souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is there anywhere an explanation on what the stats and some other things like guard aggression, control do and what they affect?
If you go to the cafeteria and guard room (the first doors up and down from your office) the various NPCs explain what stats are / do. Generally Guard aggression increases the number of guards who so up as enemies (in mat least in the guard only fights by the office and office invasion) and guards stats. So higher guard aggression means the guards are harder to beat (or beat off).

Control affects your order change per day, order is changed by the amount of control you have, so having -5 control reduces order by 5 per day. Depending on your difficulty setting, passives, and edicts you can get positive control increasing order per day, but it's relatively hard to do.

Some of the stats aren't obvious from the in game descriptions, but they are there you just need to find the NPC that talks about the specific one.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you go to the cafeteria and guard room (the first doors up and down from your office) the various NPCs explain what stats are / do. Generally Guard aggression increases the number of guards who so up as enemies (in mat least in the guard only fights by the office and office invasion) and guards stats. So higher guard aggression means the guards are harder to beat (or beat off).

Control affects your order change per day, order is changed by the amount of control you have, so having -5 control reduces order by 5 per day. Depending on your difficulty setting, passives, and edicts you can get positive control increasing order per day, but it's relatively hard to do.

Some of the stats aren't obvious from the in game descriptions, but they are there you just need to find the NPC that talks about the specific one.
Thanks. I completely missed that room... What a room to miss.

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
Prepare to fap my dudes BECAUSE !!

Mega
v7B.a

• Fixed lizardman cut-ins causing the game to freeze.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B Changelog

• A new Edict is available after the Bathroom is repaired!
  • Changed how Passives are acquired. Instead of Passives having a static requirement, the requirement for next Passive in the same set will always require a certain number. Basically, this new system will make Passives take longer to acquire.
  • Overall requirements for most Passives are also increased.
  • All enemy sex starter skills now require Karryn to be almost naked. Previously, certain skills like handjobs and blowjobs only required Karryn to be halfway undressed unlike penetration sex which required her to be almost naked.
  • Buffed Level 2 Boss's Stamina by 50%.
  • There is now a message at the end of battle result screen that informs you when Karryn is at the Warden Level Limit and will not gain any more stat levels.
  • Additionally, sexual related results are added to the end of the battle result screen.
  • Karryn can no longer gain a Sadism Level from using the Anal Sex skill.
  • Added a Rest skill for the Receptionist battle.
  • Added a new option in the Setting for changing the Battle Log text size. By default it is also now smaller than before.
  • Code optimization on one of RPGMaker MV's core functions. This should hopefully reduce the lag on lower end computers.
  • Changed the effects of most of the starting Titles.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Am i the only one having this problem after playing about 20 minutes in the gloryhole suddenly Karryn image disappear but the game continues with only gloryhole background and when i choose to leave after this the game is stuck on loading screen

ClownNeedto

Sep 4, 2019
Ekran görüntüsü 2021-01-30 220257.png
Sadly new version have bugs. İn gloryhole mission after I sex with 2 goblin karryn disappeared. I start clean save same thing happend in same condition :)
Another disappereance problem happens floor 3 boss fight (Try sex with one of the lizardmen. I cant test in clean save )

I write there for people who want to try. Nothing happens if you run out of energy in the toilet mission.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
View attachment 1011656
Sadly new version have bugs. İn gloryhole mission after I sex with 2 goblin karryn disappeared. I start clean save same thing happend in same condition :)
Another disappereance problem happens floor 3 boss fight (Try sex with one of the lizardmen. I cant test in clean save )
they probably launched the version knowing this would happen, those hotfixes will come fast

Reactions: ClownNeedto

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 1011656

I write there for people who want to try. Nothing happens if you run out of energy in the toilet mission.
Same problem here I'm glad you shared the image

Reactions: ClownNeedto
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes