voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Wait, you can have vag sex with nerds in the defeat scene? Do they have unique lines for this?
Yeah, they can fill all the slots in the lvl 3 defeat scene. I can't say if the lines are unique to be honest, I'd say they would probably be the same as if you jumped them with sex skills in the wild, so to speak.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is cunnilingus pleasure damage based on clit sensitivity or on pussy sensitivity?
Based on the code, clit.

Code:
    else if(sexAct == SEXACT_CUNNILINGUS) {
        baseDmg = BASEDMG_SEXACT_CUNNILINGUS;
        enemySkillLvl = this.kissLvl();
        targetSkillRating = 0; 
        targetDesire = target.pussyDesire;
        targetSensitivity = target.clitSensitivity();
        enemyWeakness = 0;
        staminaDmg = 0;
        target.increaseLiquidPussyJuice(enemySkillLvl);
        target.justGotHitBySkillType(JUST_SKILLTYPE_ENEMY_CUNNILINGUS);
    }

jesebar

Jan 14, 2018
But this process could really stand to be streamlined. I like the change to 4 days between decay. Can a motherfucker get a bigger tray? Can I spec into using my boobs to hold a drink as well? I can hold a halberd and beat up orcs but I can only hold three drinks? That's worse than two scoops!
There are also a number of QOL improvements that could be done to keep the mechanics intact but to convey actions more quickly.

For instance, every customer gets a line of action in the text box in the top left to narrate what they're doing. When the room fills with 6+ prisoners, this can make every single action take an extremely long time since every prisoner must have some action updated in the top left text box. Some of these actions are relevant to the player or require oral narration, but many aren't/do not. Many if not most of these behavior states could be conveyed as GUI icons over the prisoner's portrait, similar to how it already shows what they are currently drinking. So rather than filling the text box with hundreds of unimportant action updates, we could just see that unimportant action as an icon over the prisoner. This could be used to convey even more complex actions if the icons had hover-over tooltips.

Other things to speed up gameplay could be to combine actions and simultaneously increase their overall cost. For instance, "Take order" could theoretically be used to both move to a table and take every available order at that table all at once, with a resulting cost of about 30-60 seconds and x amount of stamina. The actual game balance here wouldn't need to be changed since the total cost of what were previously 4-5 actions are now just in one combined action. The same could be done with clean tables. Just about the only actions which I think need to be as drawn out as they are would be serve drinks and pour drinks, since they involve the challenge of requiring the player to memorize the orders. Most everything else could easily be abbreviated from a player action standpoint.

Reactions: Beats9821

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Is there a way to protect against sexual attacks other than reducing desire? Opponents do not allow the use of skills and start the scene themselves.
Or is there a way to ban certain types of sex, at least through tweaks?

And how does it work? What does "always goes first" mean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always go first means instead of Karryn going last in the round, she goes first. So with that particular skill, she can initiate a blowjob session before an enemy grabs an open slot. However, since her blowing someone doesn't mean that her other slots are taken, someone can initiate sex with one of those slots even if she is blowing someone. The only things that are blocked are those that require her mouth slot to be open.

Most enemies look for certain slots to be open. Rogues are known to go for the rimjobs for example, while nerds will typically go for the footjobs. When initiating a scene they will always pick their favorite pose, and if they can't (because Karryn's desire isn't high enough), simply pet/spank/insert a toy/etc and let someone else take their turn. If someone else started a scene already, they can join the scene as long as a slot is open and Karryn's desire is high enough for that particular act. For example if a rogue started a rimjob, a guard might join anally if Karryn's butt desire is high enough and the guard's horny enough.

There's a lot of code covering this, and I'm honestly not sure exactly how to edit it properly, but I would take a look at RemtairyEnemySex.js if you want to get into it.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
No, I play on Warden Mode. Do cheats work only on secretary mode?

I understand, but they don't work for me. For example, disabling autosave.
Read the cheat descriptions, the titles are joke cheat codes.

The "cheats" only work in secretary mode and they make the game more difficult

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
voidzone247
Is there a way to turn off cunnilingus?
Yes. But I'm not sure what kind of effects it might have. Look up the function Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_goblin_cunnilingus1_pussy in the above mentioned RemtairyEnemySex.js. You could try playing around with that function a bit; removing it completely, making it "empty" by marking off all the lines within the function, etc. I'm not sure how goblins will behave without that particular function available, the game might very well crash when they attempt it.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way to turn off cunnilingus?
Yes. But I'm not sure what kind of effects it might have. Look up the function Game_Enemy.prototype.beforeEval_start_goblin_cunnilingus1_pussy in the above mentioned RemtairyEnemySex.js. You could try playing around with that function a bit; removing it completely, making it "empty" by marking off all the lines within the function, etc. I'm not sure how goblins will behave without that particular function available, the game might very well crash when they attempt it.
A safer way might be to increase the desire requirement. As of now the max possible desires are hardcoded as 200, so anything above would be unreachable.

Reactions: voidzone247

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
A safer way might be to increase the desire requirement. As of now the max possible desires are hardcoded as 200, so anything above would be unreachable.
Excellent! Is it a global value, or can the value for opponents and karryn skills be adjusted separately?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I just did my second playthrough on 0.7 and I have to reiterate my gripe with the game: too many damn Passives. It's bad for the fetish because inevitably you lose track of everything that's coming in that's affecting Karryn, and it's bad for the gameplay because you can't possibly remember 100 or more passive buffs and debuffs that affect the combat. It pushes me into doing either a """pure""" run (i.e. virgin mega-sadist bitch), or a highly-targeted run with specific sex acts and enemy types. This was the case before but now with even more passives, and most passives having 2+ effects, it's way worse.

Reactions: taglag

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think the glory hole side job is avaliable when you transfer your safe file from v6. Because I can't find it anywhere

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes