sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Also multiple goblins :sneaky:
Actually is it possible for multiple goblins to attack Karryn with sexual attacks at a time. You need to have the goblin-related secretary passives which allow for more goblin spawns and for them one of them to perform cunnilingus and the other to perform anal and like that 2 goblins at a time. It is INCREDIBLY rare though.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Actually is it possible for multiple goblins to attack Karryn with sexual attacks at a time. You need to have the goblin-related secretary passives which allow for more goblin spawns and for them one of them to perform cunnilingus and the other to perform anal and like that 2 goblins at a time. It is INCREDIBLY rare though.
It's not just rare it's literally impossible without modding.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Its not impossible actually. I've gotten two Goblins at once before.

Mind you, it is INCREDIBLY rare, and requires insane amounts of passives, but it does happen without modding
It's fucking impossible because there is no code to support 2 Goblins on Karryn having sex at once. The 2nd goblin can do petting actions while standing on the side and that's it. 3rd goblin just stands there doing stare actions.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It's fucking impossible because there is no code to support 2 Goblins on Karryn having sex at once. The 2nd goblin can do petting actions while standing on the side and that's it. 3rd goblin just stands there doing stare actions.
It's not. I also had 2 Goblins at once.

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Alright hotshot, here's the code for the goblins. Point out where any goblin besides the closest one is able to perform sex actions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's the function where the goblin picture is selected. Point out where you can have two at once with sex extensions (spoilers: you can't).

Now if you want to say two goblins can be on the screen at once, then you should read the quote I was replying to in the first place.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Alright hotshot, here's the code for the goblins. Point out where any goblin besides the closest one is able to perform sex actions.

And here's the function where the goblin picture is selected. Point out where you can have two at once with sex extensions (spoilers: you can't).

Now if you want to say two goblins can be on the screen at once, then you should read the quote I was replying to in the first place.
Geez chill out, no need to go for the throat, guy was just saying the've had two appear, and reading the post he was quoting you were talking about a 3rd goblin, no one was talking about 3 goblins just 2 and no one brought up both of them having sex with her just one fucking her and the other groping/licking her.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Just to clarify, because I assume people being imprecise created a misunderstanding here:
It's not just rare it's literally impossible without modding.
Yes, the scenario cunnilingus and anal at the same time should be impossible.

Its not impossible actually. I've gotten two Goblins at once before.

Mind you, it is INCREDIBLY rare, and requires insane amounts of passives, but it does happen without modding
You can get up to three goblins at the same time, just not two goblins joining the action the way described above.
Thus, in theory, everything drchainchair2 said is true. I assume people are referring to different things, because "I also had 2 Goblins at once." on its own can be interpreted in a lot of different ways.
Now if you have a screenshot with this exact scenario from an unmodded game, then it would mean that I have to relearn the basics of js, I guess.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
just in case: check your game version - there was one of the old builds that had a bug with receptionist job
i did, i think my STR is too high, cant seem to get my strip resist really low, anyone know how to edit strip resist and damage done to cloths?

abigpervert

Jul 25, 2018
I remember a goblin yelling something like "Karryn p*ssy USED GOODS!"

I wonder if letting the inmates do Karryn too much will lower her charm or make her lose appeal? Basically I'm trying to go full slut mode (building up power to win every battle through sex) and I'm not sure if it's a viable route.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I remember a goblin yelling something like "Karryn p*ssy USED GOODS!"

I wonder if letting the inmates do Karryn too much will lower her charm or make her lose appeal? Basically I'm trying to go full slut mode (building up power to win every battle through sex) and I'm not sure if it's a viable route.
No, sex related passives so far only improve her sex-related stats. Don't worry about degrading comments, it's part of the humiliation game. And the inmates are degenerates, just like us players. Charm increases from:

- being a virgin
- first defeat and subsequent night spent outside of office without being kissed
- first facial cum received
- first kiss (extra charm received if that first kiss was with a cock or a butt)
- every drop of cum of on skin after receiving over 100ml of cumshots
- after every orgasm achieved in the same battle, once Karryn experienced 50 orgasms
- after being butt-groped by 5 different people
- after being ogled by more than 10 different people
- when masturbating in battle after doing this more than 10 times in front of more than 20 people
- after being stripped more than 10 times
- after flaunting many times

There are also charm bonuses related to specific inmate races. Just fuck enough goblins, ogres, lizzards, hobos, thugs, etc to receive them. And then you also have edicts that increase Karryn's charms. The next update will award Karryn with extra charm for reaching gloryhole reputation of 30.

Charm only decreases from daily fatigue and that's it. But since she'll be using restrooms to refresh herself once the gloryhole job is implemented....

The logic behind this game so far is that the sluttier Karryn is the more powerful she becomes. The sheath is mightier than sword. I hope you know what the Latin word for sheath is.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
when karryn goes to masturbate, she never has high anal desire? why is that?
When she masturbates on a couch her desires seem to be reset to their initial values or be evenly raised. And since there is no option to raise or suppress them mentally it can be annoying, especially for those players who are interested in anal only or pussy-denial masturbation. I hope that the next updates will address that and further flesh out the virginity-keeping fetish by providing more pussy circumventing options, also when masturbating.

Reactions: minin

thomastm

May 24, 2020
No, sex related passives so far only improve her sex-related stats. Don't worry about degrading comments, it's part of the humiliation game. And the inmates are degenerates, just like us players. Charm increases from:

- being a virgin
- first defeat and subsequent night spent outside of office without being kissed
- first facial cum received
- first kiss (extra charm received if that first kiss was with a cock or a butt)
- every drop of cum of on skin after receiving over 100ml of cumshots
- after every orgasm achieved in the same battle, once Karryn experienced 50 orgasms
- after being butt-groped by 5 different people
- after being ogled by more than 10 different people
- when masturbating in battle after doing this more than 10 times in front of more than 20 people
- after being stripped more than 10 times
- after flaunting many times

There are also charm bonuses related to specific inmate races. Just fuck enough goblins, ogres, lizzards, hobos, thugs, etc to receive them. And then you also have edicts that increase Karryn's charms. The next update will award Karryn with extra charm for reaching gloryhole reputation of 30.

Charm only decreases from daily fatigue and that's it. But since she'll be using restrooms to refresh herself once the gloryhole job is implemented....

The logic behind this game so far is that the sluttier Karryn is the more powerful she becomes. The sheath is mightier than sword. I hope you know what the Latin word for sheath is.
Does Charm still increases after level 36?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Is there any way to mod/hack Masochist level?

From what I've read so far, it's currently not possible to get the Hardcore Masochist title even if you start in Prisoner mode. So if all I need to do is just somehow add 2 more masochist levels to get the title, then is there anyone who knows how to do it?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Is there any way to mod/hack Masochist level?

From what I've read so far, it's currently not possible to get the Hardcore Masochist title even if you start in Prisoner mode. So if all I need to do is just somehow add 2 more masochist levels to get the title, then is there anyone who knows how to do it?
easiest would be to change the start level of sadism or masochism
go to remtairykarrynpassives.js and search for calculateMasochismSkillLvl
and change the let level = 0 to whatever you want
for sadism search for calculateSadismSkillLvl

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes