The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
A few people have reported that and it seems to start with stat multipliers (paramRate), but I've never been able to reproduce it on a save I started. I reproduced the error once back in v6 with someone else's save but it was right before v7 release so I didn't pursue it further.

NaN isn't necessarily a div0 error. It could just be like var = 1 + apple, it stands for 'not a number'.

You can disable preg in the config, though that won't stop the paramRate functions from being called - the STATE_NULL just has multipliers of 1.
I'm a bit lost, how the f do you install it, the game doesn't launch anymore (well, it run but just a black screen appear)

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone have the issue where during the receptionist job, if the visitor asks for a kiss followed by a handjob, the handjob's damage to the visitor is extremely low? Maybe only 2-3 damage? Every other time I use handjob it will do around 13ish damage, but it's only during that instance where it's really really low. Dunno if it's a bug or just me.

Reactions: Beats9821

TofuPixel

Aug 20, 2016
Got fed up with the riot uncertainty so I added information about riots in the secondary status menu:

View attachment 933597

Explanation:
Level one/two rate is the rate at which riot chances rise every day.
Global base rate, if value above zero, is added to the individual rate levels.
Level one/two buildup is the actual chance of a riot occurring the next day.

Now I have much better understanding how much each edict contributes to the bane of my existence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
Updated for latest version v0.7 A.k

Gladiatorgb

May 14, 2020
Can anyone share the MV cheat menu where you can change the pleasure parameter, alcohol, etc.? I remember in v06.2b someone posted, but I deleted and now I can't find it. Thank you

Last edited:

basomalang

Sep 9, 2020
You are supposed to select the game folder, not the game itself. Then you click Decrypt - All Files. Then you move the contents of the output folder into the game folder, following the folder structure.

Edit: Just noticed someone else already posted a better answer. Also looking at your problem again I'm pretty sure my suggestion is just plain not helpful. Sorry for wasting your time. Gonna quote the better guide here cuz it might help or something.
Alright Thank you sir, have a great day

Jan 22, 2019
you dont seem to understand how the versions work
0.7A was the the released at the start of the month, it was only released to the 5$ tier few days ago, use the latest version, which is 0.7A.K which i shared and is in OP
And what's the diffrence nothing new with the update as far as I played or am I wrong ?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
And what's the diffrence nothing new with the update as far as I played or am I wrong ?
You know, the devs are good at their craft and they publish changelogs for every single version. And because this community and staff is great, too, they share it here and post it neatly in order in the OP. So pleeease read it. You WILL find your answer.. ;)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
With your last post, there were 10,305 posts in this thread. How many times do you think that exact situation played out? People lose their patience. This game releases new versions when they're ready. Sometimes that takes a long time, sometimes there are delays, either way, it's hard to say. Sometimes the dev himself will give dates, then regret it immensely later on.

Either way, all this information is already on the thread. You know, the one with the nearly 10.5k posts. People just expect you to actually go through it rather than asking questions. And if you must ask questions, they expect you to be nice about it. Here's how your original post sounded like to someone who would have been here for most of the 10.5k posts:

Anyway, 2022 is a fair expectation.
Thanks!

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
My annoyance at seeing the only posts about my mod being from people who are less computer literate than my 90 year old grandmother is starting to win out over the small snicker I enjoy from witnessing the failures that result from not reading and following simple directions. I may just add a fucking 2 line batch file to do the install. Maybe. I bet people still fuck it up. Someone made a video on how to install which is now linked in the readme so try that for now.

With that said, for those who are able to follow simple instructions, dev branch of my mod has been updated with all the missing hair parts thanks to a contributor. So every pose should now work with hair color changes. I didn't have time to test it all yet, so if you get an infinite load screen with the logo or a very obvious "cannot load file" error, let me know so I can fix it because that just means I named a file wrong.
I think the malfunction people are having is not reading the readme. The instructions you quoted are basically the same as the ones included in the readme for the tool.

Did you consider reading the instructions for the tool if you didn't know how to use it?
Damn dude you'd be right at home amongst Skyrim and Fallout 4 Nexus modders with that type of attitude.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I've always wondered. Does anyone know why the receptionist job is so slow? Sometimes it seems like it hangs for a few seconds trying to process....something.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes