Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
hi so maybe I'm retarded but how do you lose virginity ? Is it totally random or I need to progres enough (prison lvl 2 currently)
I'm not too familiar with the new system, but you need to raise both Cock Desire and Pussy desire high enough with certain enemy types present (thugs, guards, goblins during cunnilingus) to have vaginal sex. Best done in the Level 2 defeat scene, I think.

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Anybody notice that Prison mode is significantly easier in this new update? I was able to beat 2 floors in 4 days, doing just a normal run. Everybody except for the slimes and the Fit types does not hit hard. Also, love the new configuration for the secretary job(Finally got to see the PiV goblin CG.).
PiV goblin CG? Is that new?

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
This is so absurd, i simply can not start this game. WHY IS THE SCREN BLACK!!! I can hear sound effects and even do something, but screen is just black, i have tried everything, all comptabilities, run as admin, i even changed desktop resolution, NOTHING helps, there are no error messages, nothing, just black screen and game is kinda running, just its all black, can anyone help me with this absurdity?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
This is so absurd, i simply can not start this game. WHY IS THE SCREN BLACK!!! I can hear sound effects and even do something, but screen is just black, i have tried everything, all comptabilities, run as admin, i even changed desktop resolution, NOTHING helps, there are no error messages, nothing, just black screen and game is kinda running, just its all black, can anyone help me with this absurdity?
Well, I had a black screen issue once after updating my Graphic Card but a simple restart of my PC fixed it.

Reactions: buggzy313

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Now when you are out of stamina, all actions consume energy (before there was always at least one that did not), which on top of it increases with each turn, so in 6 turns at most you always run out of energy and lose the battle ( if you don't want to get up), and in the scene after losing, the exact same thing happens, you can only use actions that consume energy, so it immediately drops to zero and you lose the battle. Is this a planned change or a bug?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Now when you are out of stamina, all actions consume energy (before there was always at least one that did not), which on top of it increases with each turn, so in 6 turns at most you always run out of energy and lose the battle ( if you don't want to get up), and in the scene after losing, the exact same thing happens, you can only use actions that consume energy, so it immediately drops to zero and you lose the battle. Is this a planned change or a bug?
Planned. It stops people of being stupid with just laying on the floor with no stamina, getting groped for 20 minutes and then complain, that nothing happens.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
remember these are all new changes...and alot of them...they may have some kinks in em (no pun intended) that may have to be fixed

jabul

Jul 10, 2017
What does the effect of being "sexually frustrated" or "very sexually frustrated" have on Karryn? I haven't seena tooltip for it yet.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Planned. It stops people of being stupid with just laying on the floor with no stamina, getting groped for 20 minutes and then complain, that nothing happens.
I understand that reasoning in normal battles, but in defeat scenes where you literally can't do anything (if you haven't learned erotic skills yet), then I don't see much point in it.

Reactions: Sihn8

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I understand that reasoning in normal battles, but in defeat scenes where you literally can't do anything (if you haven't learned erotic skills yet), then I don't see much point in it.
It stops you from using Willpower Skills, which in return raises the chances in a defeat battle Scene for more things to happen.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Bug with Resist Orgasm. Use it, increase pleasure to 150 %, orgasm automatically, and then you'll be stuck without being able to orgasm. Went as high as 1000+ pleasure.

edit: Also, movement during the bar sidejob appears to be glitchy. Can only move to tables A/C/D by going to table B first. Unglitches after a few rounds when more customers arrive.

edit2: Similar glitch with the receptionist sidejob, where you're only allowed to call the top left visitor first, before you can call the others. Not sure how to trigger this one as I've only had it once so far.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes