madchef

Jan 10, 2020
About 70% done. What's there is perfectly playable. What's missing is the last 2 levels, which will be more combat-focused, the gloryhole job coming next month and the stripper job.
I hope there will be much more stuff added than just that. Every level should have 2 side jobs, just like Lv 1. So I am expecting a teacher job on level 2 apart from the gloryhole. That's where the sadistic side of Karryn could be more fleshed out. The same could be done with an evil nurse Karryn at the infirmary. Level 3 could also offer another side activity (apart from stripping at the Strip Club) at the Gym, where the Warden could indulge her masochism in some fun and interesting ways.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I hope there will be much more stuff added than just that. Every level should have 2 side jobs, just like Lv 1. So I am expecting a teacher job on level 2 apart from the gloryhole. That's where the sadistic side of Karryn could be more fleshed out. The same could be done with an evil nurse Karryn at the infirmary. Level 3 could also offer another side activity (apart from stripping at the Strip Club) at the Gym, where the Warden could indulge her masochism in some fun and interesting ways.
Well, the Dev already said, that the game will have 4 Side Jobs at release. The only hope you can have, that once the game is released and it sold well, that they do DLC/free patch stuff to expand the game.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I really hope anyone here could help me, i started playing this game 3 days ago and really liked it so far but today It kept spamming this error.
Does anyone know what to do to solve this? It's kinda annoying and only happens during battles
The only thing I touched is the game funds and nothing else but as I said if that was the problem it would've cause problems at the beginning.
View attachment 938024
I have the same issue,doesn't seem to matter if its modded or not

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Not the way the code is written originally. You can change it though, if you want. Check out RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js and look up the function Game_Troop.prototype.receptionistBattle_validVisitorId. There are several validEnemyTypes.push(x) in that function, x being a number between 162 and 172. Basically, with the exception of 170-172, all the odd numbers are females, all the even numbers are males. Add // in front of the rows with odd numbers and they won't be added to the array from which the valid visitors are pulled. Voilá, males only. (The 170-172 ones are perverts, so you can keep those, they're all male).

edit: Oh, also, if you want to keep the same percentage chances of fans/perverts appearing as the original, you can consider adding another row with the even number for each odd number you remove (so, for example, 164 instead of 165, etc). If you simply remove the odd ones, the chances for getting perverts will be increased, since percentually there'll be more of them in the array (since the final array shrinks).
do you know what other numbers go with which prisoner or guard? i can't seem to find them anywhere and i like to mod the troops. thanks.

also if anyone wants it here is a save with a pure untouched karryn, level one and two bosses defeated, and she is about to leave her office to get the second gift

Last edited:

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Is it possible to get the hardcore masochist title? I have this 9 passives if anyone has any other feel free to share:

-Dirty talk orgasm
-Red spank marks
-Defeat after defeat
-Heart shifting towards submission
-Crumbling knees and pride
-Purposely runs out of stamina
-Eats ass naturally as she breathes
-Semen urinal
-Pleasure of being captured

Reactions: LittleDemon

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is it possible to get the hardcore masochist title? I have this 9 passives if anyone has any other feel free to share:

-Dirty talk orgasm
-Red spank marks
-Defeat after defeat
-Heart shifting towards submission
-Crumbling knees and pride
-Purposely runs out of stamina
-Eats ass naturally as she breathes
-Semen urinal
-Pleasure of being captured
TL;DR: You got them all (+1), title is not obtainable yet.

You need 13 or more maso lvl than sado for that title. Currently there are these passives that increase maso level (and the starting focus in character creation adds two):
  • Dirty Talk Orgasm: Get orgasm from being talked at
  • Red Spank Marks: Get spanked by 10 dudes
  • Defeat After Defeat: Get defeated 6 times
  • Heart Shifting Towards Submission: Get defeated 15 times
  • Crumbling Knees and Pride: Fallen (tripped by enemy) pose 10 times after first defeat
  • Eats Ass Naturally as She Breathes: Use rimjob skill 42 times
  • Semen Urinal: Get urinal (level 2 defeat) scene 15 times
  • Pleasure of Being Captured: Get solitary cell (level 3 defeat) scene 5 times
NOTE: "Purposely Runs Out of Stamina" passive is currently not obtainable.
At least 7 passives (spanking, dogeza(future content), no stamina pose, rimjob, finger sucking, face bukkake) will probably come in the future suggested from the code. Some (like "Purposely Runs Out of Stamina") are already in but not obtainable right now, but most are just not coded yet.
Thus, at the moment you can only get up to maso level 10 which make the title unobtainable until the game gets further developed.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
TL;DR: You got them all (+1), title is not obtainable yet.

You need 13 or more maso lvl than sado for that title. Currently there are these passives that increase maso level (and the starting focus in character creation adds two):
  • Dirty Talk Orgasm: Get orgasm from being talked at
  • Red Spank Marks: Get spanked by 10 dudes
  • Defeat After Defeat: Get defeated 6 times
  • Heart Shifting Towards Submission: Get defeated 15 times
  • Crumbling Knees and Pride: Fallen (tripped by enemy) pose 10 times after first defeat
  • Eats Ass Naturally as She Breathes: Use rimjob skill 42 times
  • Semen Urinal: Get urinal (level 2 defeat) scene 15 times
  • Pleasure of Being Captured: Get solitary cell (level 3 defeat) scene 5 times
NOTE: "Purposely Runs Out of Stamina" passive is currently not obtainable.
At least 7 passives (spanking, dogeza(future content), no stamina pose, rimjob, finger sucking, face bukkake) will probably come in the future suggested from the code. Some (like "Purposely Runs Out of Stamina") are already in but not obtainable right now, but most are just not coded yet.
Thus, at the moment you can only get up to maso level 10 which make the title unobtainable until the game gets further developed.
Thanks. I probably found this one from an all passive unlocked save that i used to get get a clue how to find new ones. So from the title list on the first page the only one not obtainable is the hardcore masochist. Got all the other ones by normal means plus the 4 new ones (the 3 evasion related and the pussy petter). Thanks once again for the feedback.

curiousben

Sep 21, 2016
In earlier versions it seemed like prisoners couldn't initiate handjobs or various other sex acts unless you had been stripped to some extent. In the current version, it seems like they will initiate a handjob regardless of your state of dress, so long as you meet the cock desire. Is that intended?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
do you know what other numbers go with which prisoner or guard? i can't seem to find them anywhere and i like to mod the troops. thanks.

also if anyone wants it here is a save with a pure untouched karryn, level one and two bosses defeated, and she is about to leave her office to get the second gift
These are pulled from the data/Enemies.json file. You can probably just ctrl-f for guard, or ctrl-f for prisoner in that file and you should find them.

Reactions: zoomies

KenJin

Dec 29, 2017
Can anyone have some prisoner mode save to spare. My save fucked up after i tried to cheat it.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I apologize if you have already known this, but there's a new NPC kitty which gives you a tip in the place where you choose the game mode.
and you'll get a new title if you pet it.
Hi guys,

* Where is this new NPC kitty?. There is the cat outside but it gives nothing.
I remade a new game just to see if there was a cat in the room where we choose the game's snapper but there is none either except 3 guards :unsure:

* Is it possible to remove some edicts?
I don't want to start a new game because of that even though I really like the game.
Thank you if you will help me (y)

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys,

I remade a new game just to see if there was a cat in the room where we choose the game's snapper but there is none either except 3 guards :unsure:

I don't want to start a new game because of that even though I really like the game.
I think the cat appear in that room when u lost ur game with riots

Viscent

Nov 10, 2016
Hi guys,

If you install
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/
in the "switches" tab you can turn edicts on and off. IMPORTANT! This will not change the edicts in the menu. This will only change the real situation: you bought the "prison guards", turn it off using the "switches" - in the menu the edict is purchased, but you have imperial guards. This allows edicts to be turned on and off, but the menu does not change. With this cheat, you can change almost everything in the game. But only at your own peril and risk.
Sorry for bad English.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Hi guys,

Is in that room with the 3 guards you mentioned left hand side (a bit to that dark foggy area). After you pet him and start a new game you need to sleep to get the title.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes