madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The mini games suck up so much time.
And right now I cant imagine to play the game on a different difficulty then easy.
Not just the mini games, but all segments featuring a significant number of participants/actions slow down the flow of the game a lot. The Bar minigame is the biggest offender, especially if you have a full house and every 'customer' takes their turn to molest or tip Karryn, before you have a chance to move her to another table or serve one drink... out of three she brought. The times/distances are also off. It takes her more than 15sec to walk from one table to another, yet the distance between these tables must be within an arm's reach, as she'll receive molestation from a neighbouring table no problem. And then 15+ seconds to take an order of one drink in a Bar that offers only 6 different beverages? And 15+ seconds to pick up used glassware. What takes them so long? The reception work costs are also unusual. Processing paperwork drains more stamina from the Warden than swinging her halberd, not to mention it takes between 1 to 4 minutes (so 4 to 16 15-second intervals) to check the already filled documents, regardless of whether she's involved in any goblin antics or not. Thant's supposedly an excellent secretary.

But it gets just as frustrating with a 10 men gangbang, where she can be made cum and re-aroused close to another orgasm before it's her turn to do anything.

Reactions: Beats9821

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Guys Plz i want know how to increase Control and order thank u
You know where you unlock things with edicts on the desk? Some of them give you controll.
There is also a title that you hold, which gives you +1controll.

Order is restored by defeating enemies on the map. And later on when you work on the reception.
Also by unlocking certain things with edict as a onetime-effect.

Reactions: Pirat.911

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a way to hack the game in a way that disables the infinite rising of controll loss? Its the only part of the game that I dislike.

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
You know where you unlock things with edicts on the desk? Some of them give you controll.
There is also a title that you hold, which gives you +1controll.

Order is restored by defeating enemies on the map. And later on when you work on the reception.
Also by unlocking certain things with edict as a onetime-effect.
Okay Big thanks hawkhunter

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to hack the game in a way that disables the infinite rising of controll loss? Its the only part of the game that I dislike.
with the right edicts and equipment you can get up to a permanent +1 order per turn
you will run broke cuz you will not get a lot of subsidies.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
with the right edicts and equipment you can get up to a permanent +1 order per turn
you will run broke cuz you will not get a lot of subsidies.
I easily got to 0 Controll with a few unlocks with 2 areas subdued. I coulnt get to +1, even though I had more controll than I needed.
But what I am talking about: After X ingame days, the base controll gets -1 permanently. And that infinitely each X days. Which forces you to complete the game or loose.
And since its a demo still with no end, you must restart eventually.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
적의 정액 양을 늘리거나 적들이 킥 섹스를 즐길 가능성을 높이는 방법을 알고 있습니까?
This is an English site, mate

I don't mind googlin' stuff since I can't read the moonrunes of the beautiful elven lands but alas, ya might get into trouble since it's in the site's rules to provide a translation for your comments if they ain't in English
I propose in the future posting your message in your native language in a spoiler
You can modify the amount of cum enemies eject by modifying some of the .js files,but I saw that over 10 pages ago, and I don't know what exactly you need to look for.
UPD - Searched the thread
Nevemind over 10 pages ago, that was over 100 pages ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7a-j-remtairy.33777/page-324#post-4050479 <<<<<<< check here.
Considering your second question, english translator said that you're interested in how to increase chances of enemies receiving pleasure from kick sex
I assume that is wrong
Russian version mentioned just sex
You have to upgrade your stats
In 0.6 all sex attacks depended on agility (Or dexterity? I forgot) and one other stat, I forgot which one.
Dev mentioned that the way how this stuff works should be reworked in 0.7, and I haven't touched it yet due to not a lot of new content, so I'm afraid that I won't be able to help much with current version. Try buying accessories that upgrade your stats and see how stuff goes by equipping them in different combinations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821
Oct 17, 2019
I easily got to 0 Controll with a few unlocks with 2 areas subdued. I coulnt get to +1, even though I had more controll than I needed.
But what I am talking about: After X ingame days, the base controll gets -1 permanently. And that infinitely each X days. Which forces you to complete the game or loose.
and I could use the equip that provides +1 control but I dont do

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
I believe it's this function in RemtairyPrison.js. However, by the looks of code that uses it, control is only progressively decreased while you're on 1-2nd levels (and that was my assumption as well), but not on 3rd. But I'm too lazy to make sure.

JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.anarchyGracePeriod = function() {
    return 1000;  // <--- add this line. You'll get more than this as it's multiplied later
    let anarchyGracePeriod = PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY;
    if(this.hardMode()) anarchyGracePeriod = PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD;
    else if(this.normalMode()) anarchyGracePeriod = PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL;
    return anarchyGracePeriod;
If you want prettier ways of changing it e.g. disabling it completely so the message in the daily summary doesn't bug you, you'll have to re-write code in other places that relies on this function.

• Love
Reactions: hawkhunter

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If anyone who already modded the game to preg mod version can you mod my save file?
That's not how it works, buddy :ROFLMAO:

I believe it's this function in RemtairyPrison.js. However, by the looks of code that uses it, control is only progressively decreased while you're on 1-2nd levels (and that was my assumption as well), but not on 3rd. But I'm too lazy to make sure.
That's how it works. It's just a measure to stop the 'trick' where you stay on level 1 (or even 2) until you have all edicts.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It doesn't since there is no penalty yet for Level 3. So you can stay on that floor forever right now. It only happens on the 1st and 2nd Floor that you can't just farm all edicts to make the game stupid easy.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Uhm. Well if it doesnt increase on floor 3, then it must remain build up when you get there.
I think it rose on floor 3 as well for me every 3-4 days by 1.

However I am sure that I got to 3 with ALL controll upgrades (means I was well over what I need for 0 controll). So I got there with -2 controll, because of all the penalty rising.
Am I now cursed with permanent -2 controll?

Umbreon323

May 25, 2019
does old save work cause i used to play this game but i left it cause it was too early since the mods is not working for me now i wanna know if old saves work cause i can continue where i left off in the next update

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes