D

Deleted member 557251

Hello, suppose I try to take a challenge like you. Then which accessories I need to focus to buy for Karyn ? Like accessories for Stamina or anything ??? Please give me some advice ;)
You should get cashmere scarf and palladium bracelet (because it's just too good), and focus on getting suppress pussy desire early on so there won't be any nasty coincidences. Might also get emerald necklace to lower sex resist. IMO you get enough stamina from talents.
Getting stuffed from the back might be challenging in the beginning, but once you reach level 2 it becomes much easier, especially if you lose a battle and get dragged into the toilet for a gangbang. Just don't forget to suppress pussy desire so it's all backdoor action.

Reactions: craiwler

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
2. Copy the contents to the game directory
3. Find the file Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter in the folder ccmod_resources and copy it to the main folder of the game
4. Run the file. If it doesn't run - go to the java.com and download the Java there.
5. When the file is running, File -> Select RPG MV Project -> select the folder with Karryn's Prison.
6. In the same file - Decrypt -> All files
7. Close the file. Note that you have a new folder inside the game folder - /output. Open it and copy the /www folder inside into the same /www folder of the game.
8. Finally. Open the folder ccmod_resources, and copy the inside \www folder into the game one. Some files are to be replaced.
9. Run the game. Worked for me.
I think the malfunction people are having is the decryption part, because previous instructions don't say what to decrypt, it just says decrypt the file. Yours is the first instruction that says specifically to choose the entire folder, which makes it much easier. Me myself I was looking for some kinda of file with a .mv extension or something like that to decrypt.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I think the malfunction people are having is the decryption part, because previous instructions don't say what to decrypt, it just says decrypt the file. Yours is the first instruction that says specifically to choose the entire folder, which makes it much easier. Me myself I was looking for some kinda of file with a .mv extension or something like that to decrypt.
I think the malfunction people are having is not reading the readme. The instructions you quoted are basically the same as the ones included in the readme for the tool.

Did you consider reading the instructions for the tool if you didn't know how to use it?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
bro NO HENTAI game or even INDIE game can give you any specific release date! because they do not work on their games on a specific schedule! not devs nor other players can tell you when any of this games will be finished even if the devs say something its completely unreliable! so its completely useless to ask for release date, its best to check every once in a while and check ur self
Big tru

Reactions: nodice20

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
not gonna lie i did the same thing when i saw mod i thought it was gonna be the same as modding like skyrim but it wasnt until i had to look into the files read the read me file then go to the resources folder then see the extractor

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I think the malfunction people are having is not reading the readme. The instructions you quoted are basically the same as the ones included in the readme for the tool.

Did you consider reading the instructions for the tool if you didn't know how to use it?
I read the instructions, did you bother to READ my post. (rhetorical question, we both know the answer)

Reactions: Mr.Shark

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017

mate real quick in which read me is the video in?

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
hey so on an earlier page i saw a post about someone moding their slut level. was wondering if their is a way to mod all stats, and if so how?
and is their a way to mod how many edicts you get a day?
also can you do anything with the women at the receptionist mini game?

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Does anybody else have the issue that the CCmod can crash when you are pregnant and you start a fight.
I have had it happen 3 times already 2 times with the main branch of the mod and 1 time with the development branch of the mod.
It doesn't happen immediately but only after a time.
Trouble is it also corrupts the save.

Is there a way to just disable the pregnacy stuff in the mean time?
I do like the gyaru make over :)

Edit :
just a few more observations
when karyn was pregent the pleasue indicatior at the bottom of the sceen whent to not a NaM thus indicating a devide by zero.
Now i got the same without being pregnant > hasn't crashed yet.
but from my experience with ksp and PLC programming when you get NaM you either have a immediate crash, a cascade error that eventually corrupts everything and then crashes or the system is intelegent enough to handle it and put a value in the variable instead of NaM and thus avoiding a fatal system crash.

from what i am seeing rpg engine that karyn uses has the cascade error.
will see if my current save crashes after a while.

Last edited:

Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
idk how to install preg mod, java decrypt wont open and not working at all, just giving me 2 useless files...

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Does anybody else have the issue that the CCmod can crash when you are pregnant and you start a fight.
I have had it happen 3 times already 2 times with the main branch of the mod and 1 time with the development branch of the mod.
It doesn't happen immediately but only after a time.
Trouble is it also corrupts the save.

Is there a way to just disable the pregnacy stuff in the mean time?
I do like the gyaru make over :)

Edit :
just a few more observations
when karyn was pregent the pleasue indicatior at the bottom of the sceen whent to not a NaM thus indicating a devide by zero.
Now i got the same without being pregnant > hasn't crashed yet.
but from my experience with ksp and PLC programming when you get NaM you either have a immediate crash, a cascade error that eventually corrupts everything and then crashes or the system is intelegent enough to handle it and put a value in the variable instead of NaM and thus avoiding a fatal system crash.

from what i am seeing rpg engine that karyn uses has the cascade error.
will see if my current save crashes after a while.
A few people have reported that and it seems to start with stat multipliers (paramRate), but I've never been able to reproduce it on a save I started. I reproduced the error once back in v6 with someone else's save but it was right before v7 release so I didn't pursue it further.

NaN isn't necessarily a div0 error. It could just be like var = 1 + apple, it stands for 'not a number'.

You can disable preg in the config, though that won't stop the paramRate functions from being called - the STATE_NULL just has multipliers of 1.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
A few people have reported that and it seems to start with stat multipliers (paramRate), but I've never been able to reproduce it on a save I started. I reproduced the error once back in v6 with someone else's save but it was right before v7 release so I didn't pursue it further.

NaN isn't necessarily a div0 error. It could just be like var = 1 + apple, it stands for 'not a number'.

You can disable preg in the config, though that won't stop the paramRate functions from being called - the STATE_NULL just has multipliers of 1.
no but from my background it is mostly devide by zero and then usaly beacuse they use diffrent var types togeter or convert them.
like going from a real to int .
Anyway it happend again just now.
they game keeps running but if i try to load a save it fails.

swedishsmurf24

Sep 23, 2017
I got a problem with the decrypter, there's nothing happen after choosing the file directory of the game, do u know what's the problem?
You are supposed to select the game folder, not the game itself. Then you click Decrypt - All Files. Then you move the contents of the output folder into the game folder, following the folder structure.

Edit: Just noticed someone else already posted a better answer. Also looking at your problem again I'm pretty sure my suggestion is just plain not helpful. Sorry for wasting your time. Gonna quote the better guide here cuz it might help or something.

Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
2. Copy the contents to the game directory
3. Find the file Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter in the folder ccmod_resources and copy it to the main folder of the game
4. Run the file. If it doesn't run - go to the java.com and download the Java there.
5. When the file is running, File -> Select RPG MV Project -> select the folder with Karryn's Prison.
6. In the same file - Decrypt -> All files
7. Close the file. Note that you have a new folder inside the game folder - /output. Open it and copy the /www folder inside into the same /www folder of the game.
8. Finally. Open the folder ccmod_resources, and copy the inside \www folder into the game one. Some files are to be replaced.
9. Run the game. Worked for me.

Reactions: jaruh

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
bro NO HENTAI game or even INDIE game can give you any specific release date! because they do not work on their games on a specific schedule! not devs nor other players can tell you when any of this games will be finished even if the devs say something its completely unreliable! so its completely useless to ask for release date, its best to check every once in a while and check ur self
no i dont want an exact release date
i just need some estimate answer
like ex nympomania priestess will gonna complete in 2021 q1 or maybe earlier

i already asked this many times in other thread, and i got anwer nicely not rudely like yours
i also got anwer by the dev of other game in their discord server, such as fleeting iris and nymphomaniac priestess

the dev themself anwer nicely and others here in this forum answer nicely on other thread
THANK U FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION

• Angry
Reactions: Regelious

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
no i dont want an exact release date
i just need some estimate answer
like ex nympomania priestess will gonna complete in 2021 q1 or maybe earlier

i already asked this many times in other thread, and i got anwer nicely not rudely like yours
i also got anwer by the dev of other game in their discord server, such as fleeting iris and nymphomaniac priestess

the dev themself anwer nicely and others here in this forum answer nicely on other thread
THANK U FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION
With your last post, there were 10,305 posts in this thread. How many times do you think that exact situation played out? People lose their patience. This game releases new versions when they're ready. Sometimes that takes a long time, sometimes there are delays, either way, it's hard to say. Sometimes the dev himself will give dates, then regret it immensely later on.

Either way, all this information is already on the thread. You know, the one with the nearly 10.5k posts. People just expect you to actually go through it rather than asking questions. And if you must ask questions, they expect you to be nice about it. Here's how your original post sounded like to someone who would have been here for most of the 10.5k posts:
This game around for long time, but no complete tag? OP useless? I'm too lazy to read 500+ pages, someone spoonfeed me info:
When complete?
Anyway, 2022 is a fair expectation.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes