madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to make only males show up for the reception job?

Also, what are the requirements to make Karryn fall and initiate the sex scene during the waitress job? Is it just a matter of how drunk she gets?
Yeah, she needs to keep accepting drinks from patrons until she's so drunk she tumbles over a table. The longer shifts you work, the higher the chance she'll get wasted eventually.

azoth00

May 23, 2020
im trying to do the same, there is no way to do it in the current build, right? the most sadism i can reach is 7 or 8, no way to get 13
sorry for my unfluent English but
I've reached to sadism 13 and got the title without using any cheat in v.7Af.
there's just 13 passives that gives you a sadism level and you can start with two sadism/masochism level in prison mode.
but you can't reach masochism 13 as there're only 9 masochistic passive.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Sadistic Orgasm = Do a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.
Masochistic Orgasm = Get attacked by a physical Attack that gets you to 100% pleasure.
Do you basically need to have Karryn as a virgin and never lose a battle in order to achieve this? In all my playthroughs I've never gotten pleasure by being attacked.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Do you basically need to have Karryn as a virgin and never lose a battle in order to achieve this? In all my playthroughs I've never gotten pleasure by being attacked.
The easiest way, to recieve pleasure from Damage taken, is by taking the dormant Desire "7. The desire to be dominated by vulgar men" which you can only take in Prisoner Mode. While you won't get Pleasure every single attack right from the start, after a few battles some attacks will start to do pleasure damage. But after that, I don't know. My guess is, that you actually have to lose some battles, since that should get you some Masochistics Passives but as I said, haven't done a Masochistic run for a long time, since it doesn't appeal do me.

Reactions: Xill

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I have a problem but I don't know if it's because of the new version or because I play prisoner mode now. My problem is that the enemies only use handjobs. Even tho i've unlocked the other sex skills and the pleasure/lust is high enough they only want those standing handjobs, which is kinda repetetive and boring since she can't use any other sex skill in that position. Even when a goblin is fucking Karryn, and two other prisoners use her boobs and mouth the moment the goblin is done they still only want handjobs.

So is that a general problem with prisoner mode or a problem with the new version?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The easiest way, to recieve pleasure from Damage taken, is by taking the dormant Desire "7. The desire to be dominated by vulgar men" which you can only take in Prisoner Mode. While you won't get Pleasure every single attack right from the start, after a few battles some attacks will start to do pleasure damage. But after that, I don't know. My guess is, that you actually have to lose some battles, since that should get you some Masochistics Passives but as I said, haven't done a Masochistic run for a long time, since it doesn't appeal do me.
What about the one where Karryn gets pleasure from beating everyone up? Also, doesn't that lead to having high charm aswell? Where prisoners just cum by looking at her?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I have a problem but I don't know if it's because of the new version or because I play prisoner mode now. My problem is that the enemies only use handjobs. Even tho i've unlocked the other sex skills and the pleasure/lust is high enough they only want those standing handjobs, which is kinda repetetive and boring since she can't use any other sex skill in that position. Even when a goblin is fucking Karryn, and two other prisoners use her boobs and mouth the moment the goblin is done they still only want handjobs.

So is that a general problem with prisoner mode or a problem with the new version?
Well, the Prisoner Enemy Type has Handjob as a prefered Sex Position. Rarely they go for a Blowjob but most of the time Handjob. So you either a) get rid of them first if you don't want them to use Handjob or b) Initate a Sex Position onto them, before they have a chance for going for a Handjob.

Reactions: Ramen-

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
What about the one where Karryn gets pleasure from beating everyone up? Also, doesn't that lead to having high charm aswell? Where prisoners just cum by looking at her?
Well if you go for a Fighter Build, you will get Sadistic Passives anyway but yes, if you pick that one, you will sooner get pleasure by beating them up. For the Charm thing that kinda depends. As it is right now, as long as you are a virgin, you will end up with a lot of Charm anyway. But never did a pure Charm build, since it is way to grindy for me, so no clue if you can get to a everybody comes by just looking at her state.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well if you go for a Fighter Build, you will get Sadistic Passives anyway but yes, if you pick that one, you will sooner get pleasure by beating them up. For the Charm thing that kinda depends. As it is right now, as long as you are a virgin, you will end up with a lot of Charm anyway. But never did a pure Charm build, since it is way to grindy for me, so no clue if you can get to a everybody comes by just looking at her state.
Well thanks either way. I'm gonna stick to slutty builds for now, especially since there's gonna be a strip job.

Can't deny there's a certain kind of uh, charm, to a fighter build where Karryn orgasms because shes beating everyone up tho.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Well that is my point. You don't. No patients and savescuming required. Because it takes much longer to get all Titles and Passives in the runs before, then to start from scratch and get them. Never understood that argument, as if the runs you do before, aren't taking a lot of time. Well and yes you can win the first Battle without using your weapon, but that takes a lot of time? I start to see, why you think, it is so time consuming and impossible. Because you just never want to use your weapon. So sure, then it is impossible but if you are using it correctly at the start, you can quickly get the necessary Passives, to switch to fight without Weapon. And why would you even fight in the bar? The game even tells you not to. Sure you can, and it is very beatable but seems like an unnecassray risk.
I don't think you understand fully how stats are built and limited in the game. That sort of lies at the core of the "slut build", and if you want to min/max it.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
im trying to do the same, there is no way to do it in the current build, right? the most sadism i can reach is 7 or 8, no way to get 13

As of now those are the sadistic passive I was managed to achieve (all of them raises sadistic stat):
-Chief Cock Bully (related to cock kick)
-Cock Vanquisher (related to cock kick)
-Spartan Cock Hunter (subduing erect prisoners)
-Cock Punisher (subduing erect prisoners)
-Fearless (battle related)
-Cock hunter (subduing erect prisoners)
-Twat hole for aggressively slaying cocks (pussy related)
-Feet made for cock bulling (foot job related)
-Butthole specialized just for cocks (anal related)
-Awaken talent for handjobs (handjob related)

For the sex related passives I don't know if you have to be the one having to act by applying the skill or just being on the receiving end also works.

If anyone found some that are not on this list please let me know.

sadistic things ive found:
beating inmates > get taunt > get flaunt
beat horny inmate > get balls kick
foot jobs
not allowing them to cum on karryn
sadistic orgasm, by beating a inmate or something

dunno if theres something else, handjobs dont count as sadistic i think
what do you mean by this: "not allowing them to cum on karryn"? Using the edge skill??

Reactions: Oscarsz

azoth00

May 23, 2020
As of now those are the sadistic passive I was managed to achieve (all of them raises sadistic stat):
-Chief Cock Bully (related to cock kick)
-Cock Vanquisher (related to cock kick)
-Spartan Cock Hunter (subduing erect prisoners)
-Cock Punisher (subduing erect prisoners)
-Fearless (battle related)
-Cock hunter (subduing erect prisoners)
-Twat hole for aggressively slaying cocks (pussy related)
-Feet made for cock bulling (foot job related)
-Butthole specialized just for cocks (anal related)
-Awaken talent for handjobs (handjob related)

For the sex related passives I don't know if you have to be the one having to act by applying the skill or just being on the receiving end also works.

If anyone found some that are not on this list please let me know.

what do you mean by this: "not allowing them to cum on karryn"? Using the edge skill??
-Go Ejaculate onto the Floor Instead (literally. keep your Cock Desire lower when the enemy ejaculates.)
-Not in a Mood for Your Dirty Cum (same as above)
-Fat Bags of Hunger for Cum (related to titjob)

so 13 passives that gives you a Sadism Level.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I don't think you understand fully how stats are built and limited in the game. That sort of lies at the core of the "slut build", and if you want to min/max it.
Don't worry. I know it. Since I just did a Slut run on a new Save without losing on purpose and it worked like a Charm.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Don't worry. I know it. Since I just did a Slut run on a new Save without losing on purpose and it worked like a Charm.
And I'm sure you have tons of mind (100+), energy (150+), endurance (150+) and charm (70+) too, with your str/dex/agi stats below 20. Right?

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
-Go Ejaculate onto the Floor Instead (literally. keep your Cook Desire lower when the enemy ejaculates.)
-Not in a Mood for Your Dirty Cum (same as above)
-Fat Bags of Hunger for Cum (related to titjob)

so 13 passives that gives you a Sadism Level.
Thanks
Gonna try and get it now then XD

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And I'm sure you have tons of mind (100+), energy (150+), endurance (150+) and charm (70+) too, with your str/dex/agi stats below 20. Right?
No. Those kind of stats seem way to extreme for no reason, especially now, that the game got way easier.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Well you can try that Strategy in Prisoner Mode, I highly doubt it will work at all but ofc you don't have to. Play what is fun for you because that is only what counts in the end.
It works just fine. It does block you from progressing past the bar until you sleep again properly (or kick their asses) though, so it limits what encounters you can get to on the next day unless you're able to clear the bar - which can be almost as hard as clearing Tonkin.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes