Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
does karryn's drunkenness decrease over time in the waitress job? I want the extra tips and being able to flash but don't want to end the job too early. And it seems to me that once she gets even a bit tipsy there is always a chance of her 'stumbling' into sex end...
My karryn doesn't need any liquor to flash her tits. In my experience, in a non-boob run, your drunkenness does decrease. She'll get really shitfaced, you can rest at the bar for a while, and she will calm down a bit. I don't know any of the stats on like "every turn, decrease x drunkenness" but I imagine something is there.

Sep 12, 2018
My karryn doesn't need any liquor to flash her tits. In my experience, in a non-boob run, your drunkenness does decrease. She'll get really shitfaced, you can rest at the bar for a while, and she will calm down a bit. I don't know any of the stats on like "every turn, decrease x drunkenness" but I imagine something is there.
Drunkeness relates to her stamina and fatigue, so if she's fresh or has a lot of stamina the longer she will take to become drunk.
Also it depends on the drinks she consumes as well.

Reactions: Beats9821

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Um yeah don't know what I did wrong but it does not seem to work?

I just reworded my previous post to make it easier to understand (and require less cross-referencing of other posts). Hopefully it should work for you this time.

Note: The game will not notify you whether or not you got the passives when you get out of bed (It will, however, award you a title if you earned one for increasing your Passive Skill count). You have to check the Passives menu yourself after waking up to see if the Passives were added.

Edit: It seems you cannot use this method to learn Passives if Karryn does not have a Slut Level of at least 1 (meaning if you skipped the prologue, you have to fight someone before this will work.

Last edited:

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Haven't played this since 0.6 and wanted to try it again despite being turned off initially due to the heavy balance changes. To keep things fairly clean without completely ruining my progress, I game over'd myself to start a NG+ on 0.7 with my 0.6 save. I noticed that there are some titles related to the part time jobs that seem to be missing after transferring the save. Does anyone know if these can be regained through gameplay, or if there is some weird stuff in the back end that makes it so that if I want these titles, I need to restart from scratch? Turns out I'm just stupid and didn't use a save that had these unlocked in the first place.

Also, I noticed that nerds can now put toys inside Karryn during the bar job. Does that also mean that there is a way to get toys on her during the receptionist job, or is that still not a thing?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
Oh that's cool. I didn't know it took into account the strength of the drink! Where's my roofied drink, collapse onto table, and get fondled for a while?
Well yes the drink with the higher alcohol content will be faster, so if you use ale only because its easier to serve.
Then it will take longer to get drunk compared to vodka and whisky (y)

Sep 12, 2018
Haven't played this since 0.6 and wanted to try it again despite being turned off initially due to the heavy balance changes. To keep things fairly clean without completely ruining my progress, I game over'd myself to start a NG+ on 0.7 with my 0.6 save. I noticed that there are some titles related to the part time jobs that seem to be missing after transferring the save. Does anyone know if these can be regained through gameplay, or if there is some weird stuff in the back end that makes it so that if I want these titles, I need to restart from scratch?

Also, I noticed that nerds can now put toys inside Karryn during the bar job. Does that also mean that there is a way to get toys on her during the receptionist job, or is that still not a thing?
Dont know about the top half of what you asked but about ``receptionist job`` no toys can be used there as yet sadly

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Ah, wait, forget about my question. I think I just got my save files confused and just didn't get the title at all in the first place. That's my bad. Sorry for confusion.

JovoChan

Aug 17, 2019
what are the condition for her to be like that ? (heart eye and show pussy)
and can you do put her like that and be virgin ?
It's only dependant to her slut lvl ?
I think she needs to be aroused for the heart eyes to appear. Showing pussy is probably a slut level thing

Jul 27, 2017
what are the condition for her to be like that ? (heart eye and show pussy)
and can you do put her like that and be virgin ?
It's only dependant to her slut lvl ?
It's based off a reaction score. Essentially you need to have no/low sadism levels, high masochism, and high slut level. Was able to get it with sadism 1, masochism 7, and slut level 230. It's also how to get the highest level of response from cock stare.

D

Deleted member 557251

If anyone needs, here's my virgin buttslut save, up till the end of current content (level 3 boss defeated, not subjugated yet cuz not in game).
By the looks of it, keeping Karryn a virgin till the end might be impactful, but there's always that poophole loophole.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
If anyone needs, here's my virgin buttslut save, up till the end of current content (level 3 boss defeated, not subjugated yet cuz not in game).
By the looks of it, keeping Karryn a virgin till the end might be impactful, but there's always that poophole loophole.
Thank you for that silly phrase poophole loophole

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes