st0ne

May 31, 2019
if the devs check here... i got ideas. have "cherry pop" effect on first vaginal sex, also have her able to pop via masturbation with say a toy or being too rough when in a masturbation scene.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I noticed in the code there is a flag for whether you ever removed the "Emperor's Secretary" title. Does anyone know what this does (or did I just discover something that may have future relevance)?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I noticed in the code there is a flag for whether you ever removed the "Emperor's Secretary" title. Does anyone know what this does (or did I just discover something that may have future relevance)?
There are some so-called 'Challenge' runs that have been planned from the beginning to play through the game under certain conditions (such as playing with a specific title only and never taking it off, typically at a disadvantage to Karryn).

This NPC is found in the NG+ selection screen. Which will also then say since the game isn't finished it's just placeholder.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
if the devs check here... i got ideas. have "cherry pop" effect on first vaginal sex, also have her able to pop via masturbation with say a toy or being too rough when in a masturbation scene.
There actually is a passive / title, don't recall which, for losing her virginity to a toy, though only from the nerd enemies using the dildo. I don't think the dev is active here (though maybe they lurk, who knows) but you should be able to drop by their discord to post your ideas.

st0ne

May 31, 2019
There actually is a passive / title, don't recall which, for losing her virginity to a toy, though only from the nerd enemies using the dildo. I don't think the dev is active here (though maybe they lurk, who knows) but you should be able to drop by their discord to post your ideas.
thanks :) i am aware of the passive/title myself, along with the one she loses anal virginity before vaginal. I was more thinking a specific animation addons for a virginity loss on top of the text (hymen broken).

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You still manage to keep Karyn's virginity ! Awesome man
Thanks! Apart from fulfilling the anal-only fetish, it also adds a fun challenge to the game if played superslut-style. You let the the inmates do anything they want, except for that one 'sacred' part of her body. You need to then carefully decide when using willpower, so you always have enough to keep her pussy desire as low as possible, even when facing a group of 10 thugs that will buttslap Karryn into orgasmic subspace in two, three rounds. Restore Mind or wait passively and Breathe deep till she comes through herself, so you have 20 points at your disposal to cool down her deliciously drooling, yet untouched vagina. She is so supersensitive in other regions right now that Bar work has become a sweet but frustrating torture. +5 Arousal from being looked at, +10 from getting slapped, +13 from kissing, +7 from having her breast manhandled.... A table of four next to a table of two will make her cum twice before she's able to ask them what they'd like to drink. During one memorable shift, the Bar ran out of glassware, as she broke all there was. Perhaps the devs could come up with an idea of overcoming this problem, by making Karryn bring drinks in her mouth (or other orifices?) when all glasses and mugs have been shattered, or lay spread at the bar and pour beer all over herself for the thirsty men to slurp it off her body?

Anyway, here's the zipped save. It's from ver. 0.7A.h so I hope it will be compatible with later updates.

GEoDSJade

Jul 11, 2020
So i downloaded the nopy version and tried to play but it basically bluescreened my computer and I had to restart is this known about and if so when will it get updated

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
So i downloaded the nopy version and tried to play but it basically bluescreened my computer and I had to restart is this known about and if so when will it get updated
You can try shutting down your antivirus program. I've had BSOD several times with some h-games and antivirus program working, not with this game though.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes