madchef

Jan 10, 2020
oh the Gloryhole is supposed to be a job? I was hoping we would get a nurse job with the Doctor
A 'job' of sorts, consisting of many blowjobs and handjobs, I presume. Instead of money from tips (bar job) or order points (reception) Karryn's reward will be fatigue reduction.

Yeah, Nurse and Teacher jobs are obvious missed opportunities, especially for those interested in sadistic Warden style of play.

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
t
You need to copy save files into a slot that the game knows about.

Say you've downloaded a save named file15.rpgsave and you want to see it in slot 15. You will need to open the game and start a new game or save an existing game in that slot. Once you have done that you can overwrite file15.rpgsave in your directory with the one you have downloaded and it will work.

If you wanted it in slot 5 instead you would save a new game in 5, rename the downloaded file to file5.rpgsave and copy it over the save file you just created.
thanks, it works now

Reactions: Pamphlet

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks ! You need to do it a lot of time, right ? Because I've done it - even if maybe I haven't loose the second fight, I'll try it again, of course ! - and I don't think I've the option to allow.

Whatever thx, I was starting to get bored by the game, but since I haven't unlock this...
I dont know what you mean by doing it a lot of times, you just need to completely lose the fight againts them, thats it
does someone have access to the post? View attachment 1006735
literally on the previous page

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So I only recently discovered this awesome game, could anyone confirm whether saves will be compatible in the next release?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
So I only recently discovered this awesome game, could anyone confirm whether saves will be compatible in the next release?
They should be perfectly fine.

0.6-->0.7A passives were reworked in a a way that made it recommendable to start a new save, but 0.6 saves still worked.

Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know if I can cheat/add sex skills (hj/bj/titfuck/sex) before I actually do the required steps for it? I'm wanna see a bit of low slut dialogues and scenes.
To get a sex skill you need the corresponding passive, so if you want to get 'em early you have to edit RemtairyNewPassives.js to make the requirement of those passives to be very low.

Reactions: shiion1
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes