Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
anyone know y the dmg when using the vaginal skill does not increase? For some reason its very low for me even tho i kept using it

troglodyte

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to change prisoner names? I've tried browsing a bit and tinkering with gamefiles, couldn't find anything.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Damn it's like only 1 day since release and we're already at .f?
Doing God's work man.
Well, as we know we are humans... The first release is not always perfect. Which is why some of the players helps join the testing to assist the developer(s) to point out where the issue is and what it been doing. It is not uncommon there will be series of mini-updates to help fix some of the minor issues.

We should be pleased that the developer(s) are doing good job tackling the issue(s) and mediate them as soon as they can.

Have a great day and be safe...

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
As i was playing around and reading all the text, would be cool if sometime we could use the infirmary, with the doc inside it working as ''healer'' and karryn getting ''treated'' by him, of course at the begining she would not trust him but as she gets corrupted, her reaction would change, that would be really cool.

Reactions: Sagara-kun

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Well, as we know we are humans... The first release is not always perfect. Which is why some of the players helps join the testing to assist the developer(s) to point out where the issue is and what it been doing. It is not uncommon there will be series of mini-updates to help fix some of the minor issues.

We should be pleased that the developer(s) are doing good job tackling the issue(s) and mediate them as soon as they can.

Have a great day and be safe...
I mean the fact that Rem just got up and went back to work at the beginning of the month was incredible. That man's a machine.

Sep 12, 2018
Does anybody have the passive Meat Buffet for the Eyes
I realized even my Sluttiest Karryn doesnt have that passive :unsure:
It comes after Stimulated Curiosity

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I mean the fact that Rem just got up and went back to work at the beginning of the month was incredible. That man's a machine.
Well, I did recall they were taking a break to spend time with their partner and if any children. That also help them refresh themselves to continue to work on their projects. I have seen different people react to their project, most of them are laid back and take their time. I know a few that really work hard on their project because either they really enjoy doing it or proud of what they do on their projects.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Oct 17, 2019
how can i seduce guys?
At the Start of the game, you cant do that. Opponents will get aroused on their own and start groping Karryn. After you got groped, kissed and spanked a lot, Karryns desire will rise and and she will allow the opponents to get hand jobs, blowjobs and more. Then after a lot of sucking and jerking off, she will get a skill and you can initiate the sex scene you wanne see. You need to purchase some edicts to raise her desire on purpose. It will take a lot of grind, a lot.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2
Oct 17, 2019
then where can i seduce guys??
During combat, and Karrryn does not actually seduce anyone, all those poor bastards in the prison are just horny penises with a man attached to it. They will try to grope, kiss and spank Karryn till she accepts the penises in her orifices.

All you need to do is not subdue them with the halberd the rest happens on its own.

Edit
And try to write down all questions in one post pls^^

Back

Aug 3, 2017
how can i seduce guys?
then where can i seduce guys??
I'm not sure if you're seriously asking or not since it seems like these are loaded questions. Honestly asking, have you played or understand the concept of the game? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to razz you. The core idea of the game is having Karryn, the new prison warden, fall from "grace". And as such, there are a number of ways (if you go this route) on how she becomes corrupted and thus more willing to do, uh, indecent acts. withoutscratch explained it fairly well. Typically, the "seduction" as you put it are done during the in-game battles, but there are also minigames as well. This is not a "fast-moving" nukiage-style game. Here's how Remtairy put it:
Karryn’s Prison ISN’T an eroge for the impatient or anyone who wants to come in for a quick fap in two minutes and get off and get out. All sexual activities take place inside the battle system, and Karryn will not have sex at the start of the game while she’s an inexperienced virgin who has never been touched by a man before. This is not a eroge where you can download a ‘full save’ for this game and expect to instantly access all sex scenes, or make Karryn have sex with the first guy she meets minutes into starting the game even though she’s a complete virgin with a Slut Level of 1. There’s nothing wrong with needing something easily accessible for a quick fap in a hot minute, there are many eroges in the market including our very own selection for that, but Karryn’s Prison’s aim isn’t that.
Anyway, it'll take time for Karryn to be willing to do those lewd acts in the first place and that's part of the challenge. Hope that helps, and good luck!

Edit: Got ninja'd by Withoutscratch by like, a second, lol in regards to Habi's second question. Haha. xD

Reactions: withoutscratch
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes