temp25

Jan 30, 2018
Is in that room with the 3 guards you mentioned left hand side (a bit to that dark foggy area). After you pet him and start a new game you need to sleep to get the title.
I don't know dude, I have the the room open now and no matter where I click there doesn't seem to be a thing. Is there something you have to do beforehand to unlock it?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I don't know dude, I have the the room open now and no matter where I click there doesn't seem to be a thing. Is there something you have to do beforehand to unlock it?
You need to lose a game session to be brought to that room and there will be a cat who'll give you some tips on how to play this game properly. Also, you will be barred from re-entering the prison on the level that you've lost at.

Reactions: temp25 and Yann33

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a reason why you cannot suppress pussy desire? There are certain positions sometimes (rimjob, titjob) where I am unable to keep her front hole cool.

Suppression disabled.jpg

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know which plugin to change that effects Order lost each day? Im going to test myself but if someone knows off the bat it'll be much appreciated.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018

v7A.j

• Rush attacks by thugs and nerds no longer make Karryn off-balance if she can evade all the attacks.
  • Increased the clothing damage Karryn takes when she evades.
  • Starting this version, the Records tab in the Status menu will no longer count masturbation actions Karryn does to herself as something other people did. Aka stuff like 'Got my boobs squeezed __ times by __ different people.'
  • Fixed graphical bug with Karryn's CG not updating during waitress side job.
  • Other minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.

RavenRoxx

Dec 14, 2020
It will be great if the games will become something like a goblin breeding pit or egg-laying from the Lizards.
So is it possible to remove your panties?
Will the doctor from the second Level play a role in later updates?

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
What version do you have?
Just confirmed it. Like madchef said you need to get the bad ending first if you're doing a new game the cat is not there.

WolfyPerson

Sep 2, 2017
I think I make the warden too sexy! Trying to get the prisoners to attack more and use stripping and stuff less. But Can't seem to do it. Is it linked to just charm or is there something else?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

v7A.j

• Rush attacks by thugs and nerds no longer make Karryn off-balance if she can evade all the attacks.
  • Increased the clothing damage Karryn takes when she evades.
  • Starting this version, the Records tab in the Status menu will no longer count masturbation actions Karryn does to herself as something other people did. Aka stuff like 'Got my boobs squeezed __ times by __ different people.'
  • Fixed graphical bug with Karryn's CG not updating during waitress side job.
  • Other minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.
Thanks - OP updated!

DystopianGod

Jan 14, 2018
Lets hope there is a Tonkins romance route coming. But either way the game is looking great, looking forward to the next updates!
I desperately need a Tonkin Romance Path. Or even a Dom Tonkin path.

Look, I like Tonkin, he's an absolute riot (heh) and I hate that the only time that Karryn can fuck him is in the Lev 1 boss battle and it's glossed over almost immediately afterwards. I just want an option to fuck the big dumbass on the reg, or at least let him sleep in our room.

I just want more Tonkin content

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Hey does anybody know how to edit the current desire levels in a save file?

My situation is that I was using a single autosave file like an idiot, masturbated, and got invaded by the guards. Karryn has never had sex, never had anal, never even been kissed (I'm trying for the passive you get from having your first kiss with a visitor at reception), but after masturbating her desires are so high that before she even gets a single action in she's being triple-penetrated by the guards. I can quit out but it loads back in at the start of the invasion battle. Sometimes the RNG says I only have to deal with three of them instead of 4-6, but I still haven't ever been able to take an action before the fucking starts.

Is it time to scrap the playthrough and start over? To try to pick apart the code for guard behavior so they can't have sex, then revert those changes after this fight? Ideally I could just set her current desires to zero and beat the crap out of them, but I don't know how to safely change anything in a save file except for gold...

Edit: just went into RemtairyEnemyAI.js and replaced
let wantSex = (Math.randomInt(ranChanceFactor)) > Math.max(0, (this.anger() - this.currentPercentOfOrgasm(true)));
if(this.isHorny && !this.isAngry)
wantSex = true;

with
let wantSex = False;
and then changed it back after that one fight. A clumsy solution, but it works and might be applicable to problems other people have too.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I desperately need a Tonkin Romance Path. Or even a Dom Tonkin path.

Look, I like Tonkin, he's an absolute riot (heh) and I hate that the only time that Karryn can fuck him is in the Lev 1 boss battle and it's glossed over almost immediately afterwards. I just want an option to fuck the big dumbass on the reg, or at least let him sleep in our room.

I just want more Tonkin content
I don't see Domkin ever happening since he's written as a comic relief sidekick that goes from one boss to another at the drop of a hat. Karryn would need to burn half her brain cells for that to work. Subkin would be much more plausible. Maybe after the prison is subjugated, Karryn finds she's addicted to dominating the dregs of society, and instead of going back to simping for her dear Emperor, she decides to remain Warden with Tonkin and Yasu as her lieutenants. Unless Yasu turns out to be behind the uprising, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes