swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The mod "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points" doesn't work, as the title being called doesn't exist in the code anymore.

Reactions: mamaboiii

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
How do i check the version of my game and what is the latest version of the game there is on the internet right now?
You got to the producer´s website

And scroll down the entries by them until you find one that tells you the version they just released. That is the newest one.

On the first page on this forum you usually can get that version in a link to download.

Your games main folder name contains the description of the version.
Karryns_Prison_v.7A.i.2_EN is my latest I am playing.
Or start the exe of the game. In the top bar of the gamewindow is that description as well.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks!
Looks like my version is the latest, which is confusing, because i thought they fixed the crashing during sexual activites in bar job in the latest version. Damn.
Does someone know how to fix that? When i do the bar minigame Karryn doesnt have her waitress clothing on, instead she just walks around naked. And as i said, if someone were to try to do bj with her the game will just crash.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks!
Looks like my version is the latest, which is confusing, because i thought they fixed the crashing during sexual activites in bar job in the latest version. Damn.
Does someone know how to fix that? When i do the bar minigame Karryn doesnt have her waitress clothing on, instead she just walks around naked. And as i said, if someone were to try to do bj with her the game will just crash.
I did that bar job a lot of times. I didnt actively take a look on her cloth though.
It didn´t crash for me a single time so far. But I only played 15 and 20 minutes long jobs. Is that important?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I change slut level to 1000 and now enemies pleasure are barely increase
That MAY be too much, my slut level when i got all the passive was ~250, it's the same probleme when you try to change ur ATK or Defense in a save editor, the difference is too high

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
I did that bar job a lot of times. I didnt actively take a look on her cloth though.
It didn´t crash for me a single time so far. But I only played 15 and 20 minutes long jobs. Is that important?
Dunno, i tried different job times but the result stays the same
And, well, she is always naked, which isnt okay i think.
Perhaps one day i`ll try to do the bar job on a different say, maybe then it`ll fix itself

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Are what Karryn says during battels and H attacks and her facial expression affected by her S. Level? If so, are there landmarks at which changes happen?

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
That MAY be too much, my slut level when i got all the passive was ~250, it's the same probleme when you try to change ur ATK or Defense in a save editor, the difference is too high
I want Karryn facial expression like in my picture, but I don't know how many slut level to make her be like that

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Dang Unlocking the "Light kick" is so hard goddamn Orcs keep going for Tit fucks and Thugs always moving first to go to missionary pose, wish you can force your way out of other sex positions when dealing with few enemies.
if one dude grabs me for hand-job its gonna be that pose all the way unless some goblins or hobo are in there, things will change~

Annoying ones are the Nerds foot job and Rogue RimJob ffs XD

LET ME OUT!!

aN0M0d3_460s.jpg

Jun 21, 2017
3 little question,

1. I there a tittle or a passive for keeping you virginity AND be a slut ? (like maxed butt/boobs/Mouht/cock but 0 vaginal penetration )

2. Can you have sex with visitors or only goblin can during receptionnist job ?

3. Is there a special event during receptionnist job ? (like getting drunk durring bar)

thx

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to hack the game in a way that disables the infinite rising of controll loss? Its the only part of the game that I dislike.
Open "RemtairyPrison.js", find "PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD" and "PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER" underneath that. "Grace Period" is counted in days, with easy/normal/hard referring to difficulty you selected at the start. "Multiplier" refers to...well...a multiplier...based on the highest unsubjugated level. For example, if the grace period for Easy is "60" and the multiplier for Level 2 is "3", then you have "60 x 3" days to subjugate Level 2 before Control penalty kicks in.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes