JohnnyD222

Jul 14, 2019
So what's the secret mechanic introduced in .7? I've read multiple new things mentioned that could potentially be it.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I like chain's mod of dealing with angry patrons. They get a forgiveness counter and I've never had issues with bar fights. I have literally never seen a bar fight in any of my saves whether modded or vanilla. I don't even know what one looks like.
I actually revised that on my update pass and my math was wrong so you would never get angry patrons. I fixed it now, I think. The option to force set a minimum value so they never reach angry still exists.

Reactions: Beats9821

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do I make Karryn masturbate mid-battle? I see that the option pops up rarely and I’m wondering if anyone knows the specific criteria for it.
Well first, one of your Desires needs to be high enough for her to touch herself so 50, with the exception of Cock for obvious reasons. And then as far as I understand it, it is just a % based chance that she gets the urge to masturbate. That chance is increased for every Passive that increases her urge to masturbate mid battle. What the numbers are exactly no clue but someone sooner or later will find it in the code.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Side jobs.... well on my super slutty character in .6, i used to just get drunk asap, and that would end the shift really fast. I'd usually plan it out to go in with 90%+ pleasure. I think i was typically done with it in like 5m or less every time. If you go into a sex scene it counts it as a full good shift too, rep climbed really fast; That said i have no clue if it's still easy to pull off but is worth looking at.

I personally enjoyed the secretary job a lot tho so i'm not so sure it works out the same.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Side jobs.... well on my super slutty character in .6, i used to just get drunk asap, and that would end the shift really fast. I'd usually plan it out to go in with 90%+ pleasure. I think i was typically done with it in like 5m or less every time. If you go into a sex scene it counts it as a full good shift too, rep climbed really fast; That said i have no clue if it's still easy to pull off but is worth looking at.

I personally enjoyed the secretary job a lot tho so i'm not so sure it works out the same.
the bartender still works the same

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Please help I'm in Karryn's bed and i can't do anything
Try pressing shift as you may have text needing to be cleared and toggled it off. If that's not it close the game and load your save. If it loads straight back to being stuck then start a new game.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
i used to just get drunk asap, and that would end the shift really fast. I'd usually plan it out to go in with 90%+ pleasure. I think i was typically done with it in like 5m or less every time. If you go into a sex scene it counts it as a full good shift too, rep climbed really fast
But don't you lose out on tips this way? I mean if the waitress job is used for income (as is the case most times, methinks) then the idea is to serve as many customers as you can and also getting some drinks into karryn for extra tips.
Btw, does karryn's drunkenness decreas over time or no?
And what exactly specifically absolutely triggers the bar waitress sex?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
How many sex attacks can Karryn do? Just finalyl unlocked "Vaginal sex" for my 2nd 13hr game in total run lol
kinda think we should be able to unlock "femdom skills or the sex attacks" in the edict if possible

The "Order" needs a revamp , already cleared to latest content and subjugating all those goons and riots decreases the Order so fast to compare how long you have to maintain it.., Order probably should not decrease whenever you sleep.. and only moves when there is a riot or something

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
How many sex attacks can Karryn do? Just finalyl unlocked "Vaginal sex" for my 2nd 13hr game in total run lol
kinda think we should be able to unlock "femdom skills or the sex attacks" in the edict if possible

The "Order" needs a revamp , already cleared to latest content and subjugating all those goons and riots decreases the Order so fast to compare how long you have to maintain it.., Order probably should not decrease whenever you sleep.. and only moves when there is a riot or something
handjob, titjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal, footjob and pet cock those are all the sex skills currently in game (unless i forgot about some)

Reactions: Fringgs

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
handjob, titjob, blowjob, vaginal, anal, footjob and pet cock those are all the sex skills currently in game (unless i forgot about some)
ahh thanks mate, guess i have a long way to go since i only unlock one... shit

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Hey all, I'm doing a Prisoner run while trying to not give in (especially the virginity) but without savescumming either, for a slow but so sweet corruption. So could someone tell me if defeat scenes for bosses are unique, or if they use the defeat scene of the level (i.e bathroom for the 2nd floor) ?

The more boring parts of the game helped me to keep edging myself for hours last time I played the game through. Had a day when I played for 8+ hours straight while turned on the whole time. It ruined my sleep pattern, but it was totally worth it.
I feel that on a spiritual and fucked up sleep pattern level.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Hey all, I'm doing a Prisoner run while trying to not give in (especially the virginity) but without savescumming either, for a slow but so sweet corruption. So could someone tell me if defeat scenes for bosses are unique, or if they use the defeat scene of the level (i.e bathroom for the 2nd floor) ?

I feel that on a spiritual and fucked up sleep pattern level.
they are using the default defeat scenes

Reactions: Beats9821

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
This is so absurd, i simply can not start this game. WHY IS THE SCREN BLACK!!! I can hear sound effects and even do something, but screen is just black, i have tried everything, all comptabilities, run as admin, i even changed desktop resolution, NOTHING helps, there are no error messages, nothing, just black screen and game is kinda running, just its all black, can anyone help me with this absurdity?
And if rebooting pc don't work,try to move the game to another folder route .

vt57

May 1, 2017
Can we escape the force sex scence ? i hate when fighting and they just force me to HJ or rimjob

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes