Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
I've been putting Karryn through all sorts abuse but leveling spanking always gives me trouble, since everyone seems to prefer either groping her butt or fingering her anus and the desire thresholds are pretty tight.
try the slimes they only have 1 attack "spank " most of them uses the attack at least 2 times until they fill for ejaculation i'm only playing with slimes mostly her Butt sensitivity is way higher than any other stat

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
So is there no way do get her so horny that she gives up on her virginity? For example if she goes in glory hole masturbates and then she says something like I can't take it anymore, i need a dick or some similar situation not necesarily in the glory hole stand.
Another question I have would be if you run out of energy in glory hole stall do you get the second stage of battle as if you lost a battle in level 2 or is it another scene especially for the glory hole event?
Sorry for my english, feel free to corect me if I wrote something wrong so I can learn.

sunstun

May 7, 2019
I think using "Give up" at the start of a fight, then just using "pleasure stance" and only using "healing thoughts" when necessary raises charm.

I just unlocked floor 3, had a gangbang in the first two rooms by doing the skills I said and only those, without doing any sexual skills at all and my charm went from 27 to 33. Playing on Warden Mode btw, dunno if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: The guard in the guard room says that just standing there doing nothing and looking pretty raises charm, technically giving up and letting everyone have their way is doing nothing.

Edit 2: Ok so I got Flaunt while having 33 Charm and only one acc bought and equipped.
Looking at the code from 7A, you get it by
  • greeting visitors
  • giving handshakes
  • flashing people and making them horny (in waitress battle too)
  • serving drinks on time
  • masturbating in battle
  • getting cummed in or on (anywhere else won't help)
It might have changed slightly between 7A and 7B since there's now a gloryhole battle. For example, you used to get it by making prisoners horny in v0.6. I'd search "gaincharm" in the www/js/plugins folder.
Btw charm decreases with the number of passives you have.

Reactions: Xill
Jun 21, 2017
In order for Karryn to lose virginity in gloryhole you will have to use pregnancy mod made by drchainchair2
From what I've seen, developer made it possible to have all sexual skills unlocked during gloryhole event without actually getting them through normal way. Do check the CC_Config in plugins folder and read carefully about various tweaks.
I haven't had a chance to test how it works, but since it's a mod, do not expect any special lines about Karryn losing her virginity.

Edit.
I'm actually retarded, because I didn't read the question to the end. It's totally safe.

Edit 2.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but running out of stamina and energy will trigger a level 2 lose scene, so not entirely safe.
No clue, if inmates can break in during the event and trigger fight or lose scene.
Thanks, didn't want my playthrough as sluty virgin whitout save-scumming to end because of this.

edit : I would be fun if someone add something in the code to let the prisoners penetrate Karrin by themselve durring gloryhole, to "spice things up". I love recepsionist job because a goblin can take Karrin's virginity if I am not aware (which I find exciting).

Last edited:

totesSatan

Jun 29, 2017
The game overheats my PC :/
Like the heat starts ramping up, the fan noise too. Its sounds like a jet engine.
I cant even play for 2 mins, since the heat and noise gets so high.

Can I change something in settings somewhere to prevent this ? This is the only RPGMaker game that does this
Yes. Yes there are. There are a handful of settings in the game under "Visual". If you've tried those and you're still overheating, idk.

totesSatan

Jun 29, 2017
A small linux script for patching files (7B). This is both trivial and probably incomplete but I'm willing to keep it updated. Run at your own risk.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For those like me, who didn't like certain dialogue lines and decided to make a few changes in RemLines.json(and every other file, make a copy, multiple, if required)
PAY FUCKING ATTENTION TO EVERY LITTLE CHANGE YOU MAKE
And you won't get any dumb shit errors.

Reactions: Beats9821

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
So is there no way do get her so horny that she gives up on her virginity? For example if she goes in glory hole masturbates and then she says something like I can't take it anymore, i need a dick or some similar situation not necesarily in the glory hole stand.
Another question I have would be if you run out of energy in glory hole stall do you get the second stage of battle as if you lost a battle in level 2 or is it another scene especially for the glory hole event?
Sorry for my english, feel free to corect me if I wrote something wrong so I can learn.
mine lost her anal virginity inside the glory hole bc she masturbated 3 times in there after she was done + 1 handjob "hp to 0"the inmates they were waitin for her outside and then they gang up on her,i think that if u masturbate inside th GH even once is inevitable

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021

dunno what happened ...let's go again mine lost her anal virginity. the thing is if u masturbate even one time in GH they wait for her outside once she leaves+mine i had her do 3 masturbation in GH + 1 handjob and after i left the GH they gang up on her and butt desire was 100+ + Cock desire . now afte they done with her they steal her halberd and she was unarmed after that for the rest of the day,so plz be very careful..

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021

Also for the recxord she must be Horny to masturbate in GH otherwise nothin happens,if u just go and sit in the GH there's a random dialogue"like 1 person entered the wc or after a while 1 person left the wc"...something like that nothing happens tried that 5 times without masturbation.also there's no special event in GH other than jerking off the inmates at least I haven't encountered anythin else so far

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
how to make ppl come to the toilet ? alrdy cum like 3 times but noone comes
Really?! same thing happened to me she masturbated 3 times + at the same time she jerked off an inmate and once i was done when i left the stall they were waiting for her outside ...after that they gang up on her unfortunately lost her anal virginity and after that she loses "stolen"
her halberd ...the only way to get Noticed in GH i think is by masturbating +doing something lewd to an inmate ..mine jerked off the 1st time 1 and she lost her anal virginity at the second time they just jerkin off in front of her Butt"bc i had the desires under 50 "

Rafal_96

Sep 27, 2019
I have a problem, can someone help me, after loading save, I have an error ;;cannot read property getbitmap;; . Yes i use pregnancy mod made by drchainchair2 . I do exactly as it says in the instruction and in previous versions there was no problem .

Jul 4, 2017
I have a problem, can someone help me, after loading save, I have an error ;;cannot read property getbitmap;; . Yes i use pregnancy mod made by drchainchair2 . I do exactly as it says in the instruction and in previous versions there was no problem .
it's probably the changes in scripts in the updated game that the mod haven't updated to causing scripts to have conflicts with the game. Wait until mods support the newest version of the game.

Reactions: Rafal_96

Meiou

Jan 29, 2021
so the GH has a system reputation i just found out about that...it rises every time karyn does something to the inmates-staff either by jerking off or BJ this is as far as i got.hope everything goes well for the devs and keep working on this one.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes