Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
I find this gloryhole minigame kinda underwhelming, you can only give handjobs, blowjobs, anal with blow or hand and vaginal with blow or hand. It would benefit from something more like pissing in mouth rimming of footjob, you can't even give blowjob and handjob at the same time.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I find this gloryhole minigame kinda underwhelming, you can only give handjobs, blowjobs, anal with blow or hand and vaginal with blow or hand. It would benefit from something more like pissing in mouth rimming of footjob, you can't even give blowjob and handjob at the same time.
If that ever becomes a thing, I pray that the dev has the decency to allow us to turn it off.

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I managed to use the glory hole. Unfortunely, my game glitched after one of the cocks came. Karryn disappeared from scream and the game wouldn't advance, so I closed the game.

skyris_88

Nov 28, 2018
Notes from

The latest version for the January 2021 Alpha Build is v.7B.c

Do not overwrite the old files from previous versions with the new file. Move your save folder from your previous version to the new folder. Please read the Read Me text file for instructions on how to transfer saves.

Note: Unfortunately, all save files from previous versions will get Passives super quickly because the old save data hasn't adapted to the new Passive requirement system. But don't worry, it doesn't mean your save files are broken or unusable. After Karryn gets new Passives, the save should correctly calculate the requirements of the next tier of each Passive that she gets.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I gave this a shot, wanting to make her become a sex toy for the prisoners. I kept losing on purpose in order to make her the way I want, and got a Bad End. Doh! So, my assumption is the player must keep her from being corrupted (which is my entire thing), so I wanted to say great work on this title as far as the art and dialogue and such! You did outstanding! However, I think it's just not for me, sadly.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes