drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
I gave this a shot, wanting to make her become a sex toy for the prisoners. I kept losing on purpose in order to make her the way I want, and got a Bad End. Doh! So, my assumption is the player must keep her from being corrupted (which is my entire thing), so I wanted to say great work on this title as far as the art and dialogue and such! You did outstanding! However, I think it's just not for me, sadly.
For someone with a game developer tag, your inability to read the game over conditions for the single Bad End in the game, which it explicitly spells out for you, is concerning. Literally the entire game is Karryn's corruption so your assumption is completely unfounded and flat out wrong.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
drchainchair2 - No reason to be angry at me or emotional. Calm down, it's ok. That is what happened. I lost first to a smoking guard over and over and then went into a bar losing there over and over and it led to a BE. That's all. Don't be upset.

cheesefloat

Jul 30, 2019
drchainchair2 - No reason to be angry at me or emotional. Calm down, it's ok. That is what happened. I lost first to a smoking guard over and over and then went into a bar losing there over and over and it led to a BE. That's all. Don't be upset.
Half of what you said is telling him to not be angry when he was just saying that you went to the forums to unnecessarily complain about something that wasn’t even an issue to begin with

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
cheesefloat - My apologies, for some reason when I read what he said, it came off as rude to me (indicating he might have been upset in some manner). Sometimes, reading on a forum one cannot easily understand the tone conveyed. But, I am not here to complain, on the contrary, I wanted them to know how outstanding I found their work. I may have not made that clear enough on my original post.

So, to reiterate, I absolutely think this is top notch quality work! Clearly they have done an outstanding job! I have no complaints about it at all!

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
I am using the cc.mod for pregnancy and stuff on version 7A.k it runs good and doesnt crash the game but sperm no longer sticks to Karryn so she cant have sperm on her body does somebody had the problem and knows a fix for it?

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
Gloryhole is buggy and laggy when you hold enter to speed through the txts.
still getting the vanish bug in the bar sex scene when i try to do any sex attack other then drink it does this and then loads-forever and i cant do anything other then exit the game and without auto save i lose my data....wtf HALP
#GMEhold#diamondHands

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
cheesefloat - My apologies, for some reason when I read what he said, it came off as rude to me (indicating he might have been upset in some manner). Sometimes, reading on a forum one cannot easily understand the tone conveyed. But, I am not here to complain, on the contrary, I wanted them to know how outstanding I found their work. I may have not made that clear enough on my original post.

So, to reiterate, I absolutely think this is top notch quality work! Clearly they have done an outstanding job! I have no complaints about it at all!
That part: " For someone with a game developer tag, your inability to read the game over conditions for the single Bad End in the game, which it explicitly spells out for you, is concerning " sounds really rude for me, you did nothing wrong, is not necessary to be "perfect" because you have "game dev" tag and not necessary to know all about this game or never missread, you had a doubt and conclusion (wrong or not) and you said here on the forum dedicated to this matter, again, you did nothing wrong.

I still have to try the latest versions but as far as I know the bad end was produced by losing too much "order" I'm not sure if other factors can lead to a "game over" as well, you can get a totally corrupt Karryn but you have to balance other factors as prison maintenance, after all from my point of view the game is about manage the prison.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Gotta say i enjoy the gameplay, it's nice and different from the other h-RPGs. Really looking forward for more.
the few things that i don't like is how it kinda a big grind to unlock some sex skills like the footjob (i know its the nerds on the 2nd floor but they rarely ever spawn), the bartending job (receptionist is kinda fine to me), and how big Karryn's breasts are though just me. I REALLY hope in future updates she can wear the secretary outfit in battle, its sexy and she's wearing stockings, also maybe some female prisoners for some lesbian action.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Fawn_LW - I see, so one must keep order. Hmm, when I was playing (and being completely new to this game and its mechanics) I noticed that most of the things seemed to indicate that via upgrading to them or leveling her would actually give a greater resistance to being corrupted rather than increasing her corruption. Thus, I conjectured losing would help me achieve the goal I want, which would be a slutty submissive woman. So, if I keep order up, I will not hit a Bad End. What do you suggest that I do to make her as I desire to see her? I am obviously having trouble understanding as most games I ever played like this, losing is what helped the protagonist become more slutty.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Fawn_LW - I see, so one must keep order. Hmm, when I was playing (and being completely new to this game and its mechanics) I noticed that most of the things seemed to indicate that via upgrading to them or leveling her would actually give a greater resistance to being corrupted rather than increasing her corruption. Thus, I conjectured losing would help me achieve the goal I want, which would be a slutty submissive woman. So, if I keep order up, I will not hit a Bad End. What do you suggest that I do to make her as I desire to see her? I am obviously having trouble understanding as most games I ever played like this, losing is what helped the protagonist become more slutty.
Ok I will say what I do on past versions, first I do is to try economy stability with upgrades that give you more money per day and reduce expense, win the battles against that smoking guard because give you good money at first but I dont touch that guy when I get stability on income (if you have negative total income you will lose order too fast and lose the game). Do some combat against Inmate and try to not lose but also dont rest and keep fighting them until you lose, then do the losing scenes and repeat.

When you have more "stable economy" take the upgrades of "mind" and "healing thoughts" and try to increase "endurance" and "mind" because are the tools to endure more and more orgasms and win battles by use sexual skills. I dont know if that will mean Karryn will be submissive or not but will be a complete slut that win all battles without violence ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) .

But probable im wrong because some game mechanics changed, but that is something good because means more fun to discover how to do that stuff.

Reactions: The Anax

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
I gave this a shot, wanting to make her become a sex toy for the prisoners. I kept losing on purpose in order to make her the way I want, and got a Bad End. Doh! So, my assumption is the player must keep her from being corrupted (which is my entire thing), so I wanted to say great work on this title as far as the art and dialogue and such! You did outstanding! However, I think it's just not for me, sadly.
to make her an absolute slut u must first try not to lose and maintain a good economy and Order, while upgrading.
when Order is over 80 i think, u will meet less enemies, and when everything is great then corrupt her.
the upgrade system takes a little bit getting used to so save often and experiment, So Don't Give Up.
I failed many times myself before i got it right.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
As long as you keep Order above 0, the MC will get corrupted, because it is the entire thing of the game. You can win every single battle, sooner or later she will get more and more passives, that will make her more and more corrupted. So Actually I would recommend, to just try to play the game for real and see where it takes you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
So is Floor 3 subjugation in 7B?

Also, is it just me or is Ambitious Experimenter the only choice that makes sense for Warden mode? Unless you're trying to keep order maxed out and prolong the game as much as possible.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So is Floor 3 subjugation in 7B?

Also, is it just me or is Ambitious Experimenter the only choice that makes sense for Warden mode? Unless you're trying to keep order maxed out and prolong the game as much as possible.
Warden you can pick whatever you want, since Warden is fairly easy. Or do you mean Prisoner Mode? If yes, it was at least the best one of all but it got nerfed while others got buffed, so dunno if it is still the best one by far, but still probably the best one. But you can take anyone you want, and it is still doable, since the game overall got much easier in 0.7.

Edit: Also, no 7B is Glory Hole Update.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes