loka224

Oct 10, 2018
you know what site you are on right now, right
I don't see the point here,i suscribed several months to his patreon,before subscribebar,and i plan to buy the game when it will be finished,same for the next oneone game.
You have peoples who come on this site to test before decide to buy,or simply to discuss games they already own,or support.
I for exemple discovered oneone games on this forum and decided to buy ideology in friction and his append on Steam,to support them.

Don't assume all peoples here are only leechers.

Last edited:

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Kinda hope they make it easy for someone in the US to pay for it. I've had issues with my bank refusing to pay to 'some' accounts in Asia (or Japan). Fraud or what not. Works fine with Visa/MC but not a debit card. Oh well, come to that bridge when they start selling it.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Kinda hope they make it easy for someone in the US to pay for it. I've had issues with my bank refusing to pay to 'some' accounts in Asia (or Japan). Fraud or what not. Works fine with Visa/MC but not a debit card. Oh well, come to that bridge when they start selling it.
Considering that their last game Melty's Quest and a game they helped with (translation I believe it was) Island Saga both have Steam Releases you should be fine.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I don't see the point here,i suscribed several months to his patreon,before subscribebar,and i plan to buy the game when it will be finished,same for the next oneone game.
You have peoples who come on this site to test before decide to buy,or simply to discuss games they already own,or support.
I for exemple discovered oneone games on this forum and decided to buy ideology in friction and his append on Steam,to support them.

Don't assume all peoples here are only leechers.
Absolutely. I am the same way as you, even with normal games. Steams policy of 2 hours = no refund makes me just pirate games. If I like them, I will buy it. Same with these H-games, if I like the games, I will support the devs for their efforts.

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Considering that their last game Melty's Quest and a game they helped with (translation I believe it was) Island Saga both have Steam Releases you should be fine.
I though I saw someone post that but when I checked steam it didn't show up. So glad to see it'll be on there, I've got melty's and enjoyed their work. This one really has a lot of potential and looks mod friendly to boot. Fun times ahead.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
I though I saw someone post that but when I checked steam it didn't show up. So glad to see it'll be on there, I've got melty's and enjoyed their work. This one really has a lot of potential and looks mod friendly to boot. Fun times ahead.
Karryn's Prison isn't on steam yet because it hasn't been officially released finished so look for it then. Also the mod potential is big but only time will tell if we get some actual game changing mods. The CCpreg mod is great but its the only one of its kind so far, there used to be the custom fight mod that allowed you to control a fighter against Karryn and gave Karryn the ability to stop all sexual actions in battle, but that quickly stopped being updated sadly.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Ok. It's something that I haven't tested and it was from original plugin itself. Probably it's because of game having different leveling system. I will check everything and try to update cheat menu during this weekend.
Okay Thanks and take ur time

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
the visitors start acting lewd if you keep letting yourself get caught doing the dirty with goblins. You can check your reputation as a secretary on the wall and the higher it gets, the more people will want to lewd you. Visitor actions include blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, among others.
thanks my friend, ok only must be caught

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here
old tweaks:
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.7A.j): here
    • you unlock edicts that do the same and more after clearing floor 2

NOTE: I'll probably update stuff in the coming weeks.
Hello there Mate
Your list has been really helpful
I don't know if you are still gonna update it at some point in time, but I was trying out the mod someone has been so kind to make and it seems to have a very high chance of breaking the save when one get the "in battle masturbation" and a prisoner deciedes to fuck or otherwise have their way with her.

So what i was hoping for would be a way to turn of the "in battle masturbation", now I have been looking through some of the code but I'm just not sure what to do, and I hoping that you chould maybe help.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
you know what site you are on right now, right
That was the joke, yes.

I don't mind waiting for it to get released to my tier, though. Once it's released, the bugs and bug fixes come hot and heavy. I'd rather wait until it's stable to start playing.

Kreon G

Mar 30, 2020
i've found a little detail that's lovely. karryn eventually will fall asleep when you idle in the game for about 10 minute, each 2-3 minute her pose will change, looking sleepy, yawning, and alas fallen asleep. it's just lovely to see some little detail like that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Hello there Mate
Your list has been really helpful
I don't know if you are still gonna update it at some point in time, but I was trying out the mod someone has been so kind to make and it seems to have a very high chance of breaking the save when one get the "in battle masturbation" and a prisoner deciedes to fuck or otherwise have their way with her.

So what i was hoping for would be a way to turn of the "in battle masturbation", now I have been looking through some of the code but I'm just not sure what to do, and I hoping that you chould maybe help.
Prolly after we have a stable v0.7b..
Here's disabling in-battle masturbation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone tried changing/modding sadism/masochism levels without getting passives? Any idea, where to start with that?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Has anyone tried changing/modding sadism/masochism levels without getting passives? Any idea, where to start with that?
easiest would be to change the start level of sadism or masochism
go to remtairykarrynpassives.js and search for calculateMasochismSkillLvl
and change the let level = 0 to whatever you want
for sadism search for calculateSadismSkillLvl

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes