nehemmiah

Jan 30, 2018
anyone know what guard aggresion does and where to look their numbers?
what happen when you got high/max guard aggresion?

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I get that. I just didn't think of the gloryhole as a job.
I can see that. I am surprised as well.
It is so much off the other sidejobs.
THe first 2 sidejobs are actual normal jobs, in which lewd things "could" happen.
The dancer sidejob is an actual job too, that excists and which is erotic only (And of course, lewd things will happen..maybe:p)
But the gloryhole sidejob is just a full sex activity. I don´t mind that, its gonna be a great minigame. But it feels off compared to the others. And I won´t play it, because I play this game for trying to prevent sexual overtakings by the inmates, thats my fun way of playing it :p

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
anyone know what guard aggresion does and where to look their numbers?
what happen when you got high/max guard aggresion?
I don´t know for certain but I feel like the most likely effect is that they appear more often in litarelly every other fight in the game, except boss fights.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I can see that. I am surprised as well.
THe first 2 sidejobs are actual normal jobs, in which lewd things "could" happen.
The dancer sidejob is an actual job too, that excists and which is erotic only (And of course, lewd things will happen..maybe:p)
But the gloryhole sidejob is just a full sex activity. I don´t mind that, its gonna be a great minigame. But it feels off compared to the others. And I won´t play it, because I play this game for trying to prevent sexual overtakings by the inmates, thats my fun way of playing it :p
Same here :cry: was hoping for normal job for level 2 too like teacher, shop or nurse jobs :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I get that. I just didn't think of the gloryhole as a job.
Yeah, a prison Warden working as a waitress serving alcohol to prisoners is just a regular job. The same Warden stripping for prisoners is also perfectly acceptable. ;) Only the reception job seems normal... at first.

The gloryhole will not be a job like the other two from what I gather by looking at Toilet related passives on the list that was posted here a few pages ago. Karryn will visit the toilets on lv 2 to 'rest' rather than work and while she's there, she will have an option to masturbate. There will be cocks appearing through two holes in walls between hers and neighbouring cubicles. And it will be up to the player to decide whether she plays with these cocks or not, just like she can accept drinks in the bar that will lead to mug gangbang scene eventually or not; just like she can shoo goblins away and reject lewd requests of visitors or not and get fucked in the ass behind the desk while sucking off one customer after another.

The side jobs were never meant to be 'honest' jobs in the first place, just additional minigames with more lewd content and no battles, to give the player more opportunities to deprave the Warden... and fap. But well done to those who send Karryn to the bar and reception regularly just to earn some extra money and restore a bit of order without any lewd scenes ever happening while she's there.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a working cheat to get more edict points? I've tried a couple different methods mentioned in this thread
1. changing the "let points = X" in remtairyedicts.js. Didn't work still only get 2 points per day
2. tried using to change "storedEdictPoints" value (there were 2 of them and I changed both to 300, worked one time but couldn't add more points later when I beat floors 1 and 2).

I'm using the CCmod and started a new game trying to get this to work Q_Q

edit: so I actually tried the first method on a fresh extract of the game WITHOUT the mod and it worked fine. I then installed the mod and it reverted back to 2 edict points per day despite theremitairyedicts.js file staying the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaloz

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
edit: so I actually tried the first method on a fresh extract of the game WITHOUT the mod and it worked fine. I then installed the mod and it reverted back to 2 edict points per day despite theremitairyedicts.js file staying the same.
You didn't read the config file for the mod. The mod resets it to 2 unless the edict cheat is enabled.

Reactions: lbsslm

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Is there a working cheat to get more edict points? I've tried a couple different methods mentioned in this thread
1. changing the "let points = X" in remtairyedicts.js. Didn't work still only get 2 points per day
2. tried using to change "storedEdictPoints" value (there were 2 of them and I changed both to 300, worked one time but couldn't add more points later when I beat floors 1 and 2).

I'm using the CCmod and started a new game trying to get this to work Q_Q

Why spend a few minutes reading the options the mod provides when you could spend an hour trying to change it yourself? If you did, you would also understand why I reset edicts to 2 when they exceed a certain value.

There's also a more elegant method which is to just set the cost of everything to 0 when the skill tree database is built, which will make the entire tree rely on gold only. It'll be included in the v7B update, or you can just use the following:

JavaScript:
// Set edict EP cost to 0
CC_Mod.Tweaks.DataManager_setStsData = DataManager.setStsData;
DataManager.setStsData = function(obj) {
    CC_Mod.Tweaks.DataManager_setStsData.call(this, obj);
    if (CCMod_edictCostCheat_ZeroEdictPointsRequired) {
        // this is the setup sequence of parsing the skill tags
        // sts.costs is defined in DataManager.stsTreeDataNotetags
        // which is the only function that calls this one
        // index 0 is always type 'sp'
        obj.sts.costs[0].value = 0;
    }
};
It should also be possible to change the cost at any point while the game is running, but I only spent like 10 minutes trying that without success so I'm just going to go with the above since it works.

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
does someone have access to the post? View attachment 1006735

January 25th 2021: Progress Report

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report! Short report this week because -
Holy moly, it's already the last week of January! Well, we're really close, there's just a few pieces of artwork left, some dialogue left, and then it's the last few features that need to be coded, and then finally playtesting to see if all the additions are working properly, balancing, etc.
I won't say that we'll release v.7B by the end of the month, but it should either be ready by the end of January or by the end of the first week of February. Unless during playtesting we discover something that we don't like and we need more time to redo it or change it or whatever.
Stay warm and stay safe everyone!

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
anybody know how to trigger this scene??
You mean pussy-fucking an ogre?

The easiest way would be to have your pussy and cock desires met, have pussy sex skill unlocked, meet an aroused ogre and fuck him vanilla-style.
If you use the pussy sex skill you get a diffferent position though, the amazon position. For that specific scene he's talking about karryn needs to be unarmed and attack an enemy who is (angry or horny I forget which tbh) or use the "weak kick" attack skill and have the enemy live and afterwards there is a chance they will catch karryns leg and start that position.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

White

Feb 22, 2017
anybody know how to trigger this scene??
You need to be wet (raise your pussy desire), not wearing panties or being naked and fighting without your weapon (either lose and don't sleep in your room/guard station or equip the title that let you always fight unarmed), then use your kick attack against a thug or an orc. The chance of it happening is low so don't be surprised if it doesn't work at first.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
It's actually easier to get it from orcs,compared to thugs,their standard sex scene is titjob,so up you cock desire and pussy desire,while keeping your boob desire low so they don't engage titjob. (thug standard sex is also pussy so if you don't attack before them they will launch standard sex scene,while you have all time you want with orcs if you keep boob desire low). then make sure to be unarmed and wet,then attack them with kick.

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
I feel like it would be really cool if the gloryhole was actually a side job. Like, Karryn would discover it once, and a prisoner would give her a few bucks the first time. Then she can go back to earn more. How much she earns would depend on the amount of cocks served, made cut, cum amount swallowed, if she followed all prisoner orders like no hands, deepthroat, facial etc. It would also be affected by bj skill.

Karryn would start with an inability to deepthroat or get prisoners off quickly or at all with her mouth if the skill was low and the prisoners would get upset and just jerk off on her and ot pay her. But karryn would gain bj skill slowly as she failed to make prisoners cum with her mouth or refused to do certain things like ball sucking etc..

Also, that makes me think... there is no ball sucking in this game is there? That needs to be added asap!!

Reactions: balamorys
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes