drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Nice find! You should report this in the bug channel on their Discord (accessible from the game menu). I'm wondering if it's actually intentional since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be weird, though.
I reported it on discord already after seeing the post.

There's a function literally right below it for doing it via anal. It's a copy/paste bug. No current effect on gameplay since the record in question is never used, though it may affect later versions if you keep the same save since that record would still be 0.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
anyone know a solution for the %NaN bug that occurs every now and then with the pleasure meter? It seems to happen when I lose too many battles in succession

Edit: Also, I'm guessing there's no way to hook cheatengine to RPGMV? I've tried it multiple times, even in previous games. Looking for values or even the value*2+1 method for other RPGM games doesn't seem to work

Hydrofront

May 14, 2019
is there a possibility to set the riot chances to zero?
On line 2436 in RemtairyPrison.js, try adding a return statement. That should do it, though I have not tested myself. It should stop it from trying to start any riots (it also will not stop current ones, if you have some going):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.nextDayRiotManager = function() {
    return;

Reactions: Lolax Perex

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, i tried to use the mod but i don't understand well what to decrypt and where to put it.
When i use decrypt on the whole game, I get a "www" file as output (with audio/img with java format in it), should i replace the original "www"fileof the game with it ? Or rename the output and add it to the game folder?
Or did i not decrypt the right files?

Megapihar

Nov 2, 2019
Happy new year everyone.
I've seen a title in list with all titles(or passives) for number of dicks sucked via gloryhole. So how i can participate in this "event" or smth? I tried almost everything what came to my head and none of this works.
And is there a way to search through whole thread instead of every page, maybe this question was already asked.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Happy new year everyone.
I've seen a title in list with all titles for number of dicks sucked via gloryhole. So how i can participate in this "event" or smth? I tried almost everything what came to my head and none of this works.
And is there a way to search through whole thread instead of every page, maybe this question was already asked.
Gloryhole is not in the game yet.

Reactions: Megapihar

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
What is your favorite passive? I mean, the one that you read and make you laugh every time?

Mine is definitively :
1609513245238.png
1609513257273.png

I really love the fact that the guy have made tons of passives, and for everyone a little fun, or not, description.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I hope there will be some sort of glory hole minigame, because there is one in the 2nd floor WC...
Also it would be nice to be a teacher in the second floor classroom, I mean, you can "be a model" in it but not actually be the model

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I hope there will be some sort of glory hole minigame, because there is one in the 2nd floor WC...
Also it would be nice to be a teacher in the second floor classroom, I mean, you can "be a model" in it but not actually be the model
Gloryhole will come out in the next update. Teacher will not be a thing, at least at release. Maybe in a future DLC or something.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, could someone help me please?
I tried to use the mod but i don't understand well what to decrypt and where to put it.
When I use decrypt on the whole game, I get a "www" file as output (with audio/img with java format in it), should I replace the original "www"fileof the game with it ? Or rename the output and add it to the game folder?
Or did I not decrypt the right files?

Lolax Perex

Jul 15, 2017
On line 2436 in RemtairyPrison.js, try adding a return statement. That should do it, though I have not tested myself. It should stop it from trying to start any riots (it also will not stop current ones, if you have some going):
Code:
Game_Party.prototype.nextDayRiotManager = function() {
    return;
it works!, thanks a lot

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Gloryhole will come out in the next update. Teacher will not be a thing, at least at release. Maybe in a future DLC or something.
Can't wait. Hoping there'll be more jobs (hoping for things like modelling, stripclub, maybe gym promoting/training(think cowgirl squats)) and maybe even some streamlining with the job action system in the two we have right now. Waitressing is a bit of a chore when every action costs so much time to do and doesn't make sense other times (can't have more than 3 beers/mugs on a table, really?). Some of it could be more automated methinks.

In other news, how easy would it be to mod the visual assets of the game? I know the CCmod does recolors, though not for every asset, but how eaasy would it be to have things like breast size cosmetics/pregnancy belly progression/cumflation/more sex toys etc...?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes