GEoDSJade

Jul 11, 2020
3 posts above you is the newest version, download that
I'll try it to see if that one works thanks didn't see the post
You can try shutting down your antivirus program. I've had BSOD several times with some h-games and antivirus program working, not with this game though.
thanks for the suggestion but i don't think thats the problem the game loaded just fine but when i hit new game button and tried to get past that first wall of text that's when it crashed

GEoDSJade

Jul 11, 2020
So I have to apologize to the guy who gave the suggestion about the anti-virus program being the problem because it is and in my last comment i said it wasn't I just downloaded the newest patch tried to play it got to the screen where you choose the difficulty and it exits out on itself and instead of crashing this time it brings up my anti-virus program saying its a virus how would I go about fixing this

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
So I have to apologize to the guy who gave the suggestion about the anti-virus program being the problem because it is and in my last comment i said it wasn't I just downloaded the newest patch tried to play it got to the screen where you choose the difficulty and it exits out on itself and instead of crashing this time it brings up my anti-virus program saying its a virus how would I go about fixing this
You can try adding the game folder/executable as an exception.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
i hope they change enemy appreance too, enemy face to many ugly bastard xd, hope they add handsome one, cause ew, because that i'm only do slime scene, well idk, maybe my fetish is slime(actually i'm really hate ugly bastard xd)

and hope they add how to make she dominant, you i know it more interesting if as she what we want do, so that nice if we want play as slut( more soft action maybe)

• Angry
Reactions: rockon123

Homine

Jan 2, 2018
Hai

Is there an ingame possibility to change Karryn appearance or/and clothes? You know, to have them while walking around and fighting.

Bai

pafu pafu rabu

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone have good advice on a no human run? Having a hard time pulling it off since I just want Karryn's sexual interactions being with Goblins and the like, along with possibly losing her virginity to Tonkin.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Hai

Is there an ingame possibility to change Karryn appearance or/and clothes? You know, to have them while walking around and fighting.

Bai
The one difference is that sometimes Karryn will "forget" to put her panties in the morning or don't put them back after being stripped in a fight.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Anyone have good advice on a no human run? Having a hard time pulling it off since I just want Karryn's sexual interactions being with Goblins and the like, along with possibly losing her virginity to Tonkin.
you can change the enemies you face if you tinker with the game files, there was a fella explaining it but don't know which page,

Hai

Bai
You can remove the cloths by changing the codes but no other way around for the cloths that are used for reception and waitress, not at the moment anyways

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Have you been sucked into the game?! You lucky ba**ard! :LOL:
He is most likely upgraded the bed while standing next to it, so the last bed upgrade swallows you and you can't exactly move if you are in that state :ROFLMAO:

Please help I'm in Karryn's bed and i can't do anything
I would recommend that you either install cheat menu to teleport somewhere else or upload your save so i can fix it for you

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
To anyone who wishes to download from zippyshare instead of mega, is the link for the v7A.k, i personally uploaded for you guys ^^ .
Special thx for the fella who uploaded it, here is down here, give him some love ^^
Mega

v7A.k

• Fixed a bug where Karryn can get so sexually frustrated that it causes the game to get errors.
  • Minor typos fixed.

Oct 17, 2019
First page passive guide
How many time i must masturbate to get masturbate fight.?
visit the first page you will find a passive guide there.

But as I understand it, you have a chance to get the urge to masturbate in battle, but never a skill for it. Some times it happens and the game will offer the option to do it in batle and sometimes not.

Get her nippels pinched a lot
Get her clit petted a lot
Watch inmates and guards jerk off (info on screen that they do jerk shoud suffice, you do not need to wait till they climax) a lot
Get toys attached to her clit

that should give you 4 different passives to increase your chance for masturbation urge mid combat.

masturbating in her room will not change her urge to do it mid combat

Reactions: Mermet
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes