buggzy313

May 31, 2019
anyone else willing to help tear the files apart im looking for what plugin has the cheats if anyone finds this please alert me

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Is it weird that I'm dispapointed by this?

...After thinking about it for more than three seconds, I've realized that the answer is pretty obviously 'yes'. And yet...

SadWolverineStrokingPicture.png
I mean, the game has rimming already, that's arguably more gross.

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
small issue.
It is possible to be in a fight with no Energy options or out of Energy, and Stamina being to low to do any attack. Creates a bit of a soft lock as there is no way to progress the turn. (Was trying to get this to happen to see if it was possible, not sure how likely it is to happen if not trying for it, did it in the money fight with the guards as run away isn't a option there.)

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
this is somebody save file. i download in here long a go.
can anybody help me cheats Edicts on this save please?
i don't know how to edit this value

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Man, I'll be honest, gloryhole can wait. The new passives and detailed info on hover is pretty great idea and the secret thing totally caught me off guard.
Somehow didn't even crossed my mind, that since inmates are openly wanking to her, she can do the same thing.
Though the new art seem... Kind of off. Can't quite put my finger on it.

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
guys I've got a problem i pressed sth and karen walks / RUNNNS faster... arrows pointing intrest points are moving faster etc... any idea what i pressed?

NPC also move faster...

mtsPR

Nov 13, 2017
guys I've got a problem i pressed sth and karen walks / RUNNNS faster... arrows pointing intrest points are moving faster etc... any idea what i pressed?

NPC also move faster...
Go to settings, untick "synch monitor FPS"

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I remember that in version 4 or 5 of the game, someone had found a way to edit a game plugin, so after winning a fight, Karryn unlock all the passives of the game, does anyone know/remember how to do that?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Also heres the changelog

v7A.c

• Karryn can now use her remaining bit of stamina on one of her three basic attacks when she has no energy left.
  • Cock Kick is no longer effective against bosses. Save the bosses' cocks!
  • Fixed graphic issues with Karryn's vaginal sex skill.
  • Fixed Karryn's CG not being updated when she is flashing during the waitress side job.
  • Fixed a bug with consecutive orgasms.
  • Fixed minor typos.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes