Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Some hero can update to v0.7A.e ?
Already posted like 4 pages back

BUT i can do even better now

v7A.f
  • Reversed the masturbation change, horny enemies can still have sex with Karryn while she is masturbating.
  • Fixed Deny External Ejaculations not working properly.
  • Fixed the graphical issue when Karryn initiates anal sex with a goblin.
  • Minor typo fixes.
Download link :

Might be a good idea to report the thread to a mod so he can edit the link

Last edited:

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
Already posted like 4 pages back

BUT i can do even better now

v7A.f
  • Reversed the masturbation change, horny enemies can still have sex with Karryn while she is masturbating.
  • Fixed Deny External Ejaculations not working properly.
  • Fixed the graphical issue when Karryn initiates anal sex with a goblin.
  • Minor typo fixes.
Download link : Mega
Thank you^^

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Hello guys and thanks for giving the best guides and tips in this game.I just have one question is it easy to edit the receptionist fame notoriety satisfaction and all those numbers if so can you please tell me what values should i change with notepad++ and where can i find the line in the code thanks for your attention please let me know
Editing savegames isn't my forté, but you can probably boost the numbers you get from completing the minigame quite easily. There are minimum values set through constants in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js.
Code:
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_SATISFACTION = 5;
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3;
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0;
Increasing those minimum values should boost your values to whatever you select those to be, after completing the minigame once.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Mm... Did you try checking the properties of the folder and .exe file in it?
Maybe they're in read-only or, in case of .exe,blocked due to "being transferred from other pc"

It usually happens with torrented games 'n gives me black screens until I do the mambo-jambo with it
I checked, it's not Read Only, but I don't know how to check if it's .exe blocked.

I'll delete the whole thing and download the new version and see what happens.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Nope. No luck. It's been a black screen for the last 20 minutes now.

All my other MV games and RPGM games play normally, so I'm not sure if it's my computer or the game itself.

I really don't want to be unable to enjoy one of my favorite games...does anyone have a solution?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Do we have an updated list of titles and how to acquire them? The Google docs file in the OP is outdated.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hello guys and thanks for giving the best guides and tips in this game.I just have one question is it easy to edit the receptionist fame notoriety satisfaction and all those numbers if so can you please tell me what values should i change with notepad++ and where can i find the line in the code thanks for your attention please let me know
You should find that at this post, it is quite easy to mod the receptionist and the waitress, but this post should get you going, It is actually on the front page, or page one of this thread...

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7a-f-remtairy.33777/post-3941580

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Nope. No luck. It's been a black screen for the last 20 minutes now.

All my other MV games and RPGM games play normally, so I'm not sure if it's my computer or the game itself.

I really don't want to be unable to enjoy one of my favorite games...does anyone have a solution?
I don't know your system, but maybe you have like a really stat of the art system, and really high res monitor.

I you might, if running and Nvidia card can do in radeon too, but I have not ran my radeon system in some time. Sense I got this Ryzen 9 3900 with RTX 2070 super.

anyway in Nvidia control panel go to manage 3d settings/Program settings and add the game .exe for this game and under setting set Vertical sync On. ( Might help if like your system is running away with it's FPS.)

(You are running like win 10 64 bit OS I am assuming) This game a few post back I saw where they are not making it to run on a 32 bit system anymore... <<< Or I think that is what I read.

May not help but could be a problem, it does sound like a vid card sync issue, Sort of.

Reactions: Beats9821

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Same question but for horny people at the desk
The easiest way is probably just to boost satisfaction (for more people) and notoriety (for more horny people) in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js:
JavaScript:
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_SATISFACTION = 5;
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_FAME = 3;
const VAR_MIN_RECEPTIONIST_NOTORIETY = 0;
I've manually leveled these up to 20+ satisfaction and 12+ fame/notoriety (fame brings more fans btw), there's a LOT of visitors (around 20 on the 60 minutes one) and most of the males (80%+) are horny. The ones that aren't are quickly turned horny if you just queue them up while servicing the horny ones. If you just want to guarantee that every visitor is a pervert, you can try toggling the following line to true (in the function Game_Enemy.prototype.setupForReceptionistBattle_visitor):
Code:
this._visitor_isPervert = false;
Not quite as sure that will work, as I'm not sure how that handles female visitors... but you can try.

---

Hey guys what line i have to change to get more goblins during the receptionist job?
Having more goblins is a bit trickier. There's a huge function that calculates the probability for goblins to move closer to Karryn, dependant on a lot of different factors. You can edit that function (near the end) and simply make the chance higher (or 100%), and see if that helps. I think you run out of goblins eventually, however, as it is dependent on how many goblins there are in your save.

In the function Game_Enemy.prototype.enemyBattleAIReceptionist_goblin, find the comment //goblin move forward, followed by the following code:
JavaScript:
        if(Math.randomInt(100) < chanceToMoveForward) {
            $gameTroop._goblins_distanceSlot[distanceSlot] = false;
            $gameTroop._goblins_distanceSlot[distanceSlot + 1] = this;
            this._goblinDistanceSlot = distanceSlot + 1;
            target.updateReceptionistBattleGoblinTachie();
        }
Simply change the if-statement to be true;
JavaScript:
        if(1) {
            $gameTroop._goblins_distanceSlot[distanceSlot] = false;
            $gameTroop._goblins_distanceSlot[distanceSlot + 1] = this;