Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
forgive me if this is off sides, but has anyone though about a mod where the prisoners or even some of them are female?

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"forgive me if this is off sides, but has anyone though about a mod where the prisoners or even some of them are female? "

Well, you'd need either fresh art, draw art from elsewhere, or make them Karryn palette swaps/clones. There's also modifying sex scenes appropriately. A ton of work.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, could someone help me please?
I tried to use the mod but i don't understand well what to decrypt and where to put it.
When I use decrypt on the whole game, I get a "www" file as output (with audio/img with java format in it), should I replace the original "www"fileof the game with it ? Or rename the output and add it to the game folder?
Or did I not decrypt the right files?
I think the mod might be bugged.
I followed the instructions and it seems to repeatedly cause a crash thanks to some cursor sound file being missing.
Might just be I goofed something on my end though, who knows.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
mamaboiii is there a mod to decrease slut level? I searched for the mod guide you made, there's a reverse slut level to charm, is that the one?
Nah, that only modifies the charm value (or rather the slut level impact on charm).
If you want to change the slut level here's what to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
New Remtairy post on Subscribestar

Happy New Year 2021!!
Hey everyone, Rem here! Happy New Year everyone!
As mentioned in previous posts, Remtairy will return to work after the first week of January.
I also mentioned that I would do a Retrospection on 2020, but the whole time I kept changing my mind on what to write and ultimately I decided not to write anything. Initially, I was going to write more about private stuff, but then I felt like it would be a bit tone deaf considering what a year 2020 had been for the whole world, and honestly, it would've held little to no literary value to read personal stuff about me when everybody went through their own episodes in 2020.
Then I thought to focus just on the accomplishments and setbacks Remtairy went through in 2020, but again, I don't really want to write negative stuff as the last piece that I would write for 2020, and when I was left with only positive accomplishments, I felt like it was a bit off to stroke myself in a $10 post, so I ditched that idea too.
I thought about just chronicling Karryn's Prison progress, but I also went through the effort of writing a Progress Report every week for the year before December, so it felt redundant. Finally, my last idea was to maybe write about what worked and what didn't work with Karryn's Prison, but I didn't feel right to write something like that while the game is still literally in development.
Long story short, no Retrospection ended up getting published! Maybe that's why I didn't write one for 2019 either.
Anyway, I still feel like doing something for people supporting us while we're on "vacation", so I'm going to re-open the Name Submission for the Visitors in the Receptionist Side Job for a week.
I hope everyone stays safe, and enjoys their weekend!

Dante moone

Dec 4, 2017
I enjoyed Melty's quest, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about this game yet. Seems like a fun prison management game, but its sooooo grindy. Bar and reception jobs take so long (feels like I'm actually working lol). Keep up the great work. Can't wait to try the finished product :)

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Lowering slut level!?!?!? Blasphemy!!
Jk, I feel that frustration, find yourself between a rock and a hard place and yer slut level gets blown sky high

Reactions: TWORSTONE

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
Hi
Are there any codes or tricks that could increase energy and stamina?
you could edit the level cap which should increase them both and you can edit the growth rate of theirs so they level up far more than the others, other than that the items play a role, that is all that i know of

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Hi
Are there any codes or tricks that could increase energy and stamina?
you could edit the level cap which should increase them both and you can edit the growth rate of theirs so they level up far more than the others, other than that the items play a role, that is all that i know of
Exactly what I was going to say. without the editing of the growth rate part.

You can just raise the level cap, and that way have more time to buy the skills that incrase the stats that you want to raise at first.

You can raise the level cap here, RemtairyResults.js :

1609670580156.png

Don't know if it's the best way, but like that the game play normally, and after you have subjugated the level 2, the Warden cap is 99.
Instead of 12 (start), 24 (subjugated 1) and 36 (subjugated 2).

That's the only modification I have made to my game so far. And I haven't noticed anything strange.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes