unlock a lot of lewd content fast by playing 'poorly'.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
There is a lost battle and there is a lost Day. When you lose a battle mid-Day, the men take you to a 'punishment' area, right? It's Bar Storage on Lv 1 and Gym's chain room on Lv 3, is that correct? Your desires and arousal stats are transferred to the punishment session, but not your stamina, energy and willpower, which are fully refreshed in accordance with your current fatigue. I am not sure if this is true in Prison Mode as I haven't played on this difficulty level yet, but it is true for Secretary mode. Thus, you have a high chance of actually winning the punishment session that brings back a few points of order, after which Karryn sleeps in the punishment room and receives a certain amount of refreshment. Her arousal also drops down. Not as much as if she slept in her Office or a Guard Station but on easier modes it's enough to be alert and fresh the following day and start sweeping the corridors again half-assedly. If your control decay is in low -3 to -5, you only need to win 3 to 5 battle waves before you can safely take a dive and be taught another lesson or two by those muscular savages. If this was a silly strategy, the game would not offer you an option to give up and then surrender completely. It's as if somehow the devilish devs want the Warden to lose and loosen up. Descent into the profoundest depths of depravity seems to be the end goal.

Again, I am not sure if this is sustainable on Prison mode but on Secretary it's a walk in the park.

Of course, it pays off to subdue level 1 eventually, so you may repair the bar and reception, gaining two new lewd activities and sources of income and notoriety. The upcoming update should make subjugation of Level 2 worthwhile with the expected Gloryhole job. Level 3 will have a Strip club and there are still two levels to be implemented. This will surely change the balance of the game and probably make it harder to farm experience by losing on purpose. But as it is, you can unlock a lot of lewd content fast by playing 'poorly'.
Well you can try that Strategy in Prisoner Mode, I highly doubt it will work at all but ofc you don't have to. Play what is fun for you because that is only what counts in the end.

Isn't saving limited to autosaves only on Prisoner mode?
Yes, but there are people that just Alt+F4, if something happens, they don't want before the game has a chance to save.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I am not sure if this is true in Prison Mode as I haven't played on this difficulty level yet, but it is true for Secretary mode.
Yeah it is. That's how I save myself from losing too much order if I end up losing a battle. The one thing I didn't know in the past was that after that session it was a new day, and because of how low her stats were I just went to sleep, thus wasting an entire day and losing order.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Play what is fun for you because that is only what counts in the end.
Exactly! Porn games especially should be enjoyable first and foremost. Which doesn't mean I am not going to try my slut's luck on Prisoner Mode eventually. I only discovered this game last weekend, so still figuring it out.

As regards the Halberd, it's about as useful to a slutty Karryn as a saddle on a pig. I wish there was an option to unlock and purchase different sets of uniforms or sex toys/accessories, like a latex ponygirl outfit for example, equipped with a tight armbinder, a spreader gag and a pighole buttplug, so she cannot get stuck in those boring handjob loops anymore. And to make up for lost use of limbs, her orifice desires could be further raised to 300+, so she may give double-oral/anal/pussy.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Meanwhile, you are unwilling to adapt to the changes that the Dev presented and just want the same.
Right after I criticize the stifling removal of diversity you accuse me of wanting "the same". Not funny.

Did you never ended up in a Situation, that you had 0 Stamina and 1 Energy and you could only wait forever? The only way to lose a battle was per Orgasm, which ment with a Fighter Build Game Over, since you would get so many passives like that.
Exactly. "Fighter Build" is an excuse to not like something. How do I know? Self-reflection. The game is literally pushing Karryn into Slut Mode regardless of what you do: you go for sex - Slut (obviously), you go for battles - Sadism and Masochism, and that is a one-way street. In other words, it is not designed for long-term sessions (yet) as the end result is the same. And no, I never ended up in that situation, somehow survived until Surrender skill without that.

Play what is fun for you because that is only what counts in the end.
Precisely the goal, as was hinted at by my initial post on the issue.

• Angry
Reactions: Neriel
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes