encarmine

May 28, 2018
Can anyone explain how to install the mod to an idiot
Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
2. Copy the contents to the game directory
3. Find the file Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter in the folder ccmod_resources and copy it to the main folder of the game
4. Run the file. If it doesn't run - go to the java.com and download the Java there.
5. When the file is running, File -> Select RPG MV Project -> select the folder with Karryn's Prison.
6. In the same file - Decrypt -> All files
7. Close the file. Note that you have a new folder inside the game folder - /output. Open it and copy the /www folder inside into the same /www folder of the game.
8. Finally. Open the folder ccmod_resources, and copy the inside \www folder into the game one. Some files are to be replaced.
9. Run the game. Worked for me.

encarmine

May 28, 2018
the decrypter starts up for me but doesn't do anything when i try to select the directory.
It shouldn't. Just open the Karryn's prison directory and chose "Open". The option Decrypt -> All files should now work. If it doesn't, than you probably have already decrypted everything. Then proceed from the point 7 in my list. :)

kallalla

May 29, 2017
It shouldn't. Just open the Karryn's prison directory and chose "Open". The option Decrypt -> All files should now work. If it doesn't, than you probably have already decrypted everything. Then proceed from the point 7 in my list. :)
That was what i meant, the selection window closes but nothing in the tool window changes (all decrypt options are still greyed out, the window still shows a "please select directory" message etc). And I did check, the files are not yet decrypted.

Thanks a lot, but I guess this is not the place for me to try to solve this, i'll see if i can find something on the tool's github.

Edit: In case anyone has similar problems: Seems like it was an issue with my java version, just installed a different one.

Last edited:

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
This does not sound healthy at all:
  • Fixed a bug where Karryn can get so sexually frustrated that it causes the game to get errors.
You better take care of yourself, guys. There is no one around to patch our "games ;)

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Is that still the case and if so which stat is it (agility, dex or something else)?
Dex. It still plays some part in the calculations, but v7A revamped the formula.
No idea how the new one works, the changelog and the update post weren't very specific.

encarmine

May 28, 2018
That was what i meant, the selection window closes but nothing in the tool window changes (all decrypt options are still greyed out, the window still shows a "please select directory" message etc). And I did check, the files are not yet decrypted.

Thanks a lot, but I guess this is not the place for me to try to solve this, i'll see if i can find something on the tool's github.

Edit: In case anyone has similar problems: Seems like it was an issue with my java version, just installed a different one.
Another option - wait a bit. The program will take some time to process the file in the game folder, so you might be a bit impatient.

encarmine

May 28, 2018
this may seem like a stupid question but what is the game directory is it the game folder?
Same things. Just shows when did a person start to use PC. For old school (like me) the thinig is a directory (remember Norton Commander anyone?) For core windows users its a folder.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
can you share the v.7A?
been out since 3 days ago i guess
you dont seem to understand how the versions work
0.7A was the the released at the start of the month, it was only released to the 5$ tier few days ago, use the latest version, which is 0.7A.K which i shared and is in OP

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Maybe someone can help me, I'm trying to use the mod to get more edict points by going into the CC_Config and enabling the cheat but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing in general so that doesn't help.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
VERY... interesting...
GENTLEMEN! i believe we have our first contact with alien lifeform!
really bro? almost 2021 and u still ask when the game will be completed, in an hentai game page?!
i belive the game already here for some time, but theres no completed tag yet
also i cant bear myself to read 500+ pages just looking when the game gonna completed
i just hope there will be some nice guys help me and answer my simple question, not roast me
if theres no completed release date nor speculation then just say no or whatever else

pardon me but i also have bad english, im sorry if u dont undertand what i mean
english is not my main laguage

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Epic patch notes LOL
" Fixed a bug where Karryn can get so sexually frustrated that it causes the game to get errors. "

Ahh Karryn's on latest got me worked up for nothin :( need me v0.8

lifter-in-agony

May 20, 2020
Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
3. Find the file Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter in the folder ccmod_resources and copy it to the main folder of the game
4. Run the file. If it doesn't run - go to the java.com and download the Java there.
5. When the file is running, File -> Select RPG MV Project -> select the folder with Karryn's Prison.
7. Close the file. Note that you have a new folder inside the game folder - /output. Open it and copy the /www folder inside into the same /www folder of the game.
8. Finally. Open the folder ccmod_resources, and copy the inside \www folder into the game one. Some files are to be replaced.
Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
Thanks for the steps bud, I followed all of them but still couldn't get the mod to work. Any suggestions?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes