PS. I quickly clear every level so Prison upgrade is a few
PS.2 I just change her slut lvl to 300 to make enemy lust increase easier

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira999

TofuPixel

Aug 20, 2016
I got virus warning when download this file

View attachment 958687
That is impossible i just downloaded it and sent it to VirusTotal and this is the report:

Can someone else download and scan or send to VirusTotal or somewhere to confirm please?

P.S. This is the SHA-1 of the file I uploaded and it is the same with the one I just downloaded from f95zone:
Code:
$ sha1sum 977253_RemtairyMenu.7z RemtairyMenu.7z
9c7d9f3a8c92531d19d80471fc6bb047988fe4b1 *977253_RemtairyMenu.7z
9c7d9f3a8c92531d19d80471fc6bb047988fe4b1 *RemtairyMenu.7z
If your SHA-1 is different, your PC is already infected with something and is changing the file you download.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Is there anyway to make Karryn go first in the order? (Initiative order)
I get why you're asking that, a lot of the game could be made much easier by just being able to be first in turn priority. Afaic agility stat is what determines turn order, I'm not sure if there's a willpower move, passive, edict, etc that lets you get around the stat limitation though. If there is, I'll probably build into that lol, even with endurance build it's not easy tanking hits from high level enemies who constantly go first

AkaJack

Feb 24, 2020
Is there an easy tweak that can be made so you don't lose any energy when Karyyn orgasms?

Edit: I figured out for myself. Open up "RemtairyKarrynPassives" and find "passiveFemaleOrgasmEnergyDamage". Just underneath that line should be "let enDmg = 12" Just change the value to anything you like. I changed it to 1 so I only lose 1 energy when Karryn orgasms,

Last edited:

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
The female protag of a hentai game being a total fucking slut. Yeah, definitely needs spoilers. Nobody would have ever seen that coming otherwise. It's definitely not something that's been in the game for months now.
yea not wanting to see the images in a h game before playing the h game is bad forgot...................................

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
yea not wanting to see the images in a h game before playing the h game is bad forgot...................................
I'm like you,i really love this game and i prefer to discover h-scenes in game and be surprised.
I follow this thread daily to watch conversations but everytime there is a new official weekly report i'm scared to be spoiled by peoples posting the pictures (when there is some) without spoiler tag.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes