drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Mod is now updated for v7B.e on the dev branch. See

Highlights:
1. All hair poses complete, including glory hole (mostly, some glory hole mouth parts have hair, todo)
2. Tan2 skin tone option for all poses except Glory Hole.
3. Multi-stage womb tattoo while pregnant
4. Basic tweaks for Glory Hole to modify spawn rate and unlock sex skills without passives. I don't know what will happen if Karryn has a 'first' in here. It would be pretty funny if The Left Cock shows up in a normal battle.

Few more things mentioned in the changelog. Read the readme for more information.

load11

Jul 14, 2017

Highlights:
1. All hair poses complete, including glory hole (mostly, some glory hole mouth parts have hair, todo)
4. Basic tweaks for Glory Hole to modify spawn rate and unlock sex skills without passives. I don't know what will happen if Karryn has a 'first' in here. It would be pretty funny if The Left Cock shows up in a normal battle.

Few more things mentioned in the changelog. Read the readme for more information.
Thank you very much <3

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Are the latest 5-6 updates only bugfixes without additional content?
Haven't played in a while.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
How do you do a slut run? Especially when orgasming wipes your energy and I can't seem to get opponents to orgasm quickly without Karryn orgasming.

Oct 12, 2018
Fawn_LW - I see, so one must keep order. Hmm, when I was playing (and being completely new to this game and its mechanics) I noticed that most of the things seemed to indicate that via upgrading to them or leveling her would actually give a greater resistance to being corrupted rather than increasing her corruption. Thus, I conjectured losing would help me achieve the goal I want, which would be a slutty submissive woman. So, if I keep order up, I will not hit a Bad End. What do you suggest that I do to make her as I desire to see her? I am obviously having trouble understanding as most games I ever played like this, losing is what helped the protagonist become more slutty.

if your charm stat is high enough you can literally look at bosses and make them cum themselves to death before they do anything. Theres even skilltrees that allow you to increase desire . Your stamina lost per orgasm is decreasing alot with higher slut levels. While a low slut level run is in universe the best possible thing, the reality is thats prolly unavoidable. thats how skills increase too: The more you use em, the better youre at em. Charm is mostly increased by buying items though. You keep order up by finishing a floor reasonably quickly and by buying upgrades that keep order up, but alot of upgrades also make it more likely to get new riots or to somehow screw you over/ make your guards want to fuck you more. the smoking guards give you money to fight vs them, and theyre there for easy slut levels as they have fuckall resistance to it

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018

Highlights:

Nice work. When this game hits mainstream and newcomers create new mods to serve their interest, your mod will be seen as the standard that future mods will look towards.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do you do a slut run? Especially when orgasming wipes your energy and I can't seem to get opponents to orgasm quickly without Karryn orgasming.
Persevere with the perversity, my friend. The more orgasms Karryn experiences, the more passives she'll receive which will diminish her energy loss per cum. There are also energy regaining passives related to them cumming inside her. Plus mind spells that regain energy (Healing Thoughts and the other one that I haven't even bothered to enact yet). And concentrate on building her willpower and endurance via edicts. Once she's lv +200 slut she can outlast throngs of lecherous prisoners reaching dozens of orgasm per day. That's where edicts increasing the prisoners and guards sexual performance come in handy.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018

Highlights:

Damn those shibboleets.

Anyway, I didn't know better at first and didn't decrypt the files, and I got the slice error.

Then I downloaded Java, got the 'decryption complete' message with a smile emoticon, and then I copied the www again (600+ files replaced), but I still get the slice error.

What should I do?

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
Damn those shibboleets.

Anyway, I didn't know better at first and didn't decrypt the files, and I got the slice error.

Then I downloaded Java, got the 'decryption complete' message with a smile emoticon, and then I copied the www again (600+ files replaced), but I still get the slice error.

What should I do?
You should probably put the decrypted files in the game folder...? Which is Step 2 of the install.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong ... But it is simply not possible to keep more than one floor under control (or I’m a fool -_-) I’m generally silent about the third floor. What is the problem - The indicators are kept at the level and everything is going well, but once you get to the 2nd floor, the indicators deteriorate. I don't have time to pick them up. As soon as the 3rd floor - so count immediately END OF GAME X_x. Give advice on what to do ??

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes