AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
I really hope anyone here could help me, i started playing this game 3 days ago and really liked it so far but today It kept spamming this error.
Does anyone know what to do to solve this? It's kinda annoying and only happens during battles
The only thing I touched is the game funds and nothing else but as I said if that was the problem it would've cause problems at the beginning.
1607707662871.png

Reactions: zoomies

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Took me a lot of time to grind most of the sutff then i gave up on it and created some cheat saves. Enjoy!, may this help you guys

RPGMaker Cheat Menu and Code for getting all passives at the second day

and the files below from v7A.f : save1 first day with all titles, save24 second day with all passives but no titles, save23 second day with all passives and titles

did not include any money cheats to it if you wish to cheat on that as well i would recommend which is usefull for most of the rpg games

PS: I edited the amount of edicts so don't be suprised with the number of it ^^

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
As of now those are the sadistic passive I was managed to achieve (all of them raises sadistic stat):
-Twat hole for aggressively slaying cocks (pussy related)
-Feet made for cock bulling (foot job related)
-Butthole specialized just for cocks (anal related)
-Awaken talent for handjobs (handjob related)

For the sex related passives I don't know if you have to be the one having to act by applying the skill or just being on the receiving end also works.
That is one of the goofiest things in this game, sex-wise. Enthusiatic engagement in sex should not make one sadistic. My Warden has just increased her Sadism by surrendering on Level 2 and getting gang buttfucked in the Toilets by 8 inmates, including a double-barrel slime.
Karryn buttfucked.jpg

Reactions: gruntcy

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Sadism needs a lot of tweaking. I feel like it should be something you actively work toward. As is you end up a sadist in any build.

Maybe instead of being tied to defeating enemies you only gain points when using stronger/different attacks than the base three? Idk. It just seems wrong as currently implemented.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sadism needs a lot of tweaking. I feel like it should be something you actively work toward. As is you end up a sadist in any build.

Maybe instead of being tied to defeating enemies you only gain points when using stronger/different attacks than the base three? Idk. It just seems wrong as currently implemented.
Not just a lot of tweaking but a complete overhaul. Simulation of sadomasochistic leanings is simply misrepresented here. I am just not sure if this has been done on purpose for comedic effect or if it's a side effect of depicting sexual encounters as RPG-style battles, whereby satisfying your opponent's lust is equal to defeating them, while orgasming yourself depletes your vital stats and may lead to losing.

As it stands now, it appears that the Warden is a reverse ass-rapist, luring unsuspecting prisoners into Toilets just to have their manhoods mauled by her angry bowels. And you receive similar sadistic passives for 'subduing' inmates with any other of your lady charms.

Jan 28, 2018
Took me a lot of time to grind most of the sutff then i gave up on it and created some cheat saves. Enjoy!, may this help you guys

RPGMaker Cheat Menu and Code for getting all passives at the second day

and the files below from v7A.f : save1 first day with all titles, save24 second day with all passives but no titles, save23 second day with all passives and titles

did not include any money cheats to it if you wish to cheat on that as well i would recommend which is usefull for most of the rpg games

PS: I edited the amount of edicts so don't be suprised with the number of it ^^
Need help with the code to get all passives and titles, can this work even when its beyond day 2?

Tried to activate it, but nothing happens. I am not experienced with code so I would appreciate an example of how its supposed to look like when you copy/paste the codes into the plugin at the designated area where the instructions described. Thank you.:)

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Just unlock the "analyze" stance, (i don't remember how it's called) and spam it (switch it with attack so it doesn't drain ur energy) , also use the weaker attack against enemy (with respective attack each), thus you will do less damage to them, pray to not get a critical
which stance is that? I dont find it anywhere.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
That is one of the goofiest things in this game, sex-wise. Enthusiatic engagement in sex should not make one sadistic. My Warden has just increased her Sadism by surrendering on Level 2 and getting gang buttfucked in the Toilets by 8 inmates, including a double-barrel slime.
View attachment 938223
did you used the anal skill or you just passively endured? I wonder if that makes a diference...

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Need help with the code to get all passives and titles, can this work even when its beyond day 2?

Tried to activate it, but nothing happens. I am not experienced with code so I would appreciate an example of how its supposed to look like when you copy/paste the codes into the plugin at the designated area where the instructions described. Thank you.:)
Well I can share how i did it but the issue is even though the code i borrowed from that fella works, it does not give all of them,
View attachment 938223
this one for example was not included in among the many passives

anyways to what you asked of me;

1607737233230.png

This is where i put it and it should be like this for it to work;

1607737282762.png

Of course if you leave the line there you will get the passives over and over and over again which might cause bugs and everything so print the line there past one day, check to see if you got the passives, if you got it save it and close the game and remove the code you added, i tried to see if the already there passives will stack, they do and mess things up a bit, i would advise you to this for a clean start save otherwise the passives are gonna stack,
Or if you don't wanna deal with all this and fine with the v7A.f passives go for the save23 on the save.rar that i shared

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

DargorOrtiz

Apr 11, 2018
How to get toilet job and masturbate fight.?
The toilet job on the second floor will be available next month and for the mid fight masturbation Karryn needs to have (if I'm not wrong) level 2 of masturbation, which you get by masturbating a lot on Karryn's room when she is aroused, and be aroused.

Reactions: Mermet

DrakeMH

Jan 27, 2020
I didn't really follow the changelog but as I remember the v0.7 would permit to take control of level 3 no?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have a problem with masturbation. The option is somehow rarely available. Once I could apply this, then Karryn got an orgasm and then it didn't work anymore, or I chose an action and the enemys are turn and then make sex. Then it's no longer available. It would be better if masturbation was available longer or earlier.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
did you used the anal skill or you just passively endured? I wonder if that makes a diference...
Yea, my Karryn actively pursued anal fun, because she's such a buttslut devoted to anal-only lifestyle. In that scene the sceeenshot of which I posted, my goal was to have her intestines drowned in cum to earn that other passive, the Semen Storehouse Anus. By fucking back with the butt I was making an assfucker cum quicker, so his other buddies could plunge their rods in and donate their spunk instead of cumming outside while watching and masturbating. It probably makes difference if you just put up with it or if you put it up there yourself, but being assertive is not equal to being sadistic. She also actively tosses salads, mainly because this position allows anal, while for some weird reason handjob and blowjob positions will deny use of her asspussy. Should active rimming count as sadistic too? I do not know if it's a purposeful limitation of freedom of moves on the dev's part or if it's a design flaw, but combined with the fact that Karryn's partners 'tie' to her as if their cocks had dog's knots, it often shoehorns the player to a particular scene/activity. Why not implement 'disengage' or 'change position' actions? This could open new, exciting possibilities.

A cock kick is sadistic, that's for sure and a proper sadistic route should involve more tease/denial stuff (chastity cages perhaps? demanding they stop jerking off? stopping sex mid-act and then beating them in combat?), humiliation and advanced CBT techniques, not just winning battles by action, either with halberd or sexual organ. Active sexual action is an attack of sorts, and it shouldn't.

Similarly, a masochistic route could be more sophisticated than just failing. The only form of sex related impact play is butt-slapping but it isn't even tied to masochism (properly) and considered a separate fetish.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes