Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Uhm. Well if it doesnt increase on floor 3, then it must remain build up when you get there.
I think it rose on floor 3 as well for me every 3-4 days by 1.

However I am sure that I got to 3 with ALL controll upgrades (means I was well over what I need for 0 controll). So I got there with -2 controll, because of all the penalty rising.
Am I now cursed with permanent -2 controll?
No, it also doesn't remain in the build up. The only thing that happens, that there is a general Control loss, when you move to the next floor. This discussion already happend, and people tested it, that the build up penalty gets removed once you reach a new floor. U sure, you just didn't buy an Edict that reduced your control? Or that there was a Riot that removed certain Edicts and you didn't rebuy them?

3 little question,

1. I there a tittle or a passive for keeping you virginity AND be a slut ? (like maxed butt/boobs/Mouht/cock but 0 vaginal penetration )

2. Can you have sex with visitors or only goblin can during receptionnist job ?

3. Is there a special event during receptionnist job ? (like getting drunk durring bar)

thx
1. Passive no as far as I know but I think there is a Title if you get fucked in the Ass first but not sure.

2. Visitors can only get Kissing, Touching her Tits, Handjob and Blowjob.

3. No, losing scene is just the Level 1 Defeat or Guards Defeat Scene.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
We turn Karryn into a complete total slut, now i wonder what the emperor's reaction will be..
Judging by his character from the start, he is so laid back easy going romeo guy who you usually see in NTR doujins that always get cuck.. I think he will still accept Karryn, But i dont think he can even satisfy this power slut that she become...

and we are only still at level 3 of the prison.

Well i do have two saves one which is she is still a virgin and a 200 Slut lvl xD (Still can't fucking get that Light Kick skill fuck!)

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The mod "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points" doesn't work, as the title being called doesn't exist in the code anymore.
Thanks for the feedback. I've updated the tweak. As a sidenote, you don't need that anymore to get 3 EP, because you unlock new edicts after clearing floor 2. The tweak works still, but it's no longer that relevant.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
I tried making my S.level 400 by using Save Editor, but the numbers in game did not change.
Is there a way to alter Karryns S.level in game files?

Masonp

Mar 26, 2020
how do i change the prisoner mode only starting stuff to be for all modes like whole body passives and such

Last edited:

tr987654321

Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys, never got an answer when I asked this question. Do the "Thug Stress Relief" and "Bait the Goblins" do anything extra than what the passive says they do? Is it just flavor text? Do you not actually become their stress relief toy?... If so it seems like a missed opportunity

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys, never got an answer when I asked this question. Do the "Thug Stress Relief" and "Bait the Goblins" do anything extra than what the passive says they do? Is it just flavor text? Do you not actually become their stress relief toy?... If so it seems like a missed opportunity
Afraid so. There isn't anything outside of battles concerning that edict. However I think if you choose that edict they tend to do way more sexual attacks while in battle.

Reactions: MeaBorowski

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
I think Goblins appear more in the receptionist side job.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
Unpack the files and use ctrl f "slut".
You mean the save files? They are encrypted though. I tried changing anything with Save Editor, however nothing has changed.
Or do you mean there is a way to change Karryn`s slut level through the game files, not the save files? If so, in what file is there a variable i have to change?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I did the secretary job couple of times and my slut levels are pretty high but i never had the ability to give an handjob to a visitor. What are the requiments for that?
You need to get secretary and waitress passives that lower desire requirements. Both side jobs massively increase the requirements for all acts, so you need to start with small acts to unlock the large acts on later days. Basically, keep getting noticed by visitors to getting groped by goblins, which leads to more perverted visitors. Agree to visitor requests enough and you start getting the passives.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes