Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
RNG, i would guess that you need to get an Orc to fuck your pussy wiothout anyone doing other actions restricting your position, i've never seen it happen so far.
It's because it is not RNG. You need a Wet Pussy, met the Desire Req. for vaginal Sex and then Kick the Orc when he is Aroused while you are disarmed.

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I feel like it would be really cool if the gloryhole was actually a side job. Like, Karryn would discover it once, and a prisoner would give her a few bucks the first time. Then she can go back to earn more. How much she earns would depend on the amount of cocks served, made cut, cum amount swallowed, if she followed all prisoner orders like no hands, deepthroat, facial etc. It would also be affected by bj skill.

Karryn would start with an inability to deepthroat or get prisoners off quickly or at all with her mouth if the skill was low and the prisoners would get upset and just jerk off on her and ot pay her. But karryn would gain bj skill slowly as she failed to make prisoners cum with her mouth or refused to do certain things like ball sucking etc..

Also, that makes me think... there is no ball sucking in this game is there? That needs to be added asap!!
Deepthroating is already implemented in the game, but only as a textual flavour to BJ, not a separate sex move, with relevant CGs. And bar storage blowbang scene is where Karryn usually hones her oral skills. As regards receiving payment for gloryhole service, the thing is not really a form of prostitution, where participants involved in the act do this for financial reward. So, paid gloryhole service would not be in the spirit of true gloryhole activity, which is sucking, jacking off or otherwise sexually servicing anonymous cocks in a public toilet. For free. Within the context of gay culture, gloryholes can be seen as a form of cottaging.

If any form of prostitution is going to be introduced, I think the Strip Club will be the place where it happens.

• Love

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
It's because it is not RNG. You need a Wet Pussy, met the Desire Req. for vaginal Sex and then Kick the Orc when he is Aroused while you are disarmed.
Oh, I didn't know about the last part, if you are armed it's RNG even if you try to manage desire levels, unless your skill levels help you with that.

Btw, does being unarmed affect more scenes? Because i have completed basically all the content while armed, so it would be a great news for me.

• I just jizzed my pants

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, I didn't know about the last part, if you are armed it's RNG even if you try to manage desire levels, unless your skill levels help you with that.

Btw, does being unarmed affect more scenes? Because i have completed basically all the content while armed, so it would be a great news for me.
No, it is just, when you are disarmed and attack, that the MC kicks, and Orcs can then catch her in this specific Sex Position, if the conditions are met. And it is never RNG it is just, that every enemy type, has certain perferences. Thugs only do Vaginal as an example.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
No, it is just, when you are disarmed and attack, that the MC kicks, and Orcs can then catch her in this specific Sex Position, if the conditions are met. And it is never RNG it is just, that every enemy type, has certain perferences. Thugs only do Vaginal as an example.
Thugs initiate vaginal only, but they will join in other sex activities, just not as 'heads' or when Karryn initiates sex with them. During defeat scenes and bar mug scene they can take advantage of any body part that a particular scene allows for.

• Love

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thugs initiate vaginal only, but they will join in other sex activities, just not as 'heads' or when Karryn initiates sex with them. During defeat scenes and bar mug scene they can take advantage of any body part that a particular scene allows for.
That was pretty obvious, that i was only talking about starting a Sex position but yes.

• I just jizzed my pants

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
I actually keep getting an error on the orc kick counter scene on the CCmodded version. Whenever I triggered the kick counter from the Orc (not from the guard or thug) I got this
error.png

I tried the same save on an unmodded version and the scene triggered fine. I've also tried changing var "CCMod_easierKickCounterRequirements = true;" to false in the CC_Config.js to no avail
Here's a save file with the error

• I just jizzed my pants

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Is there anything special about the Homeless People? Do they have any different sex positions? I would really appreciate if they would add something like that. Maybe make ther penises very disgusting as an option that you could turn on or off in the Settings like the Rimjobs.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I actually keep getting an error on the orc kick counter scene on the CCmodded version. Whenever I triggered the kick counter from the Orc (not from the guard or thug) I got this
View attachment 1010593

I tried the same save on an unmodded version and the scene triggered fine. I've also tried changing var "CCMod_easierKickCounterRequirements = true;" to false in the CC_Config.js to no avail
Here's a save file with the error
Just duplicate the hairpart_normal and hairpart_kiss files in the folder and add _naked. File was missing it seems and kick counter is fairly rare so nobody caught it.

CCMod_easierKickCounterRequirements no longer works since it used to change desire thresholds and I removed all functions that change desires since the rework in v7A.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Just duplicate the hairpart_normal and hairpart_kiss files in the folder and add _naked. File was named wrong it seems and kick counter is fairly rare so nobody caught it.

CCMod_easierKickCounterRequirements no longer works since it used to change desires and I removed all functions that change desires since the rework in v7A.
There are no files with that name in the game at all, modded or not. I think this is an issue with "CC_Gyaru.css" in the mod.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Is there anything special about the Homeless People? Do they have any different sex positions? I would really appreciate if they would add something like that. Maybe make ther penises very disgusting as an option that you could turn on or off in the Settings like the Rimjobs.
IIRC, they have some sort of reverse piledriver sexual position(I'm not sure the name of the position of if its indeed unique, but Karryn stay on top of them (in a dominating position).

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
They are thinking about it. There's stench and smegma values in the files and homeless seem to have the highest of those. However, no actions for those two values have yet been implemented.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
They are anal connoisseurs and will have a few specific comments in this regard combined with references to their poor personal hygiene or poverty, like 'your asspussy is like a sink to my unwashed dick' or 'even if I worked my entire life I would never be able to afford such a world-class prostitute like you'. Apart from that, they behave quite timidly, non violent in battles, no underhanded moves.

IIRC, they have some sort of reverse piledriver sexual position(I'm not sure the name of the position of if its indeed unique, but Karryn stay on top of them (in a dominating position).
It's reverse cowgirl anal with a seriously distorted perspective, not piledriver. It's a standard 'head anal' position in this game, regardless of inmate type or Karryn's disposition (dominant or submissive).

Aug 6, 2020
i also asking remtairy@sachinama for guide, he said i need should kick to Orcs in Level 3. That's all .. i will try it later
according to the code(RemtairyEnemySex.js), when the enemy(must be one of thug, guard, orc or lizardman) is erect but not arouse(horny, angry or etc is ok), ur cock kick will have a chance to trigger the scence, just try to kick more

• Yay, new update!

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is there anywhere an explanation on what the stats and some other things like guard aggression, control do and what they affect?

Reactions: Autarchy

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Prepare to fap my dudes BECAUSE !!

v7B.d

• Fixed the post battle result screen miscounting the number of people Karryn subdued sexually.
  • Fixed running out of Stamina and Energy during the Glory Hole battle not properly sending Karryn into the Level Two Defeated battle.
  • Minor typo fixes.

v7B.e

• Fixed 2 CG bugs with the Glory Hole battle: one related to post ejaculation while giving blowjobs, and one that causes Karryn to spawn a third arm.

v7B.c

• Fixed a bukkake related cut-in bug during the Glory Hole.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B.b

• Fixed a goblin/orc pussy creampie related cut-in bug.
  • Fixed a lizardman bukkake related cut-in bug.

v7B.a

• Fixed lizardman cut-ins causing the game to freeze.
  • Minor typos fixed.

v7B Changelog

• A new Edict is available after the Bathroom is repaired!
  • Changed how Passives are acquired. Instead of Passives having a static requirement, the requirement for next Passive in the same set will always require a certain number. Basically, this new system will make Passives take longer to acquire.
  • Overall requirements for most Passives are also increased.
  • All enemy sex starter skills now require Karryn to be almost naked. Previously, certain skills like handjobs and blowjobs only required Karryn to be halfway undressed unlike penetration sex which required her to be almost naked.
  • Buffed Level 2 Boss's Stamina by 50%.
  • There is now a message at the end of battle result screen that informs you when Karryn is at the Warden Level Limit and will not gain any more stat levels.
  • Additionally, sexual related results are added to the end of the battle result screen.
  • Karryn can no longer gain a Sadism Level from using the Anal Sex skill.
  • Added a Rest skill for the Receptionist battle.
  • Added a new option in the Setting for changing the Battle Log text size. By default it is also now smaller than before.
  • Code optimization on one of RPGMaker MV's core functions. This should hopefully reduce the lag on lower end computers.
  • Changed the effects of most of the starting Titles.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor typos fixed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes