Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy content here, or a pregnancy mod? Without that, I will not touch this game. Ah there is a mod for that, thank God... It would be sad to see a good game wasted. Although the comments say that the dev avoids adding pregnancy to his games, so I think I will avoid supporting him.

Last edited:

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
A few people have reported that and it seems to start with stat multipliers (paramRate), but I've never been able to reproduce it on a save I started. I reproduced the error once back in v6 with someone else's save but it was right before v7 release so I didn't pursue it further.

NaN isn't necessarily a div0 error. It could just be like var = 1 + apple, it stands for 'not a number'.

You can disable preg in the config, though that won't stop the paramRate functions from being called - the STATE_NULL just has multipliers of 1.
Just had the crash again.
this time did a fresh install with the latest as of 28/12 dev version of the mod
to make sure i didn't make any mistakes during install i followed the video on how to install
I can't seem to attach files always give a server error so i put it on google drive

hope they help you find the error.
if you like i could 7z the entire game and send it to you so you can check.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I'm like you,i really love this game and i prefer to discover h-scenes in game and be surprised.
I follow this thread daily to watch conversations but everytime there is a new official weekly report i'm scared to be spoiled by peoples posting the pictures (when there is some) without spoiler tag.
yea it really sucks having to step on eggshells when reading your favorite threads especially when some have pages and pages of msgs

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Bug [ERROR (1609197039572) 12/28/2020 08:10:45pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined I don't think I'm the first to report this, is there a fix?

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
I've always wondered. Does anyone know why the receptionist job is so slow? Sometimes it seems like it hangs for a few seconds trying to process....something.
A few things can be changed to improve that:
1. Enable Fast Battle Cut-ins and Fast Battle Dialogues in settings. You can also reduce the amount of dialogue, but that kind of ruins the experience, imo.
2. If that doesn't feel like enough, in RemtairyLines.js, comment out this line
Code:
this.push('waitRemLine', lineText);

// this.push('waitRemLine', lineText);  // like so
(should be line 8834, if you're on v.7A.k). This seems to help more.

Some pauses will remain, but it should be much faster. The downside of these is some of the text and the mini CGs move by very quickly.

I think I've read somewhere the speed of these is tied to FPS, so the higher the FPS, the faster all of these will run. (FPS sync should be turned off for this)

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Bug [ERROR (1609197039572) 12/28/2020 08:10:45pm] TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined I don't think I'm the first to report this, is there a fix?
Are you using the pregnancy mods (based on your previous post, I am guessing you are)? If so, did you follow ALL of the instructions (provided below)?

1. Decrypt the game resources. A tool is included if you don't have one, which requires Java runtime from
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder, maintaining the directory structure.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.
I got an error like that when I didn't do steps 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airell

Airell

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Are you using the pregnancy mods (based on your previous post, I am guessing you are)? If so, did you follow ALL of the instructions (provided below)?

1. Decrypt the game resources. A tool is included if you don't have one, which requires Java runtime from
  2. Move the decrypted resources into the main game folder, maintaining the directory structure.
  3. Put the 'www' from ccmod_resources into the game directory. If there was no prompt for file overwrite, you messed up.
I got an error like that when I didn't do steps 1 and 2.
Ah got it, I had skipped the first part. Thank you for clearing that up.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Looks like in this version (7a) the debug function located in RemtairyMisc.js can give all passive skills and titles without further editing (in 6m it requires some modification). It is a pretty easy modification, if anyone is interested I may post my one edit here.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
How to get toilet job and masturbate fight.?
Masturbation scene seems to be a rng in battle event based on certain stats. If you continued from a v6 save, it seems like it could be really hard to trigger the event first, and without the first trigger it is impossible to increase the rng chance.

Toilet scene seems like it hasn't been implemented yet. I was only able to activate it by editing the debug javascript plugin to get all the passive skills and edicts in game. But even so the scene will freeze the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mermet
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes