Xill

Jan 10, 2018
anyone know what the manual lock on the door does? also an update to the passives/titles guide would just generally be amazing
Well you can't get it yet right? So nothing atm lol. But I think it's just gonna make it 100% possible for an office invasion to happen while masturbating. Hope they add some event to that.

May 12, 2019
Well you can't get it yet right? So nothing atm lol. But I think it's just gonna make it 100% possible for an office invasion to happen while masturbating. Hope they add some event to that.
you can definitely get it, you just need a passive beforehand, I have it right now I'm just not sure what it does mechanically

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
you can definitely get it, you just need a passive beforehand, I have it right now I'm just not sure what it does mechanically
Oh I just checked and you can. I hadn't played this game for months and haven't started a new run yet so I thought you needed a higher lvl for it. Weird though, it doesn't say it does anything.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
I guess it reduces the invasion chance, as long as it is turned on.

When i lock the door, its about 3% invasion chance, unlocked it is about 50+

Reactions: Xill

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
does karryn's drunkenness decrease over time in the waitress job? I want the extra tips and being able to flash but don't want to end the job too early. And it seems to me that once she gets even a bit tipsy there is always a chance of her 'stumbling' into sex end...

Reactions: Beats9821

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
i want her to be always naked
i want her to keep the cum and the toys
i dont want to tweak the game because it physically hurting me as a gaymer
oh lord what should i do...
somebody help me...

• Angry
Reactions: mamaboiii

eugene88

Aug 28, 2018
i want her to be always naked
i want her to keep the cum and the toys
i dont want to tweak the game because it physically hurting me as a gaymer
oh lord what should i do...
somebody help me...
Pregmod handles that. But I guess decrypting the files and copying over the files could count as tweaking the game. It's pretty simple though and the mod puts all the options into one js file.

White

Feb 22, 2017
Is there a new passive guide/list? Since .7 made the Title + Passive guide in the OP outdated, right?
There is an list for v0.7.A.K posted on Rem's discord by "Happy Goomba".
can't post it here cuz its a .csv
I reworked the .csv file into a more readable .xls file. If someone wants to turn it into a google doc it would be a good idea.

Edit: I added the titles list too.

Last edited:

Masonp

Mar 26, 2020
The game is set to disable Prisoner Mode-exclusive Passives if not in Prisoner Mode in RemtairyPrison.js in the function Game_Party.prototype.checkCharacterCreatorDifficultyExclusives (line 956 in v0.7A.k). If you want to switch difficulties but keep your passives, you could change

if(!this.hardMode()) { to if(false) {

Since false will never be true, the function won't do anything anymore.

If you wanted to give yourself the passives in a save file that didn't start in Prisoner Mode, you could probably use a similar strategy to the "enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points" (You still will have to do the first part in order to prevent the changes from being undone):

The equivalent function to $gameParty.gainTitle() for passives would be actor.learnNewPassive().

So, you could put the following in place of $gameParty.gainTitle(TITLE_ID_CC_SKILLED_MANAGER); to get the Prisoner Mode passives to appear after sleeping:

actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID); (Whole Body Sensitivity)

(Note that even in Prisoner Mode, you are only supposed to have one of these three)
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_ONANI_ID); (Masturbation Desire)
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_SADO_ID); (Sadist Desire)
actor.learnNewPassive(CHARA_CREATE_THREE_MAZO_ID); (Masochist Desire)

(You should probably remove whatever passive you had prior as described under "change/add sensitive body part". Speaking of which,
there is no CHARA_CREATE_TWO_PETTING_ID" anymore. That is now "CHARA_CREATE_TWO_BODY_ID". )

Edit: The second part doesn't work like I thought it would.
thanks for the help now to try it

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
Is it possible to transfer saves from a previous version? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm not good with RPGM games

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
So what slut level do you start getting the heart eyes? I currently have mine at 254 and still have some more passives I need to get but man its taking a while playing this legit lol
Oh she can get heart eyes? Didn't know that! I'd love to know how to trigger them too then, please.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Yes it is but not before the passive overhaul obviously
I am using my old save file from my first version.
And I didn´t face any obvious bugs so far. I mean the game is way too easy (Idk if the balancing broke)
Only thing is that even on the lizzard floor, the control loss rises infinitely.Minus permanent 1 every X days. I would guess each 6-10 days.

Sep 12, 2018
I am using my old save file from my first version.
And I didn´t face any obvious bugs so far. I mean the game is way too easy (Idk if the balancing broke)
Only thing is that even on the lizzard floor, the control loss rises infinitely.Minus permanent 1 every X days. I would guess each 6-10 days.
You can play with a version before 7?
Didnt know that was possible :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes