Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Is playing as domineering possible at all? Like, not being raped by the inmates. Maybe doing the opposite. Few games of this genre seem to have femdom in them, so I'm keen on checking it.

Reactions: World enjoyer
Jul 28, 2018
Is playing as domineering possible at all? Like, not being raped by the inmates. Maybe doing the opposite. Few games of this genre seem to have femdom in them, so I'm keen on checking it.
You can make your way through with just combat, taunting the inmates and kicking them in the crotch. This might get you so turned on that you start playing with your halberd....

Seraphim1404

Feb 24, 2018
I am having problems patching the CC Mod as well.
I was wondering if someone could upload an already modded version of the 0.7 series?
Would be grateful ;)

lifter-in-agony

May 20, 2020
Follow step by step, just try running the game after each step when you move the files to the ingame folders. When does the error occur?
There is no error but nothing the mod is supposed put in, actually shows in game. Like I have no option to change my hair colour for example.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I have 2 question to ask, and I might now have found anwser yet, cause as of no there is 514 page of chat...
1. Is there a sex scene during the Receptionist job ? I had a guy willing to have sex one (beside goblins) but went exaust before anyhing could happen...
2. I'm stuck at leveling up, is there a cap ? do you need to do something special in order to lvl up (gain stat or something) ?

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
I have 2 question to ask, and I might now have found anwser yet, cause as of no there is 514 page of chat...
1. Is there a sex scene during the Receptionist job ? I had a guy willing to have sex one (beside goblins) but went exaust before anyhing could happen...
2. I'm stuck at leveling up, is there a cap ? do you need to do something special in order to lvl up (gain stat or something) ?
for receptionist job i got goblins coming in and fucking her so im pretty sure there is more and yes to lvl you need to increase any certain number of stats like for lv 1 - 2 you need like to increase 5 stats that could be 5 strength or increase of +1 to all stats

Reactions: BrDa2oC

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
Ok, here is the process.
1. Download the mod.
2. Copy the contents to the game directory
3. Find the file Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter in the folder ccmod_resources and copy it to the main folder of the game
4. Run the file. If it doesn't run - go to the java.com and download the Java there.
5. When the file is running, File -> Select RPG MV Project -> select the folder with Karryn's Prison.
6. In the same file - Decrypt -> All files
7. Close the file. Note that you have a new folder inside the game folder - /output. Open it and copy the /www folder inside into the same /www folder of the game.
8. Finally. Open the folder ccmod_resources, and copy the inside \www folder into the game one. Some files are to be replaced.
9. Run the game. Worked for me.
it seems i cant get an output folder i chose to decrypt all files it says close so i do but when i check the folder i dont see the folder

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Don't know if you could call this an exploit, but so long as no inmates deal enough stamina damage you could revitalize with one energy if you're on the ground, and flee the very next turn before the stamina drains and you lose the battle. Very chance-based, but feels like cheating.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
1. Goblins can touch, lick and fuck Anal/Vaginal. Visitors can kiss, touch boobs, Handjob and Blowjob.

2. Every Floor has a Level Cap. Level 1 Cap is 12, Level 2 is 24 and Level 3 is 36.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
My annoyance at seeing the only posts about my mod being from people who are less computer literate than my 90 year old grandmother is starting to win out over the small snicker I enjoy from witnessing the failures that result from not reading and following simple directions. I may just add a fucking 2 line batch file to do the install. Maybe. I bet people still fuck it up. Someone made a video on how to install which is now linked in the readme so try that for now.

With that said, for those who are able to follow simple instructions, dev branch of my mod has been updated with all the missing hair parts thanks to a contributor. So every pose should now work with hair color changes. I didn't have time to test it all yet, so if you get an infinite load screen with the logo or a very obvious "cannot load file" error, let me know so I can fix it because that just means I named a file wrong.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
for receptionist job i got goblins coming in and fucking her so im pretty sure there is more and yes to lvl you need to increase any certain number of stats like for lv 1 - 2 you need like to increase 5 stats that could be 5 strength or increase of +1 to all stats
This is the problem, how do you raise stats ? By using the upgrade and then spamming competence of said stat (slamfor force, etc) ?

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
This is the problem, how do you raise stats ? By using the upgrade and then spamming competence of said stat (slamfor force, etc) ?
i think so i get stats by killing people in battle so i think it is related to skills eather using or killing with it also you can increase the stats plus exp for stat using upgrades

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
My annoyance at seeing the only posts about my mod being from people who are less computer literate than my 90 year old grandmother is starting to win out over the small snicker I enjoy from witnessing the failures that result from not reading and following simple directions. I may just add a fucking 2 line batch file to do the install. Maybe. I bet people still fuck it up. Someone made a video on how to install which is now linked in the readme so try that for now.

With that said, for those who are able to follow simple instructions, dev branch of my mod has been updated with all the missing hair parts thanks to a contributor. So every pose should now work with hair color changes. I didn't have time to test it all yet, so if you get an infinite load screen with the logo or a very obvious "cannot load file" error, let me know so I can fix it because that just means I named a file wrong.
ill have you know i have problems using tools that i just started like your application and some do not have the same understanding of how to use like me for example

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
tutayanova Trying to understand here: did you mean "add 4th floor", then? Because v.6n.2 does have the 3rd floor: 2nd floor is up the stairs on the left side of the 1st floor, and 3rd floor is down a different flight of stairs to the right on the 1st floor (which technically makes 3rd floor a "basement"). Has its own enemy types and whatnot. It cannot be subjugated yet, but the level itself does exist.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
i belive the game already here for some time, but theres no completed tag yet
also i cant bear myself to read 500+ pages just looking when the game gonna completed
i just hope there will be some nice guys help me and answer my simple question, not roast me
if theres no completed release date nor speculation then just say no or whatever else

pardon me but i also have bad english, im sorry if u dont undertand what i mean
english is not my main laguage
bro NO HENTAI game or even INDIE game can give you any specific release date! because they do not work on their games on a specific schedule! not devs nor other players can tell you when any of this games will be finished even if the devs say something its completely unreliable! so its completely useless to ask for release date, its best to check every once in a while and check ur self

Reactions: nodice20
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes