voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a way to make only males show up for the reception job?

Also, what are the requirements to make Karryn fall and initiate the sex scene during the waitress job? Is it just a matter of how drunk she gets?
Not the way the code is written originally. You can change it though, if you want. Check out RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js and look up the function Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_validVisitorId. There are several validEnemyTypes.push(x) in that function, x being a number between 162 and 172. Basically, with the exception of 170-172, all the odd numbers are females, all the even numbers are males. Add // in front of the rows with odd numbers and they won't be added to the array from which the valid visitors are pulled. Voilá, males only. (The 170-172 ones are perverts, so you can keep those, they're all male).

edit: Oh, also, if you want to keep the same percentage chances of fans/perverts appearing as the original, you can consider adding another row with the even number for each odd number you remove (so, for example, 164 instead of 165, etc). If you simply remove the odd ones, the chances for getting perverts will be increased, since percentually there'll be more of them in the array (since the final array shrinks).

Reactions: zoomies

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Sure buddy. Beating every Boss and almost all enemies via Sex = not a Slut build. Really curious what you would call that but you do you.
Bosses are kind of weak tbh. The fun stuff starts when you start getting into the defeat scenes with 15+ enemies and slaps hit you for 40-60 pleasure each because there's no cap to the repeat scaling. You kinda want to be able to push Karryn to 300%+ pleasure then. But yes, I will do what I do, and I'm sure you'll do what you do too.

Reactions: Beats9821

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
As Random Bob already said, getting to 3 edicts without modding or restarting is impossible if you don't have the starter title. If you don't want to restart, here's a little tweak that gives you the title (and thus allows you to carry over one unused edict point):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason this does not work with the v0.7ai2, it doesnt advance to the next day, if the line is deleted the game works fine, maybe the call command got changed (?)

Orac

Oct 29, 2020
Need help!! When i run the game open black window with sounds from game!! Plz help!! Reload Video draiver not help.

Jan 28, 2018
Has anyome figured out how to reliably get Karryn the option masturbate in front of enemies without jumping to bone her? All I understand is that desire must be high. Or from my understanding maxed out desires.

reiokami

Mar 10, 2018
hmm, i cant make the clean liquid works after sleep, any idea why?
eventough i disable all of action clean liquid , maybe i am missing something?

LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Any general advice for winning this game on Warden Mode? Getting consistantly stuck on the slime boss on floor 2. Feels like if spend for economy, then I don't have the EP for combat upgrades. And once you start losing fights, Karens downwards spiral gets pretty hard to pull out of.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Any general advice for winning this game on Warden Mode? Getting consistantly stuck on the slime boss on floor 2. Feels like if spend for economy, then I don't have the EP for combat upgrades. And once you start losing fights, Karens downwards spiral gets pretty hard to pull out of.
Pick Ambitions Experimenter at the start. Then first thing you do switch out Title, to anything you want but just get rid of Emporer's Secretary. Pick Edict Prison Guards for Office and any Item you want. Now you have an income of 505 Gold on the very first Day. From there, you should have no problems with your income, as long as you keep your Order somewhat low. Before beating the first Boss make sure you have enough money, that you can get New Drug Supplier ASAP which is another big boost for income. Don't get stuff like Bulk Food Supplier until much later. You pay way to much for so little.

Reactions: LeoShowers

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Pick Ambitions Experimenter at the start. Then first thing you do switch out Title, to anything you want but just get rid of Emporer's Secretary. Pick Edict Prison Guards for Office and any Item you want. Now you have an income of 505 Gold on the very first Day. From there, you should have no problems with your income, as long as you keep your Order somewhat low. Before beating the first Boss make sure you have enough money, that you can get New Drug Supplier ASAP which is another big boost for income. Don't get stuff like Bulk Food Supplier until much later. You pay way to much for so little.
Think I've heard this before. You get less money if you have high order and more money if you have low order?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Think I've heard this before. You get less money if you have high order and more money if you have low order?
Yes. The Kingdom gives you more money, if you have trouble controlling the Prison. But if you have high Order, the Kingdom thinks you have everything under control and gives you less money then.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
So a small guide here for anyone in need.

Just played through warden mode a0.7. I've been through a couple times in prisoner mode in a0.6.
The alpha lizard is pretty weak in the 0.7 version.

Level 1:

In the beginning follow these rules:
1/ Throw away Yasu's note. He is probably the final boss here to misguide you.(just kidding)
2/ ECONOMY > ORDER
1. There are 2 edicts to save you 200 per day. Enact them on day 1.
2. Change your title into newbie it will save you about 150(?) a day
3. Keep your order low so that subsides are high
4. Publish information will also give you about 200 or more per day
5. Get some money from guard if you want
3/ SLUT BUILD
1. Endurance
Endurance is of the utmost importance. It reduces pleasure damage and along with stamina and energy stats level they give you extra stamina and energy so it would be harder to get orgasm and when having one, it doesn't matter. You can get this by spamming cautious stance and try to do nothing in battle.
2. Mind
Unless you have pallidium, this is the only way in early game to restore energy. High mind will definitely help but with pallidium this won't be necessary.
3. Str/Dex/Agi
It doesn't matter.
4/PALLIDIUM
The pallidium in the accessories is very OP. It actually restores your energy.
When playing with a slut build, this makes your Karryn practically invincible

Level 2 and 3:
If you follow those stuff above and get the pallidium it shouldn't be hard.
Always keep an eye on your order.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Ha I just wrote a small guide above.

Jan 28, 2018
I just realized something, is there a function at present or in the near future where Karryn can strip mid combat? or achieve a title and/or passives that encourage exhibition?

And I dont mean from the console command either, but as a voluntary command.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I just realized something, is there a function at present or in the near future where Karryn can strip mid combat? or achieve a title and/or passives that encourage exhibition?

There are stipping passives that do that. First, they only make her more vurnerable to stripping and being naked. The later stages (being stripped 10 and 30 times) damage her clothing at the start of combat. Although it is chance based, you can increase the 'disarray' of her outfit by lowering stripping resist. So for example never buy clothing durability upgrades.
Note: The 10 and 30 strippings required for the latter two passives only start counting after she came once in front of prisoners (meaning outside of couch masturbation).
She also strips when masturbating mid-battle. Masturbating for one turn does the trick.

tce

Feb 12, 2018

give up will help Karryn strip faster
Also, when you perform titjob, Karryn will strip instantly

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes