D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Mega

v7A.h

• Improved the CG and CG code for inbattle masturbation, and added the cum files for it.
  • Fixed orcs getting into a infinite angry loop if there's two orcs left and you subdue both of them at the same time.
  • Nerfed the passive effects for the titles Ambitious Experimenter and A Disappointment.
  • Fixed Suppress Mouth Desire playing the wrong animation and sounds.
  • Fixed enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn by changing the sex position even when she is not wet.
  • Fixed non-horny enemies still being able to have sex with Karryn while she is still masturbating.
  • Minor typos fixed.
Is this with your preg mod as well?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Is it possible to decrease Desire's requirement level so Karryn can use her skills, like "cock stare"?

If I'm not mistaken, she needs to have more than 50 in desire in cock and mouth to be able to make a blowjob, I would like to change to "1" for example.

RubyYuuki

May 26, 2017
The game is already packaged with and supports mosaics since it is also being developed for Japan and their stupid censorship laws.

If for whatever reason you want to do this, just make the Karryn.isCensored function return true instead.
can you tell me where to find it, please? tyvm

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
it's weird when I use the pregnancy mod. Some dialogs don't get used. For example, I'm on "lvl. 3 slut dialog" but the game uses "lvl. 2 slut dialog" for some scenes. Also, there is no cum in her pussy no matter how many creampies she gets. Also, for some reason, seemingly randomly, the game simply won't load my save. It just makes the unavaliable noise, doesn't even start loading it, just denies me. I'm really struggeling to find any reason this happens other than that it happens when I implement the mod. Anyone have a solution? Maybe I should just try to figure out the real mod installment method instead of downloading a version of the game that already contains the mod. But for some reason, I just can't figure out how to do it. Maybe I'm just stupid? Could someone give a more detailed guide to installing the mod?

cocoliso1

Mar 12, 2020
There is a way to pursue the passives? Other than blindly doing any imaginable action.

I mean, I don't want to be just given data, maybe how many left until completion, even how many for a given discovered section I think should be OK IMO, but at least a global (again IMO) I think it's a must.

(I'm very sorry if this where already discussed but I couldn't find it nor figure out how to search this)

(btw, yes I saw the passives guide at OP but that was for 0.5)

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
There is a way to pursue the passives? Other than blindly doing any imaginable action.

I mean, I don't want to be just given data, maybe how many left until completion, even how many for a given discovered section I think should be OK IMO, but at least a global (again IMO) I think it's a must.

(I'm very sorry if this where already discussed but I couldn't figure out how to search this nor find it)
You'll find a link to Passives Guide on the first page of this thread. It might be a bit outdated, as the passive system has just been revamped in the new version, but you will still find it plenty useful.

cocoliso1

Mar 12, 2020
I mean, just look at the changelog, the v0.7 had this:
  • Desire and Passive systems revamped! 80% of the Passives had their effects changed!

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
  • Desire and Passive systems revamped! 80% of the Passives had their effects changed!
The man literally just told you the google doc's data is still relevant. He knows they got revamped, as he stated it in his post. You had one of two ways to approach this, you could've either come to the conclusion that he understands something you do not, or you could decide that, despite his clear explanation and your own limited knowledge, your understanding of the passive changes and their relationship with the google doc supersedes his. People like yourself who ask for answers to questions and decide the given answer/answerer is mistaken with zero actual logic for it are part of the reason actual knowledgeable people don't waste their time on you.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The requirements were not changed that much. Mostly some number changes regarding them and updates needed for the new desire system (no 'max' desire requirements per se). The biggest changes were the description and effects of the passives.
But you wanted to unlock everything (which is quite hard and not really intended, but good luck) so the list will help you plenty, especially giving you an idea what actions you need ingame.
You are most welcome to spend a few hours making a new passives list, because I still have to find some motivation. ;)

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
I know this question is likely already answered but.... sorry couldnt find it in the threads before:
How do you change the slut levels of karryn? I tried using Rpg Save editor but the level always reverts back to the original state, is there a way to change it or do i just need to keep playing and slutting more on karryn since its a pain to grind.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
From what I understand, the slut level is simply a sum of all the slutty things that Karryn has done (and has had done to her) so far. If it reverts it's probably being recalculated regularly based on your actions. Easiest way to slut it up is just to lose, give up, etc. Also, don't play on easy mode and even preferably play on prisoner mode since that lets you drop order and fight tougher enemies.

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
From what I understand, the slut level is simply a sum of all the slutty things that Karryn has done (and has had done to her) so far. If it reverts it's probably being recalculated regularly based on your actions. Easiest way to slut it up is just to lose, give up, etc. Also, don't play on easy mode and even preferably play on prisoner mode since that lets you drop order and fight tougher enemies.
Slut level is simply the number of passives you have minus the two starting passives.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
am I missing something? many times karryn will have over 100 in butt, pussy, mouth, boobs desires.. and it just defaults to the cock holding(handjob) scenes.. can anyone tell me why?

Karryn isn't a virgin.. she has used her mouth, vagina, and done anal before..

but it mainly shows the cock holding(handjob) scene.. I think she is wet too when it does it sometimes also..

does it have anything to do with sadism level or anything else I'm missing?

It ruins the game for me, because prisoners wouldn't be after just a handjob.. and Karryn is a bit of a slut, so it doesn't make a lot of sense to me

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes