Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
And this is all done on a text editor right? Okay I'll wait to see if the new update has done anything to make getting the Title possible before I try anything. Thanks man.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Does Charm still increases after level 36?
Only through passives and dynamically in battles. My lv 36 Warden / lv 238 slut has 47 Charm when well rested (masturbated before sleep and allowed intruding guards to gangbang her; +3% to stats).

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Only through passives and dynamically in battles. My lv 36 Warden / lv 238 slut has 47 Charm when well rested (masturbated before sleep and allowed intruding guards to gangbang her; +3% to stats).
You can allow guards to gangbang Karryn ?
May I ask you how ?

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
lose the battle with them either outside your room or in your room when they catch you after you masturbate
(lose i mean complete lose your energy and stamina)
Thanks ! You need to do it a lot of time, right ? Because I've done it - even if maybe I haven't loose the second fight, I'll try it again, of course ! - and I don't think I've the option to allow.

Whatever thx, I was starting to get bored by the game, but since I haven't unlock this...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks ! You need to do it a lot of time, right ?
No, you can get gangbanged by the guards on Day 1, although with Karryn's newcomer inexperience they will only jerk off over her naked body. In one of my playthroughs though, she ended up getting ass-fucked by 4 of them on Day 3 or 4, before she even had a chance to suck a cock. All you need to do is lose a 'training' battle with them and have your desires right. The guards never miss a sexual opportunity and need no further encouragement to fuck whichever orifice is ripe for fucking.

Once she's a full-blown slut you may give her a triple goodnight send-off, by having her masturbate with doors unlocked to be interrupted by 6 guards, 5 of which she'll satisfy in battle, only to surrender before the last one, which leads to guards somehow regaining their virility (or is it a new shift?) and bringing her to bed for a proper gangbang.

Screenshot 2021-01-26 11.32.10.png

abigpervert

Jul 25, 2018
No, sex related passives so far only improve her sex-related stats. Don't worry about degrading comments, it's part of the humiliation game. And the inmates are degenerates, just like us players. Charm increases from:

- being a virgin
- first defeat and subsequent night spent outside of office without being kissed
- first facial cum received
- first kiss (extra charm received if that first kiss was with a cock or a butt)
- every drop of cum of on skin after receiving over 100ml of cumshots
- after every orgasm achieved in the same battle, once Karryn experienced 50 orgasms
- after being butt-groped by 5 different people
- after being ogled by more than 10 different people
- when masturbating in battle after doing this more than 10 times in front of more than 20 people
- after being stripped more than 10 times
- after flaunting many times

There are also charm bonuses related to specific inmate races. Just fuck enough goblins, ogres, lizzards, hobos, thugs, etc to receive them. And then you also have edicts that increase Karryn's charms. The next update will award Karryn with extra charm for reaching gloryhole reputation of 30.

Charm only decreases from daily fatigue and that's it. But since she'll be using restrooms to refresh herself once the gloryhole job is implemented....

The logic behind this game so far is that the sluttier Karryn is the more powerful she becomes. The sheath is mightier than sword. I hope you know what the Latin word for sheath is.
Thanks for the insightful answer! I'm totally in love with how nuanced this game is in terms of gaining passives. Was really afraid that, after x000 times of getting buttfucked Karryn's gonna be undesirable - I mean, this is totally possible! Considering how much thought is put into Karryn's status building

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the insightful answer! I'm totally in love with how nuanced this game is in terms of gaining passives. Was really afraid that, after x000 times of getting buttfucked Karryn's gonna be undesirable - I mean, this is totally possible! Considering how much thought is put into Karryn's status building
You're most welcome!

Judging from the story so far and in-game dialogues, I don't think the devs' intention is to preach about the dangers of freewheeling in any way. Quite the contrary, I find a lot of admiration for the archetypal loose woman that Karryn is. Notice how all the bosses are made into immature boys when defeated by her, regardless of how she wins. Notice how genuinely happier she seems the sluttier she becomes. So far, it's a harmless fantasy of female promiscuity that trumps male lechery, with the Warden progressing from a proud, stiff virgin, most probably duped into her managerial role, to invincible man-eater, capable of corrupting her world out of her own will.

There may be a moralizing twist with the game endings, but fuck it! I love her the way she is, hunting virgins with her asspussy. ;)

Reactions: totesSatan

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
I
You're most welcome!

Judging from the story so far and in-game dialogues, I don't think the devs' intention is to preach about the dangers of freewheeling in any way. Quite the contrary, I find a lot of admiration for the archetypal loose woman that Karryn is. Notice how all the bosses are made into immature boys when defeated by her, regardless of how she wins. Notice how genuinely happier she seems the sluttier she becomes. So far, it's a harmless fantasy of female promiscuity that trumps male lechery, with the Warden progressing from a proud, stiff virgin, most probably duped into her managerial role, to invincible man-eater, capable of corrupting her world out of her own will.

There may be a moralizing twist with the game endings, but fuck it! I love her the way she is, hunting virgins with her asspussy. ;)
I agree, this game is insane.
One of my favourite with Nymphomania Paradox and Insult Order.
It's hard to wait for the next update.

Reactions: voltairepop

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
i cant seem to get the save working. any advice please?
it doesn't work, help pls
You need to copy save files into a slot that the game knows about.

Say you've downloaded a save named file15.rpgsave and you want to see it in slot 15. You will need to open the game and start a new game or save an existing game in that slot. Once you have done that you can overwrite file15.rpgsave in your directory with the one you have downloaded and it will work.

If you wanted it in slot 5 instead you would save a new game in 5, rename the downloaded file to file5.rpgsave and copy it over the save file you just created.

Reactions: Razor298

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Same to you, check my previous post.
I would edit my previous post to tag you, but i'm not sure if you would get a notification if i do that.
In order to share save files, you must share entire save folder. If you share only save#. file, the global.file won't recognize the save.
Or there is another method, not sure if it works: you can start the new game, make a save on the file#and then just replace your save# with the save# (same number) you downloaded, and the game should see the save you downloaded.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes