DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
One thing that isn't clear to me: Does "pay the nerds" remove the daily cost?

TL;DR: Clear floor 2.

There are basically two mechanics regarding nerds. The first is exposing weakness. If you unlock the edicts "Publish Resists" or "Publish Sensitivities" or cleared the second floor, the nerds can use this skill to lower Karryn's evasion and especially resists for a few rounds in battles. More "Publish" edicts increase the effect. After clearing floor 2 you get two new edicts: the "nerd problem" and the "thug problem" simialr to the thug and goblins ones after floor 1. This unlocks the blackmail mechanic. Basically the nerds got access to information and blackmail Karryn for it, costing you extra money each day per corruption and increasing the "expose weakness" effect. Now have three choices: You can either pay them (lowering riot chance and decrease the effect of "expose weakness"), threaten them (removing the blackmail cost completely, increasing riot chance and increase "expose weakness" effect) or submit to them (removing blackmail cost, but she's always affected by the "expose weakness" debuff (+hidden: expose weakness is a bit weaker)).

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
It's based off a reaction score. Essentially you need to have no/low sadism levels, high masochism, and high slut level. Was able to get it with sadism 1, masochism 7, and slut level 230. It's also how to get the highest level of response from cock stare.
Alright well mine is already messed up lol how do you go about getting those levels then? Like how did you get those levels?

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i have a couple quick questions. sorry if these have already been answered.
1. is their a way to mod how many edicts you get? even if it's only for one day
2. what carries over to ng+?
3. what does corruption do?

Last edited:

anno12

Jul 27, 2019
How do you tell if the pregnancy mod for this game is working? I followed the install instructions and playing on a new game and cant tell if its working. I'm not seeing any edicts and havent got to any vaginal sex scenes yet.

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
so i have a couple quick questions. sorry if these have already been answered.
1. is their a way to mod how many edicts you get? even if it's only for one day
2. what carries over to ng+?
3. what does corruption do?
Corruption, for now, mostly affects one of the ways Nerds can weaken Karryn.
NG+ lets you keep titles, except for the starter ones.
Titles are tiny benefits you slowly accumulate, and some of them are exclusive to one another, so you can't get all of them in a single run.

xue

May 31, 2017
If anyone needs, here's my virgin buttslut save, up till the end of current content (level 3 boss defeated, not subjugated yet cuz not in game).
By the looks of it, keeping Karryn a virgin till the end might be impactful, but there's always that poophole loophole.
from what ive experienced, you should have a save file with only level 2 beaten. having level 3 beaten might cause issues in future updates. i remember that being the case for level 2 before it was completed. the save file was corrupted and couldnt be read.

xue

May 31, 2017
For those who want to have FUN.
8 is saved in mid 3rd level and has NOT been completed.
10 is 3rd level completed and eroge level around 240..?
11 is a NEW GAME with pretty much or almost 1 hit kill to most enemies.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How do you tell if the pregnancy mod for this game is working? I followed the install instructions and playing on a new game and cant tell if its working. I'm not seeing any edicts and havent got to any vaginal sex scenes yet.
Press Escape, select status, and then either profile or records.

The profile will show you how many births you have delivered. The records show # of impregnations and how many/which kinds of children you have.

he should have added pregnancy in the game since i tried ccmod but even following the instructions the game broke
Then you did it wrong. It works for me.

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Press Escape, select status, and then either profile or records.

The profile will show you how many births you have delivered. The records show # of impregnations and how many/which kinds of children you have.

Then you did it wrong. It works for me.
well i used 7zip to unpack the game and mod but i don't know where i go wrong......sorry.

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
Heads up game is barely able to run on mobile I know mobile isn't the intended platform but still a word of warning to those who are thinking of it

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes