Tio_Sam

Jun 28, 2017

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
Some pages back, I posted a tweak that allows you to define a min value for order. If you set it to anything above 0 you should never get to the 'bad end'.
Cheers.

I was looking through the prison plugin and was messing around with "hasNoOrder" assuming it would be on those lines.

Couldn't have been simpler. thanks for the reply.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Pirat.911

May 20, 2019
Vanik Pirat.911 checked on fresh version and everything is working. Are you sure you unpacked everything from archive to game directory? (make sure that both "MVPluginPatcher.exe" and "plugins_patch.txt" are in the same place as "nw.exe")
It work now thank u :)
But when i try to add Exp the game crash so How to Fix it

SleepyGalaxy

Sep 17, 2018
in reception job, the visitors do someting lewd or just shake the hands? excuseme for bad english
as far as i remember,kissing and/or blowjob?
the goblins do most of the dirty things in the reception job. plus, if you run out of energy and stamina, you go to the game over area of floor 1.

Reactions: Drummermax

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
in reception job, the visitors do someting lewd or just shake the hands? excuseme for bad english
the visitors start acting lewd if you keep letting yourself get caught doing the dirty with goblins. You can check your reputation as a secretary on the wall and the higher it gets, the more people will want to lewd you. Visitor actions include blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, among others.

Reactions: Drummermax

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Probably an already asked question but is there a gallery?
no, at least not yet. all of the sex scenes are interactive anyways, a gallery would be hard to make around that. Luckily, there isn't any content that's locked away, so revisiting scenes in game is also an easy task.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
It work now thank u :)
But when i try to add Exp the game crash so How to Fix it
Ok. It's something that I haven't tested and it was from original plugin itself. Probably it's because of game having different leveling system. I will check everything and try to update cheat menu during this weekend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
the visitors start acting lewd if you keep letting yourself get caught doing the dirty with goblins. You can check your reputation as a secretary on the wall and the higher it gets, the more people will want to lewd you. Visitor actions include blowjobs, handjobs, kissing, among others.
Reputation only reflects the number if visitors per day. It is Notoriety that determines how many of those visitors are going to request services other than visitations.

Reactions: Marlin Brandy
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes