unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
You gain order even when you lose battles. And you gain far for order by lewd engaging the prisoners than by regular combat.
If you grind to get the available titles your life will be very easy. I assume this game is intended to be played several times so you can unlock the tittles.

And yes you can be sucessfull without using combat skills but you'll have to lose a couple of times. If you want to act first then you'll have to work your agility. If your agility is high enough (as long as you are not tired) your action is always the first to take place plus some of the new/rebalanced passives allow you to do the sex skills first regardless of your agility level, you just need to work on that skill passives.

End of the line this only works if you have an understanding of the game mechanics, and you only get that by playing.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Right after I criticize the stifling removal of diversity you accuse me of wanting "the same". Not funny.
What kind of diversity? You were only complaining about, that you cannot just wait around forever. Yeah great "gameplay" to just wait. And I don't even want to know, what you mean with the Control/Order change, if you complain about something removed from the game, that was not healthy gameplay wise and added as a Skill down the line, if you have a Sluty Character and it actually makes sence, to just let things happen.

Exactly. "Fighter Build" is an excuse to not like something. How do I know? Self-reflection. The game is literally pushing Karryn into Slut Mode regardless of what you do: you go for sex - Slut (obviously), you go for battles - Sadism and Masochism, and that is a one-way street. In other words, it is not designed for long-term sessions (yet) as the end result is the same. And no, I never ended up in that situation, somehow survived until Surrender skill without that.
Uh... what? Yes, you will get some passives. But that was always the case, that is nothing new. Yes, Karryn will no matter what develop certain fetishes. But in no way is the end result the same. You can do low Slut Level runs no problem and never get even groped at all.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tsugumi

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Really tempted to try this. Is it complete or are there major changes yet to be made?
If you want a complete game, wait. There is still roughly 20-30% Missing of the game currently. But with that being said, the game has still more content then your usual complete game here. So it is up to you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Really tempted to try this. Is it complete or are there major changes yet to be made?
About 70% done. What's there is perfectly playable. What's missing is the last 2 levels, which will be more combat-focused, the gloryhole job coming next month and the stripper job.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I'm trying to get the hardcore sadistic title and been grinding (meaning i've been beating the shit out of the prisoners until i reach climax) and yet I think I only have one passive related. I looked into the code (first time I did something like that) and found this lines:

if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_ONE_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 1) {
this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_ONE_ID)
}
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_TWO_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 8) {
//this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_TWO_ID)
}
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_THREE_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 20) {
//this.learnNewPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_THREE_ID)
}

Can any kind soul explain that to me or point me in the right direction to search enlightment (preferably both)? From what I can grasp if you have 1, 8 or 20 sadistic related orgasms you should gain a passive.

alex231

May 15, 2018
I'm trying to get the hardcore sadistic title and been grinding (meaning i've been beating the shit out of the prisoners until i reach climax) and yet I think I only have one passive related. I looked into the code (first time I did something like that) and found this lines:

if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_ONE_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 1) {
}
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_TWO_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 8) {
}
if(!this.hasPassive(PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_THREE_ID) && this._recordOrgasmFromSadismCount >= 20) {
}

Can any kind soul explain that to me or point me in the right direction to search enlightment (preferably both)? From what I can grasp if you have 1, 8 or 20 sadistic related orgasms you should gain a passive.

The two slash (//) means comment.
So if you got the correct code, it means PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_TWO and PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_THREE_ID are not obtainable

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
So if you got the correct code, it means PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_TWO and PASSIVE_SADISM_ORGASM_THREE_ID are not obtainable
Those lines are commented out by Rem to prevent players from obtaining empty and unimplemented passives. There is no point to trying to get them.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020

}
}
}

im trying to do the same, there is no way to do it in the current build, right? the most sadism i can reach is 7 or 8, no way to get 13

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Those lines are commented out by Rem to prevent players from obtaining empty and unimplemented passives. There is no point to trying to get them.
Thanks for the feedback.

im trying to do the same, there is no way to do it in the current build, right? the most sadism i can reach is 7 or 8, no way to get 13
I have 6 but did not went for the feet, handjob, vaginal and anal yet (I sure that the new higher level passives increase sadism, not so sure about the oral). So its possible to have at least 10 (that on the secretary mode). With the passives from the prisoner mode if there is at least one more that i'm not aware it might be possible.

Btw there are 3 new titles: "like a bird", "like a dancer" and "like a feather" all related to evasion (sugest a high agility run). The higher of those grants "Cautious stance" ability.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And what qualifies as sadistic or masochistic orgasm if you don't mind me asking? These BDSM concepts in games are often quite removed from the widely accepted understanding. Like handjobs for example, which are considered 'sadistic'. I don't think any man considers fapping a form of self-inflicted torture.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
And what qualifies as sadistic or masochistic orgasm if you don't mind me asking? These BDSM concepts in games are often quite removed from the widely accepted understanding. Like handjobs for example, which are considered 'sadistic'. I don't think any man considers fapping a form of self-inflicted torture.
sadistic things ive found:
beating inmates > get taunt > get flaunt
beat horny inmate > get balls kick
foot jobs
not allowing them to cum on karryn
sadistic orgasm, by beating a inmate or something

dunno if theres something else, handjobs dont count as sadistic i think

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Sadistic Orgasm = Do a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.
Masochistic Orgasm = Get attacked by a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sadistic Orgasm = Do a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.
Masochistic Orgasm = Get attacked by a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.
So both these 'paraphilias' are combat-related?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So both these 'paraphilias' are combat-related?
Well I think you can get them in some other ways. As an example I think Butt Slap counts as an "physical attack". But not sure, never really experimented much with Masochism for a while. And Sadism well you will tend to get a few Orgasms via Battles in a Fighter Build.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there a way to make only males show up for the reception job?

Also, what are the requirements to make Karryn fall and initiate the sex scene during the waitress job? Is it just a matter of how drunk she gets?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well I think you can get them in some other ways. As an example I think Butt Slap counts as an "physical attack". But not sure, never really experimented much with Masochism for a while. And Sadism well you will tend to get a few Orgasms via Battles in a Fighter Build.
I think that butt-slapping might be a separate fetish, judging by the way you're able to add starting bonuses to Karryn (either she secretly desires to have her her butt slapped or to be treated badly by vulgar men). Also, I am currently building up a Warden who is an all-things-butt-related addict and a pussy denying virgin as well. Everytime there is a thug, she assumes the position with her butt held high (meaning give up at butt desire 75+) to entice them to whup the living daylights out of her booty, which they usually do, with occasional kissing and boob rough-handling. Quite a submissive conduct, if not a handbook example of pure erotic masochism. She came while spanked numerous times, yet her masochist level did not budge. On the other hand, getting trapped in handjobs loops she did not initiate somehow increased her Sadism.

Based on my experience of playing other manga-style games with violent elements in them, I noticed that S/M dynamics are often misrepresented and defined simply as enjoyment of giving or receiving pain, any pain regardless of sexual context or lack thereof.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes