someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
Ok, Rem & Sach are on a break until the second week of January, which may be a reason why they wanted to release v0.7A in the first week of December, so that fans can enjoy an early Christmas present without having to wait until after Jan 1 for the complete v0.7.:sneaky:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I don't see Domkin ever happening since he's written as a comic relief ...
Lv 2 boss is a parody of an old, frail but lecherous man of science, while Lv 3 boss is a beta-insecure alpha lizardman.... Overconfident slutty Warden is called a sexual predator by the inmates at times when she 'attacks' them with her holes. And don't even get me started with the Nerds. There are more dirty, absurdist jokes there than there is dried fruit in a XXXmas pudding. The entire game is just one big spoofy comic relief and release of semen with trashy music and cartoonish GC, so why the hell not? This would of course require rewriting some lines of dialog, perhaps different outcomes of battles depending on the style in which you subjugate lv 1 and interact with its boss. If you simply kick Tonkin's butt, then yeah, submitting to him later would seem a bit far-fetched, but if you choose to top him from the bottom...

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Mega

v7A.j

• Rush attacks by thugs and nerds no longer make Karryn off-balance if she can evade all the attacks.
  • Increased the clothing damage Karryn takes when she evades.
  • Starting this version, the Records tab in the Status menu will no longer count masturbation actions Karryn does to herself as something other people did. Aka stuff like 'Got my boobs squeezed __ times by __ different people.'
  • Fixed graphical bug with Karryn's CG not updating during waitress side job.
  • Other minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.
dose those passives can be get in this ver or not yet?
  • Everyone's Idol
    • Unlock: Have first kiss with visitor
  • Sleepy Beauty
    • Unlock: Give a blowjob before kissing anyone
  • Beauty and the Butthole
    • Unlock: Give a rimjob before kissing anyone

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
  • Everyone's Idol
  • Sleepy Beauty
the sleepy beauty and the beauty and the butthole can be earned, no idea about the everyones idol

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
  • Everyone's Idol
  • Sleepy Beauty
All titles in the title list in the OP can be achived except for the harcore masochist. There are also 4 new ones 3 related to evasion and one after you pet the cat in the newgame+ room (the one where you select your dificulty level)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
  • Everyone's Idol
  • Sleepy Beauty
Yes, you can get all three of them.

So he is basically reverting the passive system to how it worked before, 1 passive per battle?
With the distinct difference that all progress beyond the first passive requirement in the battle is 'lost'. Leading to a more gradual corruption and more room for errors. Getting one 'bad' fight gives you far less slut progress than before.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, you can get all three of them.

With the distinct difference that all progress beyond the first passive requirement in the battle is 'lost'. Leading to a more gradual corruption and more room for errors. Getting one 'bad' fight gives you far less slut progress than before.
Or extra grind for those who wanna be sluts.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Or extra grind for those who wanna be sluts.
Most passives have three levels. Counting the occasional 'first' passive, that's three more fights you have to do in the worst case scenario. And that's assuming a specific focus in mind. As the passives don't block each other, but only their immediate successor, a full-on slut run requires just a few more battles in total. Not what I would call grind, especially now with the new passive system which is very slut friendly as I see it.

HeartOfClouds

Jul 10, 2019
Um, I dont know any rpg mv maker to do this.
I assume you want to decrypt the game for the preg mod?

For that do File -> Select RPG MV Project... then you go to your game folder and click it once, don't actually open it just mark it and then hit Open.

Then it's just Decrypt -> All Files.

Jiiiiii

Apr 7, 2018
I assume you want to decrypt the game for the preg mod?

For that do File -> Select RPG MV Project... then you go to your game folder and click it once, don't actually open it just mark it and then hit Open.

Then it's just Decrypt -> All Files.
I follow your instruction but Decrypt -> All Files still blank out.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes