unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Anybody else getting this on v.07A.j?

TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite.
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_core.js:1289:24)
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:986:41)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawGauge (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2287:17)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:555:10)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_SkillCore.js:1188:44)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_SkillCostItems.js:903:42)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/DreamX_BattlerSpriteIcons.js:737:59)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeAreaWithTp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2620:10)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeArea (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5524:14)
Window_BattleStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5497:10)

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
yea I did but im wondering why she has that purple shade underneath her hat. maybe I installed it wrong?
It could just be a bug, when i was playing with it, then masturbated mid-battle the hair color changed entirely to violet

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
it just text base :((((
I posted a message a while ago it only text based at this moment. The modder did a good job doing it as a text based. I am sure down the road someone may help with the graphic part. It may be too soon to deal with the graphic for pregnancy and etc.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
The hat images contain hair that also needs to be edited. It's still a work in progress.
Your signature... "If any artist wants to contribute assets (piercings, tattoos, etc.) to add to the mod.." hopefully someone can help you with that. I would be looking forward to see how it goes. :love:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I don't see Domkin ever happening since he's written as a comic relief sidekick that goes from one boss to another at the drop of a hat. Karryn would need to burn half her brain cells for that to work. Subkin would be much more plausible. Maybe after the prison is subjugated, Karryn finds she's addicted to dominating the dregs of society, and instead of going back to simping for her dear Emperor, she decides to remain Warden with Tonkin and Yasu as her lieutenants. Unless Yasu turns out to be behind the uprising, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Maybe I'm missremembering but on the third level you can talk to the NPCs inside the cells and I think one of them talks about Tonkin being the son of some famous Orc King and actually being quiet clever. So I wouldn't say Tonkin at least tricking Karryn at some point isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

On a completely unrelated note: Does anyone know what charm actually does in battle? I always thought it increased the amount of pleasure gained by people masturbating but maybe that has been changed? I've tried a charm build the past few days and even with charm above 70 everyone takes forever to cum from masturbation.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a easy way to get anal sex?
Make your butt your sensitive spot and secret desire.
Get the Release Desire and Release Cock Desire skills.
Let the guards molest/cum on you every day, sleep in guard posts and dont purchase any lock upgrades.
Finish every other day or so by getting an intentional defeat, the defeat scene won't give you butt passives but will give you necessary cock passives.
Get the equipment which lowers cock and butt desire needed for anal sex.
So long as your cock desire is 85 and butt desire 100 then you can have anal sex.

Reactions: gruntcy

DystopianGod

Jan 14, 2018
Lv 2 boss is a parody of an old, frail but lecherous man of science, while Lv 3 boss is a beta-insecure alpha lizardman.... Overconfident slutty Warden is called a sexual predator by the inmates at times when she 'attacks' them with her holes. And don't even get me started with the Nerds. There are more dirty, absurdist jokes there than there is dried fruit in a XXXmas pudding. The entire game is just one big spoofy comic relief and release of semen with trashy music and cartoonish GC, so why the hell not?
More content with the bosses in general would be nice. But Tonkin being fuckable beyond the boss battle would be a dream come true.
Well actually, the true dream would be for Karryn, after Tonkin confesses after beating him, to open her arms and go "I guess you are my little pogchamp. come here..." But that's never gonna happen so I'll take what I can get
Unless Yasu turns out to be behind the uprising, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Yasu is said to have lurred Karryn into the prison, and he keeps undercutting us to keep the bosses alive after we beat them. If Yasu isn't the true mastermind behind all the anarchy I'll eat my PC.

Rumpelstiltskinn

Nov 7, 2019
Anybody else getting this on v.07A.j?

TypeError: Failed to execute 'createLinearGradient' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': The provided double value is non-finite.
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_core.js:1289:24)
Bitmap.gradientFillRect (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:986:41)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawGauge (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2287:17)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:555:10)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_SkillCore.js:1188:44)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_X_SkillCostItems.js:903:42)
Window_BattleStatus.Window_Base.drawActorHp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/DreamX_BattlerSpriteIcons.js:737:59)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeAreaWithTp (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/plugins/YEP_CoreEngine.js:2620:10)
Window_BattleStatus.drawGaugeArea (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5524:14)
Window_BattleStatus.drawItem (chrome-extension://gnbgpokkjioakhobagoofbeeejhnfcpj/www/js/rpg_windows.js:5497:10)
I Have the same problem... i lost my save for this problem...

T2 Silver

Jul 26, 2018
Make your butt your sensitive spot and secret desire.
Get the Release Desire and Release Cock Desire skills.
Let the guards molest/cum on you every day, sleep in guard posts and dont purchase any lock upgrades.
Finish every other day or so by getting an intentional defeat, the defeat scene won't give you butt passives but will give you necessary cock passives.
Get the equipment which lowers cock and butt desire needed for anal sex.
So long as your cock desire is 85 and butt desire 100 then you can have anal sex.
Thanks i'll do that!

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yasu is said to have lurred Karryn into the prison, and he keeps undercutting us to keep the bosses alive after we beat them. If Yasu isn't the true mastermind behind all the anarchy I'll eat my PC.
Get your fork and knife ready then, because it's 100% the emperor Karryn worships, somehow for some reason. What a tweest!

• Haha
Reactions: DystopianGod

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Get your fork and knife ready then, because it's 100% the emperor Karryn worships, somehow for some reason. What a tweest!

Both could have their own plots, separate from each other. But there's an issue by default. Consider the initial state of the prison. No food supplies properly coming in(No trade either), no seeds for growing, no meat, no fishing. And yet they wanted to go it alone? What were they hoping to accomplish other than a quick death?

Reactions: DystopianGod
Oct 17, 2019
The mini games suck up so much time.
And right now I cant imagine to play the game on a different difficulty then easy.

Money is rare after you decide to subjugate the first and second lvl.
And I dislike the Bar alot.

I understand it is a corruption H game and the goal is to make her the cock sleeve of all inmates and guards.
I tryed to avoid sex as long as possible but the sexual frustration debuff makes goblins my number one hate enemy.

Dont get me wrong the game is a master piece and I cant wait to see the 3rd lvl and the strip club.

MeaBorowski

Dec 14, 2020
While bartending Karryn`s character model is just her only having panties on, but during H scene it looks like she has an actual bartending costume. How can i actually see her in her costume during the bar minigame? Also, whike bjing the customer my game suddenly crashed. Anyone knows why that happened?
I just replayed the bartending sequence and it looks like my game crashes after i perform bj or hj enough times. Is this a known bug or is there something wrong with my game?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes